It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As promised this story is the real deal. So go on and make your own thoughts and decisions about this.

The video you are about to see seems to be a FLIR-hud-vision captured by one of the jets, that were sent out to intercept the unknown object. The materials we (me and one other ATS member who wished to remain nameless) used for this analysis/post were this video, an event-log and a power-point-presentation, but the information included in there has not been worked out yet.The files we have can be released on demand.

RECALL OF AN EVENT LOG OF A SHIP OF THE US-NAVY FLEET
This is the video here and these are the events happened.

Date 14 November 2004

Two interceptor fighters were directed to a certain location, where an unknown object has been spotted at 160@40NM (N3050.8 W11746.9). The fleet informed the intercepting jets that the object was moving at 100 KTS @ 25 KFT ASL.

The jets could not find any object at that location. While the jets were searching for the air contact, they spotted a large object in the water at 1430L. The pilots saw steam/smoke/churning around the object. The pilot described the object initially as resembling a downed airliner, he also stated that it was much larger than a submarine.

A jet descended down from 24KFT to gain a better view of the object in the water. The jet then spotted an air contact, it appeared to be a capsule shaped (wingless, mobile, white, oblong pill shaped, 25-30 feet in length, no visible markings and no glass) 5 NM west from the object in the water.

The capsule passed under the jet at 4KFT at course 300. the jet turned to acquire the capsule.
While the jet was descending and turning the capsule began climbing and turned inside of the jets turn radius. The pilot estimated that the capsule achieved 600-700 KTS. The jet could not keep up with the rate of turn and the gain of altitude by the capsule. The jet then lost visual on the capsule in haze. Last visual contact was at 14KFT, capsule heading due east.

Neither of the two jets could achieve radar lock or any other means of positive id.
The other jet was flying high cover and saw the engagement by the other jet, this jet confirms visual id of the capsule and the other jet chasing it. Both jets lost contact in haze.

The time has come for the truth to be revealed. There is a saying which goes like this:

3 THINGS CANT BE HIDDEN FOR LONG. THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE TRUTH - ~UNID~

[edit on 4-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This is fabulous. Congratulations to all who put this together.
Kudos guys, big time.

Will you confirm that there is no audio for this? Just want to make sure.

Of course I hope you will release the rest of your evidence! All of it together should really tell an undeniable story.

Thanks for coming forward. Very brave.

ETA
One of my closest friends was in the Air Force 23 years. I'll have him look at this asap to see an insider's explanation of what is being shown here...

and:

You have voted thefinaltheory for the Way Above Top Secret award.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by air5five]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks, and I'd like to personally thank Cometa for doing the write up journalist work and for helping putting this all together into one complete post.

CONFIRMED: There is no audio to this.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Superlative work.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Thanks again, but the link/file isn't downloading.
Is it that good thats it already been pulled.?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
thanks, mate!
people, we got to figure out whats the truth about ufos and we wont achieve this by talking and endlessly talking and thinking about it over and over again.
do we need thousands of more reports or pictures?
how can we ever tell what is true and what is not true?

the world is ready for this.
you, who reads, and i - we are ready for this.
there is no difference between you and me.
there is no difference between us all.

we have to unite people, we just have to and this is serious.

lets us take this very first step.
let us take it now and let us not forget, what the world has seen yet and what there is to come for us.

we are the mighty ones.

we have to form a very new kind of community.
we have to form a community with influence, because we are the influence.
we have to form a new generation, because we are the new generation.
we have to form a community out of the real power and this power i am describing, that is the power actually we do posses, not our so called leaders.

we are the mighty ones.

we, the people, do not want or even need leaders.

leaders that rage war and bring suffering to us since thousands of years!
since thousands of years we have been living in the absence of ourselves.
since thousands of years we suffered and we died - for nothing.
thousands of years and thousands of tears - for nothing?
we have to turn the tables - now!

we are the mighty ones.
we are many and we have no fear.
we are the mighty ones.
we will come and go, but we will prevail.

soon, there will be a website available you will be able to receive more information. and we will spread flyers everywhere with that website and it will appear in every language the people speak.

godspeed to you all

ps: maybe for some of you the link wont work, because its located on a german server. but do not worry about this, we have the files and you will get them.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cometa]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Thanks again, but the link/file isn't downloading.
Is it that good thats it already been pulled.?!?!?!

Are you sure? I just verified right now that it IS working fine... it may be flooded with downloads, just keep trying. Also do you have any downloading programs like IDM that may be interferring with it?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
yes, maybe some people wont be able to receive the file, because their internet-connection is

a.) bad configured (change TTL to a huge value like 128, for this use a program like TCP OPTIMIZER. you can check out your TTL value on www.speedguide.net with the tcp/ip analyzer which can be found in the menu located to the left. on that site you will also find the tool.)

b.) too far away from the server

TTL = time to live value
if you send data out of your computer it will lose one TTL. and every network it passes it will lose one TTL again. so after eg. 128 TTL´s the data will be automatically deleted "by the internet" after having passed 128 networks.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
All good now - Thanks again for the post. The old right mouse - save target as - trick worked.

Cometa,

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sorry it's totally uninspiring video of a dot.

Why is there never any conclusion to these fabulous tales of UFO's? The fuzzy dot just heads off the screen and that's it? Where is the huge thing in the water? Did that just disappear too?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
But that 'dot' gets progressively larger and smaller and does not remain 'dot' shaped. then it shoots off. too fast for the camera to follow. i think, anyway.

IMO, it is much more than a 'dot' and is inspiring.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Floh]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
But that 'dot' gets progressively larger and smaller

Not at all. The getting larger and smaller is an effect of the zoom of the IRST/FLIR device used. If you pay attention, you will see on the left margin an indication of the zoom level.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefinaltheory
As promised this story is the real deal. So go on and make your own thoughts and decisions about this.

The video you are about to see seems to be a FLIR-hud-vision captured by one of the jets, that were sent out to intercept the unknown object. The materials we (me and one other ATS member who wished to remain nameless) used for this analysis/post were this video, an event-log and a power-point-presentation, but the information included in there has not been worked out yet.The files we have can be released on demand.

Hi thefinaltheory,

Well, you asked for thoughts...

I have three points to make (the third of which is probably the most significant).

Firstly, the video is similar to (though not the same one as) a video purportedly from an Australian jet fighter's HUD (Heads-Up Display) created last year by a film maker called Chris Kenworthy. He created that video as part of a series of "UFO" forming an "immersive artwork" project funded by the Australian Film Commission.

Once the hoax was revealed, Chris Kenworthy obtained a reasonable amount of publicity on the Internet. Members of ATS should be aware that other film makers may try to generate publicity in the same way by copying Chris Kenworthy's project.

His "immersive artwork" project involved creating various UFO videos using Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) and video editing techniques, such as compositing. He also made available fictional stories to accompany those videos.

For example, the "Australian's fighter HUD display" footage was accompaned by a story somewhat similar to the text accompanying the video posted with your link above. The "Australian's fighter HUD display" video was accompanied by text stating: "The witness who sent this tape did so on condition that he not be interviewed or contacted, or even questioned regarding the footage. For obvious reasons I do not have the original camera tape. Thousands of people have written to point out that there is a date stamp in the bottom right-hand corner: July 13th 2006. Many people have written suggesting possible locations, with the most likely being off the coast of Kwinana in Western Australia, although this is unconfirmed. There is strong speculation from many sources that this was shot with a FLIR Star Safire camera (or something similar), from a helicopter. Investigation is ongoing."

That "Australian HUD display" footage has been discussed on ATS in the thread below, in which I posted various links and further details of Chris Kenworthy's "immersive artwork" project:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The webpage relating to Chris Kenworthy's "Australian HUD display" footage can be found at the link below:
www.australianufowave.com...

Secondly, members of ATS should be slightly suspicious of individuals posting "UFO" videos with a rather vague accompanying story one day after they registered. The lack of any track record on ATS makes it somewhat difficult to assess your credibility. It makes more possible (though of course does not prove) that you are merely a hoaxer that has published a link to a video that you have created.

Thirdly, and most significantly, the link you gave is part of the German website at the link below:
www.vision-unlimited.de...

As the photographs indicate, that website is related to film making.

I have translated some of German text on that website, from which it is apparent that the website is that of a group of film students from the Stuttgart area.

The website is stated to be for the purposes of presenting those film student's own projects and to give prospective customers a view the work they can create.

More details of their film projects can be found at the link below:
www.vision-unlimited.de...

Notably, at least own of those film projects appears to have involved creating computer generated spaceships.

Conclusion : Pending release of the promised further "files", this video should be tentatively identified as an attempted hoax on ATS by members of the "vision-unlimited" group of German student film makers.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
you again ?

sigh , here we go , again

Originally posted by thefinaltheory

FAKE !

here is why :

the A/C , according to the data displayed on the vid - is flying a level course at cruising speed , maintaining altitude and compass bearing , it makes no manouvers , outside of simple trim adgustmets

the claimed intercept speeds / altutudes and manouvers described in the OP text , simply are not co - oberated my the vid

nor does it make any attempt to persue the " object " or maintain lockon when it " vanishes " from view

IMHO , this clip is either misrepresented or a blatant hoax , edited after the fact to make it seem like routine training footage is actually an UFO intercept

PS - i guess this vid validates my observation in your last thread
when i pointed out that HUD cameras do not encode the " pilot nick name "

i have no idea what your adgenda is - or the reason for your spamming ATS with fakes

nor for that matter do i care

ATS is not " fake freindly " you may consider that a warning

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
thefinaltheory

Could you post the other files, the event-log and the powerpoint presentation?

The more data we have the better.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well I think isac just blew that thing apart, 2 posts in.
Good work. : )
I was unimpressed too.
None of this seems right.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Fake, Fake , Fake, this guy had ATS erase his first thread in return to post this video. Why? because his story had inconsistencies everywhere and he knew he had already screwed the whole bit up. ATS fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Way to deny ignorance guys!!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hoaxers really are beggining to get on my nerves. Why do they do it? Advertising i can understand, it can be a good way of gaining noterity as a film maker, but do others simply do it for attention? What other reasons other than a truly moronic sense of humour is there?

For those trying to find the truth about a subject it seems truly horrible that people would continue to post hoaxes. Go and get a life instead of posting rubbish.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
ATS fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

did it , really - all of ATS " fell for it " ?

i guess you did not read the post by " issac koi " and the next , by myself - which outline our reservations regards this tapes provenance

please do not make crap up , ats did not " fall for it "

so why are you attepting to create drama by claiming " it " did

ATS is a collective of > 70 THOUSAND members , " it " does not have a unified view on any topic

Way to deny ignorance guys!!

instead of attempting to belittle the entire membership , and humiliate the ones who might not have the skills or training to see for themselves why it is a fake be part of the solution , not part of the problem .

please stop being an asshat , and try education . it works

educate the members who are unsure , or believe it is genuine , bu=y pointing out the logical flaws in the footage

you talk about denying ignorance .................. please start with your own

[edit on 4-2-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
[ATS is a collective of > 70 THOUSAND members , " it " does not have a unified view on any topic

I think there is one thing we all do have a unified view on, we all dislike hoaxers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join