It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason they're here in a Word - NUCLEAR

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The connection between the modern UFO explosion and the bomb isn't a new idea in fact it seems pretty obvious, but I do think it is overlooked.
We know of the connection at Roswell. We've heard the witness testimonies from millitary personel working near nukes and stories of missiles being deactivated. There's a mountain of information out there, true or not it seems point to this.
Why does the U.S have so many sightings? Is it because it has the most reactors and the most nuclear weapons. Look at the so called hot spots or where major sightings have taken place, most will fit the bill. I think you'd find that most sightings, I'm guessing 70% of the unexplainable ones will have a reactor, millitary base with nukes or testing ground or missile testing near by. Check the recent wave of sightings, Is there a reactor or base near? t. And what of the recent UFO reports from Iran is this a coincidence? Should we be taking notice of this?

This is a site map of the January sightings

Jan 2007 UFO sightings map

This is a world map locating nuclear reactors, by no means complete.

Nuclear Reactor Site Map

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Doesn't explain the multitude of sightings before the atomic age... plenty of information about unexplained aerial phenomena since biblical times.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They will not allow the world to descend into nuclear war or the complete destruction of the face of planet.

Undoubtedly the NWO idiots are trying desperately to maintain their power and status quo, and they will most likely try to use nuclear weapons, because just about everyone fears nuclear weapons (fear is the control mechanism).

It is not our destiny to die in a nuclear apocalypse however..

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero
Doesn't explain the multitude of sightings before the atomic age... plenty of information about unexplained aerial phenomena since biblical times.

I'm not disputing earlier acounts or that it would be the only agenda but it may be the main issue at this point in time. And simply that the UFO explosion coincides with the nuclear age

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Originally posted by Celtibero

I'm not disputing earlier acounts or that it would be the only agenda but it may be the main issue at this point in time. And simply that the UFO explosion coincides with the nuclear age

While its true that we've seen a spike in UFO reports in the nuclear age, I'm not so sure that its a direct cause. I think it may be that a semi-modern communications infrastructure had also never really existed before the 40s and 50s, and widespread reporting of UFOs was difficult before that time.

The point being, the uptick in UFO reports is a function of our greatly improved ability to report them on a wide scale. Many UFO reports of the last 50 years would have all but gone unreported 100 years ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thank you for clarifying what a lot of people don't yet understand.

This whole UFO boom started with nuclear weapons testing.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Aliens do not give a darn about NUCLEAR weapons. If they can get here from light years away I am positive any weapons they have are far superior to anything earth might have

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Aliens do not give a darn about NUCLEAR weapons. If they can get here from light years away I am positive any weapons they have are far superior to anything earth might have

The idea is that they are already here, but existing in another dimension. Any nuclear explosion rips a hole in their dimension and thus effect their existence. Hence, why they actively try and prevent this from happening. The earth belongs to them too (apparently).

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That's probably very true, but we do not know the motivations of any potential alien species. There is a possibility that it could draw their interest. We simply don't know.

Of course, as I said before, I tend to believe that the increase in UFO reports is more of a function of the vastly improved telecommunications that also came into widespread use during the same time period. The development of nuclear power seems more of a coincidence rather than causation, IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

The idea is that they are already here, but existing in another dimension. Any nuclear explosion rips a hole in their dimension and thus effect their existence. Hence, why they actively try and prevent this from happening. The earth belongs to them too (apparently).

whoa...whoaa...
You think a nuclear explosion could rip a hole through another dimension? That is mind boggling. I do not know if this can be disproven but I am very skeptical. Yet there have been posts that these (aliens) are humans from future eras..only to warn us of what can happen and how we are going to evolve if we do not...stop whatever is happening a la..nuclear war.
So it is a possibility that this world was theirs is theirs...at some points in time.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Yet there have been posts that these (aliens) are humans from future eras..only to warn us of what can happen and how we are going to evolve if we do not...stop

If that's true, then they are doing a really, really poor job out of it. If I go by the "messages" relayed to the alledged "abductees", the core info doesn't come out much better than a grammar school writing exercise. I would expect something better, deeper, from such advanced? beings. A more complex, meaningful message.

Just saying "you are damaging the planet" doesn't cut it for me. I use to write that when I was 8 year old at school.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
if you believe them to be true , then the 19th century " ghost airship " sightings falsify your premise.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I would be willing to bet that the reason they're nearer to nuclear power plants is because nuclear power plants are based in the modern world where the average person has a telephone, internet, camera and means to tell the news about it.

Where as if UFOs landed and aliens were walking around in the Congo, we probably wouldn't hear about it for a while because the people that may have seen it are tribals who don't have access to the above.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack_Deth
I would be willing to bet that the reason they're nearer to nuclear power plants is because nuclear power plants are based in the modern world where the average person has a telephone, internet, camera and means to tell the news about it.

Where as if UFOs landed and aliens were walking around in the Congo, we probably wouldn't hear about it for a while because the people that may have seen it are tribals who don't have access to the above.

Exactly. That's why UFO reports seem to have spiked. We're quite likely simply seeing an increase in *reported* UFOs in the last 50 years, not an increase in actual sightings.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ive heard things similar to this before from terence mckenna. he had many ideas on technology and ETs. he thinks ETs might be us in another dimension. we live in the dimension when christian values overtook classical greek values. He says the other dimension kept thinking in terms of astronomy, philosophy, arts, etc. and were able to evolve more quickly and are coming to our dimension to try and get us on track. I dunno if i believe this, nor terence for that matter, but its an idea

As for the location of nuclear facilities to ufo sightings, i dont think there is any relevance because most sightings are in central america.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

Originally posted by Jack_Deth

Exactly. That's why UFO reports seem to have spiked. We're quite likely simply seeing an increase in *reported* UFOs in the last 50 years, not an increase in actual sightings.

Plus, it is more socially acceptable these days than it was 25 years or 50 years ago.

I do think there is a recent spike since the O'hare sighting and there might be a reason for that, but it doesn't mean they're happening in one place and not another.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
what about them makes you think that they will stop it?
any reference? What is Dulce? (offtrack question sorry but hear it a lot here)

Maybe our actions are free and seperate from others, and we have accountability on our own actions. Maybe we can blow ourselves up and that would make the environment livable to them, not us. Maybe they are not mean about it, but hell they won't pass up an oppurtunity to live on a planet. would you?

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Minael]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
They will not allow the world to descend into nuclear war or the complete destruction of the face of planet.

Undoubtedly the NWO idiots are trying desperately to maintain their power and status quo, and they will most likely try to use nuclear weapons, because just about everyone fears nuclear weapons (fear is the control mechanism).

It is not our destiny to die in a nuclear apocalypse however..

Your living in a dream world if you think someone is going to come from the sky and save us. We are it, the only people that can stop a nuclear war is us, the citizens of the world.

Saying that aliens are going to come and stop us from destroying the planet takes away all the responsiblility we as a species needs to bear. WE live here. WE pollute the atmosphere. WE remove virtually all livable condition on this planet for the good of the capital accumulation process. And it is WE that have to stop the crazies from nuking the globe.

Side Note: Why would "the NWO" use nukes on the citizens of the planet? that stops the capital accumulation process by removing airable lands, cheap labour, and natural resources. This NWO stuff is bunk.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Hence, why they actively try and prevent this from happening. The earth belongs to them too (apparently).

That was not my take on what the original poster mentioned. I took it to mean they are here too obtain Nuclear weapons, hence the reason I replied as I did.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Personally, I don't doubt the Nuclear threat has'm burning around since /45. But I do also think they were here a lot longer than that, possibly since or before the days of Moses. Certainly flying the friendly skies in 1897, the year of the Aurora Texas crash.

Dallas

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join