It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Maryland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anyone have any info on UFO activity in Maryland? When I was a kid, I remember watching lights from my bedroom window. Lights that would move in up-down-left-right directions (sort of oval in shape). Wondered if anyone else had heard of/seen anything like that.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Plenty. Bay Bridge, Northern Baltimore co., Harford. etc.

If ya wanna U2U me, I can point ya in the direction.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've lived in Maryland for 43 years and never heard of a UFO sighting here.
There were Bigfoot sightings back in the 1970's though up near Rocks State Park.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Honestly...the end of last year is when I saw more UFO's in Baltimore than I ever have my entire life. In fact it was the first time for me.

At a local park my wife and I saw at least 15 silver orbs in formation above us. Some were blinking red. At first I thought they were planes or birds but they didn't move around. Later they started to move away in different directions and broke formation.

It was weird.

I asked a security guard who works atop a parking garage if he'd ever seen anything weird up here before (I didn't mention my story because I didn't want to influence him) and he said sometimes he sees orbs in formation near a Johns Hopkins Building but he doesn't know what they are. He said they just hang there for a long time and then leave.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Earth lights dancing on leylines? Could be. Sometimes it happens. My brother used to see them when we were growing up in Connecticut .. but we didn't know about earthlights or leylines back then.

See if you can dig up info on ley lines in your area.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There wee sightings off the junction of 83 and 695 years ago, large witnsses sighting of bright lights in the day time. There's also been significant sightings near the bay bridge and annapolis of disc shaped objects in thday light and nighttime hours, connected to the EMPRESS Project being used in the Chesapeake Bay. There are good photos of this, and alot of witnesses.

After EMPRESS was taken out of the area, as far as I can tell sightings stopped. But there have been others since, just not that proximity nor frequency.

Elkton has had UFO sightings, and crop formations as well.

I sighted a silver sphere some years ago in a public park in Baltimore Co., which I think is interesting as another poster had as well...he also mentioned the red color of some, and when I was a little kid I saw a red sphere UFO quite close in the same area of the county, at home.

As I said, plenty.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
There wee sightings off the junction of 83 and 695 years ago, large witnsses sighting of bright lights in the day time. There's also been significant sightings near the bay bridge and annapolis of disc shaped objects in thday light and nighttime hours, connected to the EMPRESS Project being used in the Chesapeake Bay. There are good photos of this, and alot of witnesses.

After EMPRESS was taken out of the area, as far as I can tell sightings stopped. But there have been others since, just not that proximity nor frequency.

Elkton has had UFO sightings, and crop formations as well.

I sighted a silver sphere some years ago in a public park in Baltimore Co., which I think is interesting as another poster had as well...he also mentioned the red color of some, and when I was a little kid I saw a red sphere UFO quite close in the same area of the county, at home.

As I said, plenty.

EMPRESS Project ??? what is that ?? care to elaborate jritzmann ?? I cannot find anything on the net about it.........was it a black op ? an EBE Project ?? just what do you know ??

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I experienced three visitations from what I guess you would call "aliens" in the approximate years 1969, 1971, and 1973 in Glen Burnie, Maryland. in the first experience I was 4 years old, or maybe not even that old yet, and saw a strange nurse-like figure enter my room and leave three times. I remember nothing else about that experience, but I thought at first it was my mother or some other female adult, until I saw her eyes.

My second experience, in 1971 -- I woke up and was seeing bright bluish light flooding into the room and a humming noise coming from outside, like a turbine. I looked up at the window above my head and saw a triangular metal shape attached to a jointed metal hose that seemed to be emanating from somewhere above and to the front of the house. The triangle was like an old Revolutionary war hat, but metal with a screen on the front like a video screen, about 2 feet across. It was moving and seemed to be peering inside the window. After this I saw a figure with a V shaped torso, like a muscleman, but only about four or five feet tall, whitish, with big black eyes, standing near the foot of my bed inside the bedroom doorway. My memory is confused about what happened after this, so since it isn't clear I will leave it go for now.

There was another time that I can't place, it may have been the same experience or another one, where there was a large blocky looking machine that came into the room first, followed by over a dozen very little figures -- only about 2 1/2 feet tall, with blue skin and brown or black cloaks. I don't know what they were, this was long before I ever heard of "smurfs." I know that they took me out of the room but I don't remember what happened after that.

When I was 8, which was about 1973, I was now in the second bedroom of the house so I could have privacy from my brother. One night, very late, I woke up and found the room flooded with white light coming from the only window, which faced the front yard. I saw movement in the hall outside my room and then saw a figure peek out from the right side. It was soon joined by a second figure. Both were about 3 1/2 feet tall, whitish or grayish white, with coal black eyes, and I also noticed their uniforms -- pinkish gray with upside down triangles like vests that covered where their shirts would go (the uniforms looked like form-fitting garments, shiny, and seamless.) I thought they might be neighborhood kids at first, despite their appearance, and got up to try to force them to leave. One of them pointed a metal cylinder at me (like the shaft of a lightsaber from Star Wars) and I felt a hard electric shock and fell to the floor facedown. I was turned over and then carried out by several of these beings, who were murmuring this quavering mmm-mm-mmm sound. I could also hear that turbinelike sound again coming from outside with a sound like sizzling meat.

Next thing I remember is being in a room that was like an operating room, with brownish colored walls and all round curved dimensions and low shelving all around the walls that held a variety of equipment of some kind. I looked over and saw an operation going on where someone's head was being opened up. I was able to see that it was my younger brother they were doing this to. There were about half a dozen or more white-coated little guys moving around this scene, very fast -- these beings were very very fast in everything they did. I think I was either walking over to look or being brought over, and I was able to see them attach a little window on his head and see something yellow in that window... it could have been brain tissue. The device - the window - was attached to a monitor only a few inches across, something I'd never seen before in 1973, and it was turned on, showing the same thing I saw in the window.

I'm running out of space here, so I'll have to cut this off. This all took place in Glen Burnie, Maryland and there is more. Later.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
EMPRESS Project ??? what is that ?? care to elaborate jritzmann ?? I cannot find anything on the net about it.........was it a black op ? an EBE Project ?? just what do you know ??

EMPRESS was the US Navy project, thats been in a few different places, but was in the Chesapeake Bay for awhile. It stands for (If my memory is right) Electro Magnetic Pulse Radiation Emulation Simulator for Ships. It basically simulates a nuclear detonation's emp, which destroys all electronic equipment. This is done for testing the shielding on warships against such an event.

However what happened was that it killed alot of fish in the Bay, and many believe was also the reason for a small Cessna crash in the area. The project's location at the time coinsided with UFO activity in the area, some instances were:
UFO's gliding low above homes on the Annapolis side of the bridge
UFOs skimming along the top of the water "intercepting" what appeared to witnesses as small meteors.
Beings on the ground.
UFO sightings during the day (structured objects)

Most of this activity was multiple witnessed. One can easily deduce that the EMP testing attracted the "alien" (if thats what it was) presence the same as we've heard before.

The project had so many complaints against it, it was moved to another location down south.

All this was lectured about by the UFOlogists around here at the time, and a book was written about it. There's alot more to it, but thats the gist.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by jritzmann]

new topics

top topics

join