It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members Digital Art

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OK, I searched around and did not find anything having to do with digital art. I have recently found a program that I find quite fun and relaxing. It is called Art Rage 2 and is quite inexpensive at only $19.95.

Anyways, I would like to see some of your digitally created artwork. Sometimes even the most creative of people need some inspiration. Hopefully, we can all share some of our work and critique or praise each others creations! Below I will post my first ever (painting?) on my computer. I am still working with the program and hope to come up with some better work in the future.

Let me know what you think!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I know this one is kind of boring but I'm learning as I go. Anyways... I find this pretty relaxing and therapeutic in a way. Hope you enjoy!

It needs something but I'm not sure what... Or how to do it....

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If your into digital art, then start learning how to use Photoshop. Then go to Tutorial Outpost to learn some tricks. You can buy it cheap (OEM version) for 50-100 bucks. Or, you could just download it... "cough*torrent*cough".

My avatar was created in PS, so there's an example of my artwork.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
If your into digital art, then start learning how to use Photoshop.

I've never used Photoshop but I know you can do some amazing things with the program. The Program (Art Rage 2) that I use is more of a painting simulation. Isn't photoshop more of an editing type program? If you get what I mean...

Anyways... Your avatar looks great. Good work man!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The best thing is when you good to a pretty good level at photoshop and then you start altering political photos

Bloody priceless

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
The best thing is when you good to a pretty good level at photoshop and then you start altering political photos

Haha!!! That is friggin' hilarious my man! Here's another one I created. I concentrated mostly on the clouds using chalk. The foreground I added hastily. Still working on making a realistic looking landscape. Hope you enjoy!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I swear if you didn't say you had made these I would have thought they were from a legitimate pro artist

good stuff

check out this from a pro, im pretty sure since your artistic you can come up if you had a bit more time on your hands..

absinthe-graphics.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sunrise from my nan's window in wiltshire.

Hence the wiltshire sun rise name tag.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Its called Judgement from God.

Hope you like it. As you can see its all art rage stuff... Oh and i photoshop too, but do not consider that art.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey that's some good work dark knight! Pretty fun software to mess around with too hey? Pretty simple to figure out yet tough to master. If you get a chance you should check out some of these talented painters at this forum. Some pretty neat pictures there.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah its not shoddy software at all lost, bit limited in its scope but man oh man, for $20 you just cannot go far wrong with this fun and easy software! It even does tracings and layers.. W007!

This is done in my most favorite ever painting software - in this one you can create master pieces of work!

Its called Twisted brush, and if you love art rage, you will adore twisted. It keeps me at my PC for hours and hours on end.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Great work everyone...I haven't tried Art Rage yet, looks like a nice program.

Is there room for another angel

This was done in poser and virtual painter...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That is bloody nice Xphiles!

Next thing...any more details on virtual painter? sounds cool and looks like its got some nice brushes and effects in it.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Space fascinates me, and i am learning all about art rage and its uses...very cool program.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wow! very cool program, I did the ArtRage quick start tutorial, the program is a different entity from Virtual Painter. I actually enjoyed doing this by hand, would even be much better if I had a graphics tablet and cordless pen instead of using the mouse.

1851 Navy .36 Civil War Revolver ... testing my first pic in ArtRage.

original pic of my revolver
img262.imageshack.us...

D4rk Kn1ght, I use Virtual Painter 4 as a plug-in for Corel Paint Shop Pro X, just a point and click program really, it's nothing like ArtRage. www.virtualpainter5.com...

Oh! cool pic of Space.... looks familiar : )

ArtRage 2 is awesome for it's price, glad I saw this thread...

[edit on 21-1-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeah i'm lucky that I have a tablet for doing my drawings with!

Its a trust wireless 512 pressure variation board, and its blooming ace!

I love drawing people, and yet, I have found more and more that my paintings are becoming abstract in their nature.

heres to art rage!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Comet.

Some things are just plain inspiring!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Holy Smokes!!! That's some good stuff fellas! I think I've hit a roadblock... Can't seem to finish a painting the past few days. I think I'm just being to nit picky or something.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well... Here is another one! Hope you enjoy!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Haha... Had to do one more...

Tried to add a tree...

[edit on 29-1-2007 by LostSailor]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join