It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old member becomes "New member"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I now return after almost 2 years of not posting, whilst in that time i finished some psychology qualifications,experienced many paranormal events,had many life changing experiences that have shattered many of my beliefs and i now return with more knowledge and experience with the unknown "and" known than i could have ever imagined.

Since my last post this forum now looks completely alien to me, but as i read more and more of the current posts and with my new understanding of the world/soul/existence etc they still have the same standards (well most) as they did when i left, infact i would say the standard of many posts has exceeded any expectations i had on returning.

Glad to be back in the company of some of the most creative and open-minded people i have ever had the chance to communicate with.

Hopefully some members will remember me and hopefully some old members that i remember are still present on this forum.

First things first, i need to change my avatar and signature and im on my way!

Cant wait to get back into this amazing community

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome back to ATS!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow, talk about an extended vacation from here.

Welcome back!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome back, And i remember you

If you need any help getting back in to the ATS way then please give me a shout, Im more than happy to help guide you through the new bits

-----------------------------------------------
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

and heres my thread on HOW TO POST
and what all the buttons mean

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Funny, its been about 2 years since I was registered to this site. May they welcome us back with open arms brother!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I remember you as well. Good to have you back. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

wupy

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Blood hell, took your time didn't you?

Welcome back to the Conspiracyhood.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
welcome to ATS it is such a wonderful site.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone, glad to see some members i still remember.

Also thanks Asala for the little guide,will be making some major changes to my profile shortly.

Hello MrWupy and Irma, i remember you two aswell.

I havent had the time for the last 2 years so thats why i have been away for so long,after researching and experiencing strange happenings in "reality" for so long one has to share ones knowledge with all the other creative intellectuals who are will to listen with an open mind.

See you guys soon.

top topics

join