It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs excuse to arrest Blacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day and another theory has popped in my head. The war on drugs was the biggest sham in America. They enforce these strict laws with severe jail penalties for possession. Yet the CIA distributes it through the ghettos. This "war on drugs" in my eyes was just an attempt to get African Americans in jail.

You see these radical right wing Americans in control of the government, always have to find a new enemy. First it was blacks, than communists, than terrrorists. When are the American people going to wake up and realize this little game they our playing with each and all of you. You are always going to have a enemy according to your government, and they our always going to use this to bring fear to take the attention of the real issues. Read American history, majority of conservative and democratic presidents have used this tactic. Lately I've been coming up with all these theories, you should also check my last posts.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All major drug trafficking in the world is controled by the CIA. Its not a bad theory to tell you truth. But still. I the end people always have a choice whether or not to use drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think you might be on to something kill.
Perhaps the nwo is declaring war on the segments
of society which would be harder to control
through monitary coercion and psy-ops.

They've declared a war on homelessness now.
All the coallitions for the homeless in the united
states got together at the suggestion of HUD,
and have started a new campaign to
"End homelessnes in 10 years".

Sounds like a fine goal, but you know we can never
realize it. I think their main goal is to get all the
homeless agencies working together.
Next they want to institute a database to track
who has applied for assistance.
www.amarillonet.com...
Just at the local level first, but I'm sure it will tied into
national data base eventually.

They mainly want to track the homeless.
I'm pretty sure it Will be illegal to be homeless
in 10 years.
They don't want people living in a van down by the
river.
They want them paying taxes in a fixed address
so they really keep a close eye on them.
Eventually, they'll condition the public to belive
if you homeless you must be metally ill.
They they send you in for "mental reconditioning".

www.naeh.org...

Cities are encouraged to utilize resources being made available through the Interagency Council to help them develop 10 year plans that are FASHIONED ON DATA. the latest research and new, more effective housing and service strategies that focus on performance outcomes. Among these resources are ICH regional homeless coordinators who are prepared to provide on-site technical assistance, the opportunity to designate a city liaison to the Council to participate in focus groups and other information exchanging opportunities, and a Tool Kit available through the National Alliance to End Homelessness, the CONFERENCE OF MAYORS and the Interagency Council.

Mayors are supposed to make their own
desicion on how to run their city.
HUD uses the conference to influence
policy making.
They especially want that DATA.
Who are these people?
We want em rounded up and reprogramed.
We can't be spending money on the
homeless.
We got wars to fund, here

www.hud.gov...

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by fortean]

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by fortean

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't think the War on Drugs per se is a racist ploy... but unbalanced manditory sentencing definitely is!

When so many communities have convictions and punishments 100 times worse for the same amount of Crack as Powder coc aine....there's either overt racism or a general unwillingness to 'deal' with what they see as a waste of the courts time and mercy.

Also, in the same vein, I find some of the manditory DWI laws that punish an offender AS IF they committed a worse crime, in contradiction to innocent until proven guilty. We punish road block DWI's as if violent offenses...it's MANDITORY thanks to MADD lobbying.

It is NOT any worse to wreck drunk as it is to hit a road block at 0.9. Well, it IS worse, but the punishments are the same.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
This "war on drugs" in my eyes was just an attempt to get African Americans in jail.

There is something wrong with your eyes.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article I found on the subject.
(But by presenting it here I in no way condone it's
content.)

www.drugwar.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

Originally posted by Killuminati
This "war on drugs" in my eyes was just an attempt to get African Americans in jail.

There is something wrong with your eyes.

I don't see what is wrong my eyes, perhaps you could go into detail why you think this way. Its make a lot of sense this theory. They enforce strict life-time sentences, then the CIA releases the coc aine into black dominated ghettos to get them arrested. Makes perfect sense in my eyes. I think your forgetting that most conservatives were against blacks and for slavery if you go back into history. They thought of a creative problem to eliminate minorities. First they tried to take all there individual rights away, then they forced them all into ghettos, finally they decided to lock them all in jail. 44% of the jail population in America is Black. Its obvious they fear the rise of the minorities.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
regardless of whether its against blacks or not; its still a waste of time and resources when we could be fighting real crimes

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Mandatory sentences are racist, bottom line. They only go after crack which is a cheap drug to buy and sell. They don't go after all drugs. The drug war is a joke. 62% of the prison population is black and black folk only make up 12% of the american population over all. Drug crimes that carry mandatory sentences for black people are racist and if you are going to have mandatory sentences it should be across the board for all drug crimes, including the misuse of perscription drugs and the use of designer drugs like Meth and E. And it doesn't matter if you are famous. Anyone caught with drugs on their person should be treated the same as normal citizens.

I don't see anything wrong with your eyes Killuminati. These folk just don't get it. 62% of the prison population is black and black folk only make up 12% of the US population. That means for every white prisoner there are seven black prisoners.

Only 11% of the nation's drug users are black, however blacks constitute almost 37% of those arrested for drug violations, over 42% of those in federal prisons for drug violations, and almost 60% of those in state prisons for drug felonies.

There aint no justice it's just us...believe that. (oh and it's 62% not 44).

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Blacks are the foot soldiers in the illegal drug industry. Jobs that they willingly take. Some of them are starting to move up the entreprenurial ladder now.

The business is with its risks and rewards.

Is it racist?

Crime has nothing to do with race. It has to do with greed.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Isn't calling black people the 'foot soldiers' of the drug industry, in a way, kind of racist in it-self?

What about places where the drug industry runs really well, but yet there's really few black peoples?

Who runs all this? White people with black attitude?
Come on...your argument is pointless. And kind of offending IMO.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Isn't calling black people the 'foot soldiers' of the drug industry, in a way, kind of racist in it-self?

What about places where the drug industry runs really well, but yet there's really few black peoples?

Maybe you don't know, but NEO has admitted to being a racist. So yeah.....

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
And you forgot about, Triads, Mafia, Russian Mafia.

Here in canada, its the hells angels, Triads, and where I live, and in bc, Its East indian gangs ( India) Asians.
Thier a big problem.
Thier is not a problem with african american gangs.
Deep

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Isn't calling black people the 'foot soldiers' of the drug industry, in a way, kind of racist in it-self

Maybe you should rephrase that.

I think the public eye in american might just be bombarded with more african american gang symbols.

Rap artists to name one group, black or white rappers, even chinese.

Deep

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Here in canada, its the hells angels, Triads, and where I live, and in bc, Its East indian gangs ( India) Asians.
Thier a big problem.
Deep

Hells angels, I hate these guys, I'm pretty happy that we sent their leader ( of the quebec province chapter ) in jail for a long time.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not to be rude, but I think that is a bunch of crap. The CIA doesn't want to arrest African Americans only, the war on drugs is to stop these people from using. I agree in the end you always have a choice of whether to use drugs or not!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Blacks are the foot soldiers in the illegal drug industry. Jobs that they willingly take. Some of them are starting to move up the entreprenurial ladder now.

Is it racist?

So black people are greedy Neo ?

Actually, the black people is the people wich we, the whites, made all our money on the back of. They are far to be greedy compared to us.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

Originally posted by THENEO

Is it racist?

So black people are greedy Neo ?

Actually, the black people is the people wich we, the whites, made all our money on the back of. They are far to be greedy compared to us.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Salem]

I'm tiring of fighting teenagers and twentysomethings that have never had a hard time in life?

anyways..,

I remember saying that criminals are greedy did I not? Read my posts! thanks!

You are so eager to make me look bad that you make yourself look bad in the process.

Let me ask you a question, are all black drug dealers?

The answer is no.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Thier a big problem.
Deep

Where I live East Indian Gangs are not a big problem, yet.

I do not understand why a country needs to import criminals though?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Oh I see I offended you so now you have to make me out to be a bad guy. What gives with this?

Much of western society rightly or wrongly identifies young black men as the on the street hustlers of drugs. We both know that they are not the only ones doing it but there is a strong identification with this. Where I live it is a valid point and I do not even live in the US.

The irony of it all is that as we import asians and other racial criminal gangs, a lot of the black posse will be pushed out or into other activities as I see it. In fact it is already happening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join