It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in R.A.T.S?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Why have a C.T site thats supposed to share info and then have a restricted access forum?Isnt that a little hypocritical?How do i know if its worth saving 5000 pnts or whatever it is to have a look?Will it blow my mind?Is it a boys only club(not in the literal sense Ladies)?Im not trying to pick a fight but is the irony not lost on you?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There are many other threads about this, but in short it's simply a place where well established members can discuss things that aren't seen by search engine web crawlers and the general public. Still, since it's not that difficult to amass the number of points required to access RATS, I wouldn't suggest posting anything there that is truly personal or sensitive.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Dj, tell the man the truth...

That's where we keep the real alien autopsy video. That's also where we have the video of Bush confessing that he brought down the twin towers, and the location of JFK and Elvis (they're on an island in the south pacific, heavily guarded).

The rest of ATS? All cointelpro.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Dj, tell the man the truth...

That's where we keep the real alien autopsy video. That's also where we have the video of Bush confessing that he brought down the twin towers, and the location of JFK and Elvis (they're on an island in the south pacific, heavily guarded).

The rest of ATS? All cointelpro.

Ssshhhhuddup!!!

Yeah its just a place where we talk about drink, Levis, and movies. Nothing secret in there... nope... just ignore that post by Krllzzytpxskdff who was only pretending to be an alien.

Seriously, though. What else are you gonna use your points for? Its not like you can take them to a store and get their value in cash (unfortunately).

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Be prepared though, if you put out the points for RATS. It does not have nearly as many threads, and you can sometimes go a day without anything being posted. I think some people expect a forum as active as ATS itself.

RATS can be interesting, and it is very interesting just to be able to go back and read old threads. But the big point is like djohnsto77 pointed out, it isn't perused by the search engines, so what goes on in there is not searchable, affording some degree of privacy for more personal topics.

I love these threads though, they remind me to pay my monthly fee.

And you only pay the access fee once. After that it is just a monthly point fee of 250 points.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
well the Iraqi secret weapon is a good one.

img401.imageshack.us...

[edit on 26/2/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There are no rodents on ATS I just wanted to make that very clear no rodents.

We do not discuss rodents, rodentia, or even marsupials on this board.

I completely deny any knowledge of any form of small rodent creatures being on this board at any time.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not entirely true

Here's Rat

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What's In RATS?

Are you sure you want to know?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Like everyone has said, RATS is just a place to discuss things without it being found by the webcrawlers and without the majority of less..umm, how shall I put it, well, without the riff-raff derailing things.

It's actually pretty boring, I've seen it go a week without any posts
what-so-ever.

Oh yeah, there is the video of Bush in a black leather speedo and and
a spiked collar on all fours on a leash with Condi in a Dominatrix outfit.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Now if we told you what was in RATS, what would we have to do to you? We would have to have Majic following you around on the back of his long searched for Pony.

originally posted by Majic
I want a pony. Gimme a pony.

[edit on 26-2-20074.5 by apex]

[edit on 26-2-2007 by apex]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can't tell you.

But I can tell you that their probably is a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant there, as well as a Taco Bell restaurant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I can't tell you.

But I can tell you that their probably is a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant there, as well as a Taco Bell restaurant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't forget the Colonels secret recipe ...straight out of Fort Knox.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm suprised that you haven't run into this before. Zzub and Netchicken leaked some of the content once before. I'll repost it here in case you can't find it yourself. Here is a screencap of some of the older topics. Although not talked up as much there are still some gems in this group.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow was there no Politics back then, or ATSNN?

That is quite cool to see what the board looked like back then, before I ever heard of this place. And no MyATS either?

And as an aside:

Whats in RATS?

Whatever RATS eat I guess.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by apex]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies fullas.It was funny reading the link by simongray kinda sounds like me huh.Yeah it makes sense to me to have a place for more private discussion.Curiosity killed the cat-satisfaction bought it back

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Not much...I got it for 1 month, and not really any activity in the forum whatsoever.
If anything its a shadow of whats in ATS...but perhaps giving people a more secure environment. (i.e., you will find similar themes, but from people that may be shy to say it here.)

So it serves a purpose...

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
R.A.T.S. is where they keep the T.W.A.T.S.

Do they still hand that out?

Can I call it that?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No I don't think they hand out T.W.A.T.S. any more just W.A.T.S. and while I enjoy W.A.T.S. I did enjoy the T.W.A.T.S. more.

...and hey who didn't huh.

Also I would like to add that R.A.T.S. aside from not being listed on search engines and such it is also a place where you can post something you just don't feel comfortable (for whatever reason) posting in one of the regular threads.

It can also serve as a place for more frank discussions on controversial happenings around the board.

Also somewhere hidden within R.A.T.S. is Springers secret banana bread recipe.

And as we know he who controls the banana bread controls the universe.

SPiderj

EDIT to add: Almost forgot to say it's nice to Nitboy's back to crossdressing...man those are the best avatars ever!

[edit on 2/27/2007 by Spiderj]

<<   2 >>

join