It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Dakota UFO--- interesting footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
this was recently uploaded to YouTube, but I don't know if this has been discussed here yet, as I'm a relatively new member. My apologies if it has been.

www.youtube.com...

I have never seen something like that. Doesn't seem to be a hoax.... but there is always that possibility.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Pretty freaky, there seems to be a sudden spike in sightings such as this.

Instantly brought this sighting to mind:

Originally posted by masqua

Dunno what else to say right now, but awesome video, thanks for posting it.

[edit on 4/2/07 by Implosion]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this video, thats truly some amazing stuff going on, really kewl moon but those objects that appear...

Man o man...

No telling what it is.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Finally! Footage from beginning to end, not just a thirty-second clip

It was hard to tell how much the objects actually moved relative to the moon, etc., but the event definitely seems real. I can't say that any usual explanation, such as flares, aircraft, or stars jumped right out as these videos usually do. Nice find!

There are some other links with stills and some more details :
Rense
HBCCUFO

Edit : And of course, the requisite previous ATS thread

[edit on 2/4/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
That was some *amazing* footage. Albeit one of the best I have ever seen!

Did you notice the one to the right of the moon, that suddenly accellerates away?

Also, what is it that covers the moon late in the video, as that branches? Its weird, since they seem to go away for some reason.

And it also seems as if he can see something else that we can't.. Strange..

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Never seen anything like this before. What a find! Seems like a clear night, so dont think ball lightning comes into play. The one thing that I do find suspicious is that they dont move at all. They just fade in and out of view. In any event, this is strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
the thing that covered the moon was just some branches, the guy mentions that he moves so that they won't interfere.

thanks eaglewingz for the previous thread link. This really is some nice footage, very compelling indeed.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Good find! That's an amazing video. Looks 100% real to me. Wow! I just wonder what that one near the end was shooting, or what was flying around it. Very strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
lol ok at first I was thinking "Thats just the moon", glad I waited the whole clip. That was one of the better clips I have viewed, a great find!

I have a question though. I hope this isn't a too too terribly dumb question:

When the filmer zooms way out the moon becomes a pinpoint almost...how is that possible? My dig camera and my camcorder both can only zoom back to normal, which obviously isn't the case here?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
lol ok at first I was thinking "Thats just the moon", glad I waited the whole clip. That was one of the better clips I have viewed, a great find!

I have a question though. I hope this isn't a too too terribly dumb question:

When the filmer zooms way out the moon becomes a pinpoint almost...how is that possible? My dig camera and my camcorder both can only zoom back to normal, which obviously isn't the case here?

I have a sony handycam that can zoom out incredibly. I guess it just depends on the camera you have.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow! Had to pick my jaw up off the floor a few times!
That was a great find.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Beautiful and astonishing. Very subtle, yet compelling.

All I could think about is how they must have been enjoying that moon as much as the guy fiming was before they showed up.

Wonderful find! Thanks for sharing!

[edit on 4-2-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Edit : And of course, the requisite previous ATS thread

I don't think that's the same event.

Here is the report from www.hbccufo.org, posted Feb. 1st 2007.

[edit on 4/2/07 by Implosion]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I pretty much hopped out of my chair when the fourth light first blinked on.

But then I was all yelling at the screen:

"Calm down dude!"
"Quit shaking the camera!"
"Zoom in and keep it steady!"
"Get your buddies to come corroborate that they can't see the lights without a telescope either!"

My husband is convinced that they are up there repairing the ozone/environment for us.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
hbccufo.org...

I just noticed this on the HBCCUFO page I linked earlier.

MUCH easier to look at and break down on your own computer. Should be interesting!

Edit : Ah, yes, much easier to make out with full screen. Unfortunately, the lack of relative motion (if anything, only descent with small lateral drift), combined with the flickering effect, is consistent with flares. I'll have to see if any sort of range is closer to Dickinson than Minot AFB (as 178.5 miles is a bit far to see flares from there)

[edit on 2/4/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thats what I thought at first eagle, they looked like all of those flare UFO's.

but aren't flares visible to the naked eye? And shouldn't they appear to be falling?

Or could that be attributed to the zoom of the camera?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well, as I posted in another thread, the left end of that Islington photo looks suspiciously like Ursa Major. I'll take a pass on that one.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
While this is interesting it is sadly nowhere close to proof of structured craft flying about. Why do i say this? Well although it looks good, the voice sounds genuine etc, i could easily fake this myself. You have no real perspective as it's dark so those objects are easy enough to fake, even putting them in after with a computer. If this was in daylight then it would be far better, i discount virtually all night sightings out of hand anyway.

Sorry guys but no dice.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I just watched the YouTube vid. Don't you people know the moon when you see it?

No wonder people think we're all lunatics.
PUN INTENDED.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
I just watched the YouTube vid. Don't you people know the moon when you see it?

No wonder people think we're all lunatics.
PUN INTENDED.

did you watch the entire video???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join