It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I would just like to say out right, because I know how some people on this site feel.. that I am in fact a Mason. I am a 2nd degree Mason, my Master Mason degree is scheduled for March 24th, and degrees 4-32 on April 14-15th. I want this to be out in the open because some people know I am a Mason, some people might find out.. and what an ironic event it would be if I where to by chance be elected and then someone go shouting how Masons took over ATS.
If you have ANY questions in regards to this, feel free to post them, it should not be to big of an issue, how ever I do read most of the threads regarding Masons and honestly I do not underestimate the things people can think up.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was wanting to know alittle more information on becoming a Mason. I have looked into the places they meet around here there are a couple different Houses or what not ... But I am wondering would good/bad woudl this bring to my life. If any at all ... ... Just a good group of friends ... or ???? Also ... I was wondering something that I will send to you in a U2U...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I understand where you are coming from but I would hope that the members here at ATS could rise above the pettiness and look at the issues and how the candidates present them.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Nope. Merely being a mason wouldn't prevent me from voting for anyone. I knew a number of them when I was active and they were, for the most part, just a regular bunch of guys.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I understand where you are coming from but I would hope that the members here at ATS could rise above the pettiness and look at the issues and how the candidates present them.

I would love to hope that will be the case, but some people here are strictly anti-mason and I don't want to be caught having to defend my self for keeping it "seceret" and not "disclosing it" thus inspiring a "conspiracy" so now that its all out in the open, anti-masons should have no case to use anything against me.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Me, I've got nothing against the Masons. They actually sponsor a scholastic bowl tournament around here that I recently went to, and one of the local lodges was nice enough to sponsor my team.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My gramps was a mason. No problem with them here, never had one, and, barring their attempting to take over the world or something, I never will.

I'm not one, myself, though, so everyone who does have a problem with masons, feel free to send your vote my way.

new topics

top topics

join