It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn Worship?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've heard that the apostle Stephen exposed the pharisees and their symbol (today called 'Star of David') for being the symbol of the pagan god Remphan.
Remphan might have been worshipped by the israelites in the wilderness. The word is hebrew in origin.
This seems to be linked with the 'talisman of Saturn'; an obverse 5 pointed star and an reverse 6 pointed star pentagram with the word rempha.

Is this the true origin of the 'Star of David'? And if so, do the rabbis (today's pharisees) still worship this talisman of Saturn/Rempha in secret?

'The six pointed star part 2' mentions that the 6 pointed star is associated with Saturn worship and says that therefore 'the beast' in the bible is Saturn and his mark is the 5 pointed star.
So the number of the beast is not 666 or 616, but just 6 ... Would this affect any prediction here, like the bible codes?

So the Star of David is the Mark of the beast... Wich means the zionists is up for some suprise when/if God comes... It will mean that the zionists are imposter jews in God's eyes.
I don't know if it is true, but according to a 'born again' christian the purpose of the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem prior to the return of Yeshua HaMashiach (I guess this is the reborn Jesus) is to accomplish a great wickedness; the entry into its 'Holy of Holies' by the devil-posessed anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have no idea. Much of what you are saying is speculative to me anyway. I have heard of the myths of Saturn being a second sun and luminary object in the past (which is where we get our day Saturday from). At one time it was said that in the golden age that Saturn was a brilliant second light in the sky or a second sun. This is what spawned the Saturnalia festival in Rome.

My best guess is that Saturn was a comet or mischievious object that found a place in the solar system and for a time glowed like the sun spawning an upheaval of folklore here on earth.l It is quite possible the Hebrews saw this as well and made up the symbol of the Jewish star.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This doesn't belong in this group- there is a religion group on ATS which is better suited for these type of questions. I am positive they will be able to help you.

And the hint of Anti Semitism didn't go unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Zionists(Synagogue of Satan) stole Solomon's Seal from the Real Jews.

And the Jews borrowed it from the Brahmins, and the Brahmins borrowed it from the Tantric Rishis.

Seal of Solomon

A six-pointed star formed by two crossed triangles. Also known in India as the sign of Vishnu and used as a talisman against evil.

You can learn about it here:

Link: Arcanum 6: Indecision

Saturn is the Demiurge Architect.

Saturn is related Kabbalistically to Binah(Jehovah-Elohim), the Holy Spirit.

Its color is Black and its Metal is Lead.

The Rites of Saturn, the Sabbath(which is on Saturn-Day), are utilized by both Black Magicians(fornicators) and White Magicians(Chaste Ones):

Klipoth 7: Saturn

...Who are these unfaithful ones, the unbelievers? These are not outside us, the people that don't believe in our religion, but these are our egos, which are inside, who are the enemies of the work that we have to perform, which is the work of Saturn. That's why we teach about the Great Work of the Holy Spirit, but people do not like this work, they are afraid of the Holy Spirit. The whole work is called occultism - why? Because the whole work that we perform with the Holy Spirit is Occult, is performed in the hidden parts, in the darkness.

Of course, we know that there are the opposite forces in the darkness. If the Holy Spirit makes light in the darkness, there are also other creatures there who are the enemies of the Holy Spirit, that hate the Holy Spirit, that hate Jehovah Elohim, Siva. These are the demons, the ego. There are those people that work in the darkness for evil, for the sake of the ego, not for the sake of Jehovah Elohim.

That is why related to Saturn, Jehovah Elohim, the Holy Work of the Israelites, is the word Samson = Shem Shaun. Shemsh-aun derives from the Hebrew words -

Shemesh = Sun

Aun = Sexual strength

So, Samson means in Hebrew the sexual strength of the sun - and where is this? It is in the Stone, Yesod. The solar light is placed in the Stone, thanks to the Holy Spirit. That's why in Kabbalah we say that the Stone of Yesod, which is the Ninth Sphere, is controlled by the Moon, and the forces of the Moon are governed by Jehovah Elohim, the Holy Spirit. So the whole energy of the sun is placed in the earth thanks to the moon - the moon organises the forces. But in the moon we find two forces, the white force that is controlled by Jehovah who teaches chastity, and the black forces of the moon, governed by Lilith, the opposite.

Lilith comes from the word Laila - which in Hebrew means "night." The word Delilah means the night.

So, Samson and Delilah means the struggle of the forces of dark and light within the Initiate who knows the secret of the Sabbath.

Samson was a Nazarene - these were those people that didn't cut their hair or beards, and were consecrating their life to Jehovah Elohim, to the forces of Saturn. That's why Samson was strong, not physically, but psychologically speaking, spiritually speaking. Very strong, the strength of the Holy Spirit, when we transmute, when we are in chastity, that energy, which is solar energy, which is Shemesh, rises in the spinal column and reaches the brain. And this is how the brain becomes illuminated by Intelligence. This is how the long hair of Samson is related with the sexual energy transmuted, when the Holy Spirit reaches the hair, or the long hair, or the rays of the sun on the head of Samson, is the intelligence, wisdom, and understanding. He was almighty, but of course Delilah, the night, cut his hair. How? If the force of Samson is in his hair, which is the rays of the sun, the light, the force of transmuting, it is obviously that by fornicating is how she cut it.

All the strength was out of him - he became blind - he had no more visions, he was no longer a seer, no longer a Kabbalist. He became like anybody. But he was a worshipper of Jehovah Elohim, he knew the secret, he knew the path, but he didn't succeed in the ordeal with Laila, Lilith, the night.

And Lilith are the forces of evil that work in the darkness - they have nothing to do with the light - they enjoy performing evil, the ego.

There is on the Left Hand the so-called Witches Sabbath - in which the witches, demons, sorcerers, etc, gather in order to celebrate the Sabbath, but in the evil way. This is why there was confusion in the Middle Ages, because of the Ignorance of the Catholic priests who didn't know about the secrets of Sabbath, and criticised even the great Initiates who were working with Jehovah Elohim, the Holy Spirit. Of course many initiates were burned, killed, by the "Holy Inquisition" that didn't know anything about the Holy Work with the Holy Spirit.

This Great Work is in relation to the sexual organs, that which we call the Holy Tabernacle, or the Ark of the Covenant, the Ark of Science, the Ark of Alliance etc. This is always referring to the sexual organs. That is why there are a lot of commandments in the Bible relating to sex. There are many people that read the Bible but do not understand it, because they ignore the Mysteries of Binah, Saturday

This is why the Great Magician Eliphas Levi has said:

"Woe to the Samson of Kabbalah if he permits himself to be put asleep by Delilah!"

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The 666 is the Solar Creator as Christus-Lucifer.

And 666 is the Lunar-Beast(this current humanity) as Satan-Lucifer.

ATS Thread:

Truth about 666

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Also, the Star of Five Points is only negative when inverted:

Explanation of the Esoteric Pentagram

The Pentagrammaton is Yod-He-Shin-Vau-He.

Yehoshuah.

And Yehoshuah Hamashiach is Hebrew for: Jesus the Messiah.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Really? why don't the jews accept him as such? Ignorance? Or is it wrong?
Thank you for all the input Tamahu. I did not know that the six pointed star also were used in Asia.

Ben; nice teory. I guess Saturn or other gas giants could have been much brighter if they had more energy and heat in the past than they have now.

corsig; Secret societies seems like the right place as the question is if there is a secret worship among jews too, just like there is among christians and so no there is no anti-semitism in my post.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Ghaele]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ghaele you should just put "anti semite" in your profile and sig line and be done with it.

Fortunately bigots are too stupid to be subtle and we have you pegged for what you are.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Ghaele you should just put "anti semite" in your profile and sig line and be done with it.

Fortunately bigots are too stupid to be subtle and we have you pegged for what you are.

You certainly don't seem to want a discussion about Saturn Worship to evolve. You have interupted twice already with an accusation that has nothing to do with the subject. If every time a subject came up to where the word Christian was involved folks like you don't need to jump in immediately saying "anti-christian" and derail.

Your opinion, although interesting (not) is irrelevent to the matter at hand.

And whom are you speaking of when you say "We have you pegged for what you are." ?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
And whom are you speaking of when you say "We have you pegged for what you are." ?

WE are those who see through the smoke screen.
Read his other posts and see his bias and agenda for yourself.

All his posts mention Jews regardless of the thinly veiled subject matter.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Put yourself in that category, since in other posts you show yourself to be virulently anti-Catholic, but I guess that's alright; anti-Catholicism is still considered an "acceptable" bias.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

corsig; Secret societies seems like the right place as the question is if there is a secret worship among jews too, just like there is among christians and so no there is no anti-semitism in my post.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Ghaele]

Ghaele- If this is honest and you are not Anti-Semitic in your beliefs then you have my deepest apologizes. I am not usually quick to jump the gun maybe something i read hit me the wrong way.

The last couple of days here have been plagued with insults and name calling.

Cory

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Check his other thread where he denies the Holocoust.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well that is just plain silly

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Wich means the zionists is up for some suprise when/if God comes

Well, 98% of the population is in for some surprises when Christ comes back in my opinion, but that is a whole other issue.

But, before some one else accuses you of being an "anti-semite,"
:shk: some people never fail to amaze me, let me bring some levity to the subject

The Star of David or Solomon, whichever you prefer, has been used even in astrological charts

For example

Now, given that fact, any assumption about the symbol and its meaning is like trying to decipher an unknown language...

As far as the origination of the Star, well, when one types origination of the star of David in the search engine, it seems to equate it strictly to the Jews..

[edit on 5-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Of course it is also contained in the flower of life (along with the 'tree of life', metatron's cube, and just about everything else you see used symbolically).

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Of course it is also contained in the flower of life (along with the 'tree of life', metatron's cube, and just about everything else you see used symbolically).

I have actually read those books. Very interesting material... The Flower of Life volumes 1&2. I highly recommend them.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

Really? why don't the jews accept him as such? Ignorance? Or is it wrong?
Thank you for all the input Tamahu. I did not know that the six pointed star also were used in Asia.

Some Jews did/do accept that He was the Avatar of Pisces.

Others from the Synagogue of Satan did not.

To see that the Six-Pointed Star was used since very Ancient times is easy.

There are many Mandalas, Yantras, etc. seen in pre-Judaic Tantric and Yogic art.

These can be seen in Temples in Tibet and India.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

And rightly so! In addition to US investigation of WWII Germany I also use jewish sourches. But of course you did not mention this. It is easy to put you in my ignore list...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The original post is genius. Do you the whole world worships Saturn and people don't even know it.

1.The city of Rome was originally known as Saturnia or City of Saturn. The Roman Catholic church retains much of the Saturn worship in its ritual. Saturn also relates to Lucifer. In various occult dictionaries Saturn is associated with evil.

2.The Brotherhood of Saturn ("Fraternitas Saturni", FS) is a German magical order founded under the leadership of Eugen Grosche in 1928.

3. Occult Nazis worshipped Saturn A.K.A The Holocaust

4.Definition of holocaust The word "holocaust" is derived from the Greek holokauston, which originally meant a sacrifice totally burned by fire; it was used in the translation of I Samuel 7:9, "a burnt offering to God

5. Wedding rings, ear rings, all symbolize the rings of Saturn

6. Black Box is a symbol for saturn. Islam=Saturn Worship. Black robes as well as graduation caps.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join