It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to slam rocket into moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NASA plans to slam a rocket into the moon to "determine whether there is water". This smells fishy to me. I have a feeling this might have to do with:

1. Formally determinining whether the moon is indeed hollow
2. make sure there isnt a "presence" on the moon.

If we go with the theory that the moon does indeed have a protective alien presence on it that doesnt want us up there, couldnt this be seen as a hostile gesture on our part?

In any event, it could get interesting when NASA goes ahead with the plan.

Thoughts?

www.space.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Any alien presence on the moon would be more hostile than us firing a rocket at it for research.

After all it is our moon.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yes I think it could certainly have something to do with detecting how hollow the moon really is. Maybe the probe is actually designed to penetrate through several layers of moon rock to see if they can find a "shell".

With any official NASA mission unfortunately we are left to guess as to what the real mission objectives could be.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do you really think the Moon is ours?

They have already done that a few years ago I believe. If the Grey's feel as if it will harm anything they are doing they will not allow it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My guess is this is just research.

If you slam a rocket into something, our spectroscopy will pick up water molecules in the spray. It worked better than expected on the comet experiment last year (or two years ago, time is flying.)

Now, since NASA will be aiming lots of spectroscopes at the moon before and after the impact, the presence of any atmosphere on the moon should show up in both sets of data.

If we can just get an ATSer to be present at the instrument collection site...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yea, I too don't think 1 missile will be too destructive for an advanced alien race, if there is one.

I'm just imagining what the cargo on this missile could be. Then I remembered this cool cat.

www.elgranpoder.com...

And I thought to myself, why don't we give it a modern twist?

www.cfr.org...

Especially since the Saddam hanging didn't go as well as planned, maybe an event like this could be more spectacular and popular with the masses?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I predict the rocket will not make it to the moon and that it will be turned back. There will be no slamming of a rocket onto the moon.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It's been said that "they" have given us fair warning to stay off the moon, and there have been some pretty interesting photos here on ATS that give legitimacy to their being something on the moon that isnt ours. Couple that with Neil Armstrong's comments, and several others that claimed to have seen objects watching them while on the moon. From that you could infer that the ebe's dont want us on their moon.

So, if we go with that theory. . and if NASA has information its hiding from us about the moon, slamming this thing into the moon could stir a hornets nest and lead to knowing if something is up there. Maybe we get more ufo sightings as a result, or heck. .maybe they finally make themselves known.

We need to know the exact date of the hit so we can monitor the moon for any activity.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
It's been said that "they" have given us fair warning to stay off the moon, and there have been some pretty interesting photos here on ATS that give legitimacy to their being something on the moon that isnt ours. Couple that with Neil Armstrong's comments, and several others that claimed to have seen objects watching them while on the moon. From that you could infer that the ebe's dont want us on their moon.

So, if we go with that theory. . and if NASA has information its hiding from us about the moon, slamming this thing into the moon could stir a hornets nest and lead to knowing if something is up there. Maybe we get more ufo sightings as a result, or heck. .maybe they finally make themselves known.

We need to know the exact date of the hit so we can monitor the moon for any activity.

I'm fairly sure that if there really is a presence on the moon they would be advanced enough to monitor our communications, thus knowing the rocket was coming even before it was launched. In that case, either:

A) If they are in a 'partnership' with the US govt like so many suspect, they tell them to make something horribly wrong happen in the rockets launch, causing the abandonment of the project

B) They shoot the damn thing out of the sky and make it look like China's new anti-satellite technology caused it.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I honestly cant believe that we havent done or at least attempted this in the past. Seriously though, some of those "impact craters" look like they could be H-Bomb craters. from the recent or possibly the very distant past.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dont you think a rocket slamming into or near their bases would be looked at as an act of war? If there really are other beings living there. Dont you think some of them could get hurt, younglings, parents or anyone eles for that matter. They are still the most advanced race and they probly have our whole galaxy mapped out and who knows where eles. So who's to say who owns what? For that matter how did we even get here? It just seems kinda funny having ufo's in our sky. Et's who are supposedly living on our moon, watching us. This kind of reminds me of that movie, The Truman Show.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Another possibility here is that NASA is trying to destroy evidence before someone else gets a chance to see it...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ya, I tend not to trust the government after all the bs. I smell coverup.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is definitly a sign of provocation directed towards "them". I dont know wether to laugh or cry when I think about the morons who would order something this idiotic.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As I said before they already attempted the dropping thingy years ago, or course they didn't tell us what happened.

I wouldn't be surprised either if they were trying to cover something so if other nations got there they didn't see anything. I don't think anyone likes getting caught with there pants down.

The Grey's do have bases as you call them but they know what is what and will handle the situation the way it is to be handled.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Do you really think the Moon is ours?

They have already done that a few years ago I believe. If the Grey's feel as if it will harm anything they are doing they will not allow it.

Where does your knowledge come from? Can you explain what grays are? Would it Be the color of their skin or perhaps their personality which is ambidextrous and there fore can clearly witness 3 pieces to Existence... such as white, black, and gray. It may Be that "they" have an ambidextrous intuitive cognition, and so they are labled "gray".

I am a "gray" when it comes to observing Existence. The Moon is Ours. Our/Us/We is Not limited to Earth and Humans.

NASA may soon explain why they are doing this.

Where is the conspiracy of love? That would Be fun to converse

[edit on 26-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
maybe the aliens are hostile and we've just decided to declare war?

maybe they already attacked us and now we have to retaliate?

maybe it's just a very expensive science experiment?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Any alien presence on the moon would be more hostile than us firing a rocket at it for research.

After all it is our moon.

MMMMM. what if they proved that they were here first HEHE. would u move out??

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If this is a goverment cover-up of some kind don't you think that they would just go ahead and do whatever they want without publicising it to everyone beforehand?

According to some of the other moon threads here, as mentioned above, there is apparent proof of life up there and our military/govt. has also got a presence up there so really I'm not sure what to think of this.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
IMHO i think they should leave that damn rock alone and stop tinkering with earths nature.

What are they gonna do if the moon breaks apart?

Will it cause total mayhem here on earth??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join