It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what the NWO is about

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.peaceabbey.org...

MARK MY WORDS:

Time for peace on earth
Good will to all men

This is what the New World will be ushering in and continuing until it IS in place.

Once peace is in place then it will continue in perpetual karmic motion ad infinitum.

We just gotta give peace a chance!
We done got it for tomorrow, today!

Imagine.
Fear Not.
Believe only.
Peas on earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I must say i agree in may ways!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i would love to have peace on earth. I am all for it. I am peaceful, but the powers that want THEIR NWO won't go about peacefully ataining it. So let's start our own NWO. No, lets start a New Universal Order.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That sounds pretty peaceful and utopian. Not the NWO that everyone normally thinks of. I'm especially on board with the peas on earth part
Everyone could use more veggies in their diet.

But seriously, how can we expect the NWO to be as peaceful as this all claims when our world society is one based on the pursuit of power and driven by greed. In order for that type of society to exist there would have to be a 100% paradigm shift across the entire world population. Frankly I don't see that happening with the way things are going now.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Peace is a byproduct of a strong military. There can be no peace without war.

Pacifism does not work because pacifists dont fight back and make easy targets for tyrants.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Pacifism does not work because pacifists dont fight back and make easy targets for tyrants.

I agree with you on that 100% you cannot have peace without a willing and able force to defend that peace. Military power will forever be a part of the world we live in. There will always be those that will try to undermine peace, therefore there will always be fighting if nothing other than in defense of that peace, therefore total peace is a dream that cannot be realized because there will always be conflict on a small or large scale. War and peace are two sides of the same coin. You cannot have one without the inevitability of the other one.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There is no way to 'undermine' peace - peace is the natural foundation - once established underneath all the nonsense we feed ourselves in words and ideas...it will stand evermore, naked in its truth and proud in its glory.
And rightfully so.

And who are those who would undermine peace (if it were possible)?

Those who say we need force in order to maintain peace.

That isn't peace - it is a truce or cease-fire under arms or some other sort of dysfunctional doomed idea. Besides that, we already tried it in WWII as a pre-proof. Obviously war cannot end war. The bomb can but not the battles over the bomb.

You CAN NOT make peace with WAR
PEACE comes from desiring PEACE
you cannot make good from evil
evil exists to slay itself
but good exists to become peace
and good is the hope that overcomes

If the NWO wants Peace tomorrow - they create Peace today - as agreed upon yesterday.

They do - so they did - therefore it will be.

What's done is done
says som&son
There is only ONE

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Unless they can stir up natural disasters with their anger.

If that be the case, then there IS NO opposition.

Just delays.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yeah you keep telling yourself the NWO is good right up until they ration your food and work you like the slave that they see you as.
Then you can tell your controllers how you were 'pro-NWO', but they wont care because the NWO will have put thugs in charge of the work groups in order to 'ensure peace'.
Peaches and Cream, yeah, and communism works too right?

Thats what you're talking about, global communism.
No thanks, not in my life.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I hate to be a pessimist but you'll probably change your views on the NWO once they microchip you, invade your last bit of privacy, and gain totalitarian control over every aspect of your life. I agree with 11bravo but it'll be far far worse than global communism. It'll basically be indentured servitude on a global scale. The whole problem is that the billions of sheeple around the globe won't even notice the change before it's too late. We are already heading full speed into an orwellian police state. It can only get worse with the ignorant already giving up their Rights in the name of a false security blanket. It's only a matter of time before there are no rights left and everyone lives under the control of the Government. It's happenng right in front of everyone but few really want to wake up and face the truth. This NWO that you so wholly praise will be the precursor to the bloodiest revolution in human history. Do you really think people are going to undergo generations of servitude and not being in control of their own lives? Humans are creatures that thrive on freedom. Sooner or later the NWO will come crashing down in a bloody fireball because people won't buy into the utopian servitude model and will fight back. The NWO isn't a path to peace. It's a path to unquestioned servitude that hopes to enslave mankind. I for one will not be a part of it and I will fight the coming of the NWO with every last breath in my body. So what if I have to live in a cave and make like the ice age, I'd gladly choose that over serving the needs of an organization hellbent on total control.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
www.peaceabbey.org...

MARK MY WORDS:

Time for peace on earth
Good will to all men

This is what the New World will be ushering in and continuing until it IS in place.

Once peace is in place then it will continue in perpetual karmic motion ad infinitum.

We just gotta give peace a chance!
We done got it for tomorrow, today!

Imagine.
Fear Not.
Believe only.
Peas on earth.

beautiful thoughts.

but....

human history is marked by one simple undeniable trait. Violence over possesions, usually land.

How do you think they plan to eliminate nationalism, religion, and this basic human need to feel like you are in your sovereign "homeland" ?

nuclear war.

order out of chaos.

its a scary read, but you really should look into it.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
order can't come FROM chaos...only underneath and afterward

there is one way to solve the conflict over land - and that is admit the truth - no man can own a piece of the planet we all must share.

we can have the right to live on a portion and work a living there...but we cannot own a piece of the Earth!! We already all own the thing, anyway - but only altogether as ONE.

Imagine there's no countries
it isn't hard to do
nothing to live or die for
no religion, too

imagine
a town without walls!
new Jerusalem (the city of peace)

the new world order
G ood
O rderly
D irection
the opposite of Chaos.
(or rather God is the naked body which chaos clothes)

the new world order
I will make all things new
the opposite of old and tired

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

That is very Newspeak

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
order can't come FROM chaos...only underneath and afterward

there is one way to solve the conflict over land - and that is admit the truth - no man can own a piece of the planet we all must share.

snip

do you think all the NWO has to do is ask the chinese to let taiwan go, out of altruism ? Just ask the palestinians to give up on what hey believe to be their soverign holy land, just to be good guys ?

I admire your POV, but if you want to discuss the NWO, you have to look at how rulers have viewed the common man for millenia.

In rome, they felt they just needed to give the people "bread and circuses", and they wouldn't care who was in power. They we're right !

today, its twinkies and the internet. As long as the average person has food and entertainment, they don't care who it is coming from.

they just don't want you to look out the window, or see what they are up to.

here's the rub

the only time people do care who is in power, is if it is a foreigner !

the only way to overcome that, and install 1 worldwide government, is to blow it all sky high, and start over with a shocked, and utterly dependent population

order from chaos

[edit on 15-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Imo the majority of people need & deserve totalitarian order. I find it morally & karmically justified by their indifference to the suffering of the planet, other people & other living beings. Most people are happy as long as they have a roof, some kind of employment & a few mod-cons. A Totalitarian NWO could provide this quite easily imo. If the NWO controlled the entire world it could plow more resources into bread & circuses rather than a perpetual arms race. Just need a 'World Idol' TV show to keep most folks satisfied.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is definatly striking me as very Orwellian...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Peace will never work. It's called Supply and Demand. The supply is way low. You cant give every person a BMW, then the ones left out will break peace. get it.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hahaha, that is the most ridiculous conclusion i have ever heard!

Peace can be achieved if everyone just took their responsibility back, instead of putting it into the hands of corporations and governments.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Haven't read the link yet. but let's analyze this quote.

"the new world order will come out of chaos."
Doesn't sound peaceful to me.

Does the new world order mean that there will be peace?

No. All it means is that we will have a lawless society.

That and there will be many problems afoot.

These will lead to disaster.

JOIN THE RESISTANCE, we shouldn't worry about each other or our country, but of the omega agency, so RESIST IT WHILE YOU CAN, or you'll have a unitary government that covers across the entire world.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Peace can be achieved if everyone just took their responsibility back, instead of putting it into the hands of corporations and governments.

If i had a WATS you'd have my WATS.

Hold that thought! Tight!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join