It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire man, Ed Brown, refuses to pay federal taxes - willing to fight for it.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
let me first say that I hate paying the federal income tax. Not only does it feel like highway robbery, but i could provide for my family much better w/o having to give 25% of my income to the government. But there is actually verbage in the Constitution, specifically in the 16th Amendment, that permits the Feds to tax income.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

www.usconstitution.net...

[edit on 27-3-2007 by brigand]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Update: Ed and Elaine Brown convicted of 5 years of jail for tax evasion and others charges

Well a new Waco is gearing up if the FED goes ahead with that. Hope that militias stand their ground and defend this against the tyranny of the US government and their mafia tax, the IRS.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Feds activity picking up:

Authorities Converge On Ed and Elaine Brown's Home WCAX, VT

SWAT teams, armored vehicle seen near Brown compound WCAX, VT

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five.
She can tell you bout the Brown's headshot with a gleam in her eye.
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry

Don Henley

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok, Here goes.

Federal Income Tax - If you look into the Code of Federal Regulations, no where does it state that citizens of US States have to pay Federal Income Tax. It however, does state that 5 States have to pay Federal Income Tax which include Puerto Rico, Guam, and three States (which, I have forgotten, Mass, Delaware, etc.) US States, as we know them, are called territories of the US and its citizens are not required to pay Federal Income Taxes, but they do have to pay territorial i.e. State Taxes governed by each State. As long as you either do not file a W-4 or put EXEMPT on the W-2 and then do not file ANY Federal paperwork, you dont have to pay. File a EZ-1040 or any other paperwork, your screwed. Fun informaiton: The money you send in under the Federal Tax Program goes into one account and if you look at the holder of the account it is not the US Government, but the United Nations. Look on any check for overpayment of Federal Taxes, it will show what Bank the check came from, track who has access and Bingo.

So if all above is true, how does the Federal Government get the money it needs to work. Simple. What is called "Direct Taxes." A pair of shoes has approximately 150 "Direct Taxes" associated with it. Start at the purchase of the Cow, Horse, Snake whatever the shoes are made of and you have a tax for the purchase of the, lets say cow. Farmer buys grain or whatever to feed said cow, Bam! Taxes. Farmer buys diesel fuel to use in tractor to move cow poo to fields, Bam! Fuel Tax. If you take each item backwards, there are other taxes involved. Fuel had to be hauled by someone. Bam! Taxes for the transporter. How did the fuel get there. On a high way. Bam! Taxes. Anything you purchase can be traced back to taxes on the way back to the original product, say our diesel, sitting in the ground as crude oil waiting to be pumped. THIS is where the government gets the funds to run the country, not through your Federal Income Tax. There is no "Law" that has ever stated that YOU have to pay Federal Income Tax. You just have to know HOW not to pay it. Millions of people in the US DO NOT PAY Federal Income Tax. They have jobs, houses, cars, etc. And they are not in jail.

Another quick food for thought. The IRS is not a Government Agency. It is a contractor of the Government. Internal Revenue Service, not the Internal Revenue Department, such as the case in the US Treasury Department or the US Mint Department which are Government owned, run and ruled by Federal Law.

And trust me, it goes on and on. Can I prove my information. Yes. U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, Part 21 I believe, dealing with Federal Taxes. In the Index to all the CFRs there are stars * next to the section title. That * indicates that section is a Federal Law. The section for Federal Taxes doesnt have a * next to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

Pursuant to an Injunction issued by a United States District Court this website
has been shut down.

Because of the extent and vagueness of the Order, this action has been taken to
to avoid charges of Contempt of Court.

The Order is being appealed to the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.

From the injunction:

ROBERT L. SCHULZ;
WE THE PEOPLE FOUNDATION FOR
CONSTITUTIONAL EDUCATION, INC.; and
WE THE PEOPLE CONGRESS, INC.,
Defendants.
--------------------------------
THOMAS J. McAVOY
Senior United States District Judge

DECISION and ORDER

The United States of America commenced the instant action seeking to enjoin Defendants from promoting an illegal tax shelter.

[]

The Complaint alleges that, although Shulz purports to have founded the corporate defendants for educational purposes, he “has used the two . . . entities . . . to market a nationwide tax-fraud scheme designed to help customers evade their federal tax liabilities and to interfere with the administration of the internal revenue laws.”

[]

Defendants distributed a “Tax Termination Package” as part of “Operation Stop Withholding” to help individuals stop withholding, paying, and filing federal taxes. The United States alleges that Defendants furthered their scheme through the use of false and misleading forms in place of standard Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) forms, and based upon the false premises that the federal income tax system is voluntary, the 16th Amendment to the United States Constitution was not property ratified, and that federal income tax does not apply to most wages.

The Complaint alleges that, among other things, “[a]s part of the Tax Termination scheme, Defendants give customers (both employers and employees) step-by-step instructions on how to fraudulently terminate withholding of federal income and employment taxes.” []The entire scheme is alleged to be premised upon false representations and legal positions known to have been rejected by the courts.

[]

The Complaint alleges that Defendants’ scheme causes harm to the Untied States by assisting customers to evade taxes and obstructing the IRS’s efforts to administer the federal tax laws.

FULL TEXT PDF:

www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

Excellent 25 page read.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
so this means... resistance is futile?

www.infowars.net...

Thursday, Sept 13, 2007

Four supporters of Plainfield tax protesters Ed and Elaine Brown were arrested yesterday and charged with helping the Browns "obstruct justice", in the words of the U.S. Marshal for New Hampshire.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I've but only began to read the injunction, but so far it sounds to me like the Feds are trying to derail the court case. What's taken place so far is nothing new to the system. One party makes an assertion, whether or not true (as has been done by the Fed, stating Schultz has turned his educational website into a means to provide the public with means to get away from paying taxes), and the court has to put a hold on the situation, meaning anything that has been brought into the court has to cease to continue until proven right or wrong.

As well, by doing this... the Feds are trying to get the court to dismiss the case(s) brought forth by Schultz on the premise that he is not credible. As well, the Feds are citing cases won on their behalf, of which don't pertain to this case as this case was meant to be.

Kind of a bait and switch, if you ask me.

"C'mon Judge, he's got nothing. Let's toss the case and go play some golf."

I'm very interested on how this will turn out.

[edit]Not to mention, the Feds are citing Internal Revenue Code (which has widely been debated on it's misleading languages) to bolster the ability to have Schultz "hushed".

[edit on 9/14/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ed and Elaine are having their Fall Freedom Fest TOMORROW.

Ed and Elaine invites everyone to their home on Saturday SEPTEMBER 15, 2007 from noon till 10pm for a celebration of freedom. It will include the talents of David VonKleist playing his hit music "Show Me the Law" with others bands to be announced. There will be food and drink along with horses shoes, bocchi ball and other games.

questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com...

also check out the news video here:

profile.myspace.com...

also myspace for Cirino "Reno" Gonzales

profile.myspace.com...

About me:
i created this page for one reason; to free you and your loved ones. you may not know it, but you have been made a slave to the money masters. i intend to voice my judgment on those who hide behind their authority. then bring to light those that are masters of our government. from there it will be up to you to as to what should be done with them. ****
right now there is a line drawn in history, this is where the united states public becomes AWARE

and also

www.boston.com...

September 12, 2007

CONCORD, N.H. --Four men accused of helping obstruct justice in the case of convicted tax evaders Ed and Elaine Brown have been arrested, U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier said Wednesday.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Today the feds are blocking the Browns house from any visitors... they do a siege from now on.

So probably no events, that will rise the tensions which will probably ends that those who will move in will be later killed by militias. Personnally, I want no one harmed, but eh, those scumbags are just obeying NWO orders, so if they try to do harm and they get killed, they will have deserved it.

A lot of people says it's gonna start the civil war 2, shooting war between the people and the government. Or at least an increase on police state mesures and raids on patriots and militias... the government want to start a violent war because they are losing the information war aka 9/11 truth and the lies.

Police from all over the world, make the good choice because later you'll see either your country die or either one of your relatives hurt by the system.

So Sri Oracle, everything that was planned there is probably cancelled due to the feds.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

On Sept. 12 2007, Washington arrested four men accused of assisting Ed and Elaine Brown. The Browns are tax protesters holed up in their Plainfield, New Hampshire home.
Today, one day later, demonstrators began appearing at the Concord, NH Federal building to protest the arrests.

Video: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
September 15th

In a deliberate act of civil disobedience, Lauren Canario began walking to the Brown's home from the roadblock and was arrested.

seige source above

I'm also going to post the same over in the 2005 Titor Civil War thread... I'm pretty sure I remember reading discussion of civil disobedience or the lack-there-of in America.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

same source
Whoever enters or remains on the property without the express authorization of the US Marshals and or refuses to leave the property may be criminally prosecuted.

Whoever, knowing that an offense against the US has been committed by these defendents, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists both or either defendant in order to hinder or prevent their apprehension, trial or punishment, shall be criminally prosecuted as an accessory to their crimes after the fact

This is about to spill over like the Ruby Mosque. Anything that you now say here... at ATS, in knowledge of the "offense" that assists Ed or Elaine in order to [...] may make you a criminal.

Watch your mouth.

Almost glad I'm so many gallons of diesel away from the situation right now... I'd get myself into trouble.

Sri Oracle

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ed and Elaine brown surrendered, so much for all their heated rhetoric and false bravado.

U.S. Marshal: NH Tax Evaders Arrested

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - A couple convicted of tax evasion were arrested peacefully at their Plainfield home Thursday night after holing up at the fortress-like compound for months, the U.S. Marshals Service said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It's death and taxes for all, so deal with it or invent a new reality.

IRS, by AZRainman (me)

In steps the fat lady singing:

Bad Browns, bad Browns
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when they come for you?
Surrender of course...

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Regenmacher]

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join