It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Verichip' aka mark of the beast - who's got the strength to defy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
Hey Graystar, I'm with you.
I'm not taking any mark.
So don't lump me in with the non-believers.
And I don't go for the rapture theory either.....(wishful thinking on the part of others).
Unlike you though, I'm not so sure in how it's all going to play out.
I mean, I understand the Bible's explanation..........but how it's exactly gonna unfold only God knows. Although yes, He has given us clues, I agree. But attaching proper nouns to things when we're not 100% positive we know for sure yet.........
Everybody has a theory. Everybody thinks they're right.
"Only the Father in heaven knows"....................................not man.

I don't believe that I know exactly how it will play out.
However I do know enough not to get caught with my pants down. For example: Most American Christians sit idolly by waiting for the latest edition of "left behind" in order to determine what their beliefs will be concerning the end times. I on the other hand actually study the Bible. I recommend that everyone do so because the Bible is pacted with information concerning these days.

I can't help but notice all the church addtions going up all around us in America. The Church appears, at least from a materalistic stand point, to be growing. In their minds they believe they are buildng God's kingdom; but infact are building their own.

To the Church in Laodicea
14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Whether or not the chip is the mark of the beast, they've already begun easing us all into it.

My girlfriend and I took a cat we had rescued to a shelter (no kill of course lol) they ran the normal tests on him to make sure he was ok. The vet then asked if the cat was chipped, she passed a big reader over it and got no result.

She pulled out a rather larger than average needle, grabbed the cat by the scruff and chipped it. She then passed the scanner over the spot and got a return, though I don't know what info was returned.

So they're already easing us into it, and by that I mean it's already here. We wouldn't have been allowed to drop the cat off if we didn't allow it to be chipped.

So Mark of the Beast or not, it might be a little harder than you think to refuse the chip. You could not be allowed into government offices or buildings such as a court house. You could be assigned Jury Duty but not allowed into the court building and then faced with a warrant and possible arrest for non-compliance of your jury duty.

Public transportation, and things like the automatic toll booth things (We have EZ Pass here, I dunno what it's called else where) could all be chip based.

If you get arrested I'm positive they'll chip you, then you have no choice in the matter lol.

But as far as tracking and spying on you it's no problem, with new phones like the Helio even your friends can track you and see where you are at all times. We're moving into a total surveillance society a la Phillip K. Dick.

As far as the "Mark of the Beast" goes, I've always wondered if it would be a more spiritual mark than a physical mark. Often when I talk to other "Christians" their statements are often tainted with obviously man made church theology and doxology. They haven't formulated an original position or understanding of their belief, they parrot what the church says.

If the church is created by man, and all the theology and doxology of the church is created by man, then the adherence to these rules and beliefs would be the worship of man and not God. I mean, most of what even the Catholics believe didn't come about until the 2nd-4th century AD.

Look at the theology behind the trinity, it wasn't official church doctrine until the Nicene creed, and that was just to justify the pluralistic entries in the New Testament with the Jewish law that there is but one God. Jewish law has also been known to be very reactionary when faced with the surrounding theology and belief systems of their neighbors.

I dunno, all I know is that I read the Bible and that is the word of truth (depending on the translation of course). For me, if its not in the Bible its not true (when it comes to religion and theology and what not obviously)

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
People have been claiming things are the mark or seeing the anti-christ everywhere for over a thousand years.

The bar code was allegedly the mark of the beast. Some folks still consider it the mark. People were claiming they wouldnt buy any product with a bar code on it. The jewish community was fearful of bar codes for obvious reasons.

The first paper currency bills were considered the mark of the beast. Folks stated they'd never give up gold for paper money with numbers on it.

Social security numbers were absolutely the mark of the beast when it was implemented.

Adolph Hitler was the anti-christ. Besides the obvious reasons, his first and last name both have 6 letters.

Benito Musolini was certainly the anti-christ as the roman empire will allegedly be revived by him.

Shall I continue ? Anyone see how silly this all is ?

"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it"

The chip is nothing more than what it claims to be folks.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar

Originally posted by Selmer2
That is right on, you won't be damned if you have the mark. Hell, everyone can redeem themselves even illuminati, possibly even the antichrist (if he or she is human I guess). Interesting, the bible says this mark will cause a great deal of itchiness and some alien implants have been known to cause an itch. (Possibily a semi bio / nano tech thingy?)

The Bibble says that it is the number of a man, not an alien!

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Graystar]

Methinks his mark is his mark and his number is away to identify him
seperate of his mark.

666 has always been known to be the number for the latin title of the pope:

www.aloha.net...

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING: VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of
FILII - means son
DEI - means God

V = 5 F = no value D = 500
I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
A = no value I = 1 -------------
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------------
U = 5 53
S = no value
---------------

112 + 53+ 501 = 666

The Mother of God constantly states that satan has infiltrated the Church

Interesting to note that John Paul I was murdered apparently because he was going to release the legit fatima secret.

Ratzinger apparently released a fake one.

The real Fatima 3rd message by the Mother of God backs this up:

"Do not fear, dear little one. I am the Mother of God, who talks to you and asks you to make public the present Message for the entire world. In so doing, you will find strong resistance. Listen well and pay attention to what I tell you:
Men have to correct themselves. With humble petitions they have to ask forgiveness for the sins committed and those they could commit. You want me to give you a sign, so that every one will accept My Words, which I say through you to mankind. You have seen the Miracle of the Sun, and all, believers, non-believers, farmers, city dwellers, wise men, reporters, lays, clergymen, they all have seen it. And now proclaim in My Name:
A great punishment will fall on mankind; not today, not tomorrow, but in the second half of the XX Century. I already revealed it to the children Melania and Massimino, at "La Salette", and today I repeat it to you because mankind has sinned and trod upon the gift that I had given. There is no order in any part of the world, and Satan rules in the highest positions, establishing the course of things. He will effectively succeed in getting to the top of the Church; he will succeed in seducing the souls of great scientists who invent arms, with which it will be possible to destroy a great part of mankind in a few minutes. He will have in his power the powerful who rule the peoples and he will incite them to build enormous quantities of those arms. And, if mankind should not object to it, I will be forced to set My Son's arm free. Then you will see that God will punish men with greater severity than He ever did with the flood.
The time of times and the end of all ends will come, if mankind is not converted; and if all should stay as it is now, or worse, should it worsen even more, the great and the powerful will perish with the small and the weak. The time of great trials will also come for the Church. Cardinals will oppose Cardinals, bishops will oppose bishops, Satan will march among them, and there will be changes in Rome. That which is rotten will fall, and that which fall will never rise again. The Church will be darkened, and the world will be overturned by terror. The time will come that no King, Emperor, Cardinal or bishop awaits Him who still has to come, but to punish according to the plans of my Father.
A big war will break out in the second half of the XX Century. Fire and smoke will fall from the Sky, the waters of the oceans will become steam, and the foam will rise, overturning and sinking everything. Millions and millions of men will perish from hour to hour and those who are still alive will envy the dead. Whichever way one turns to look, there will be anguish, poverty, ruins in all the cities. Do you see? The time comes nearer and the abyss widens without hope. The good will perish with the wicked, the great with the small, the Princes of the Church with their believers, and the rulers with their peoples. There will be death everywhere due to the mistakes made by the senseless and the followers of Satan who then, and only then, will rule the world; lastly, those who survive all happenings and are still alive, will proclaim again God and His Glory, and will serve Him as before when the world was not so perverted.
Go my little one, and proclaim it. For that purpose I will be always at your side to help you".

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Selmer2, so you believe in the miracle of Fatima, but you think the Pope is gonna be the anti-Christ? Well, there's a new twist.....
Is there some kinda new Catholicism that I'm not aware of????

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
Selmer2, so you believe in the miracle of Fatima, but you think the Pope is gonna be the anti-Christ? Well, there's a new twist.....
Is there some kinda new Catholicism that I'm not aware of????

I hope yes, that the miracle of Fatima was real and not some government mind control program like I believe medjagorie potentially was.

If we take this literally, then maybe the antichrist in his power will forcefully assume control of the church, or be appointed by a pope. I don't believe Ratzinger is the antichrist but he can potentially be the false prophet as depicted in the bible. If this conspiracy is true than quite literately he IS a false prophet. Most likely the antichrist will be in control of the NWO and assume control of the church from there. (bible says: there will be a era of peace under the antichrist)

Anyway thats my theory

satan is the master of deceit so you can't be too sure. 'Always think before believing' that's what I keep saying to myself.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

One certain reason that it cannot be an implanted chip is that you cannot get a chip implanted in your forehead as the area lacks the soft tissue to embed the chip.

Looks like they will not need a chip afterall.

www.techweb.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
The Greek word translated as "mark" in Revelations is charagma, which can mean brand or tattoo, but also a badge, a sworn oath or a signature on a contract.

Tom has it correct. The Mark is a sign of loyalty to the current world system that does not have to be an implanted chip. For years people have said it could be the Social Security Number, and they were not entirely incorrect, but you can still get a job and cash a check without one. Besides the fact that your social security card does not require you to submit any biometric data, including your finger prints or retina scan.

The beast, which demands the mark, does not have to be an anti-Christ, it is a beast, a worldly empire. If you follow the timeline of the beasts given in both Daniel and Revelations, they follow as: Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Final Worldly Empire. This last empire is the feet of steel and clay mentioned in Daniels statue and the second beast that enforces the mark that is mentioned in Revelations. The only clues we have as to who this beast are is that it has two horns: meaning that it is some sort of two party system or has a division of power. It has no crowns, therefore its not ruled by kings or royalty. It starts out, as a lamb but becomes a dragon: it begins as a Christian supporting system but then begins to support the worldly system instead. In addition, it follows in the footsteps of the beast before it, Rome. The final thing that we know about this beast is that the entire world will wonder after it due to its great wonders that it performs.

Now I have said in the past that the US is this system, and it certainly does seem to fit the bill closer then any other nation, however; the feet of the statue are part iron and part clay. Meaning that the last worldly empire is may not be directly controlled by one superpower. It may also mean that the system is partly based on Rome, which was also represented by the iron. Either way it’s a much deeper and more complex subject then most Christians understand, most would rather pick up a book written by someone like Hal Lindsey and let them spoon feed you their interpretation. Yet it’s the second most important set of information written in the bible, prophecy alone makes up almost ¼ of the bible. Much of it requires a knowledge of history and specifically a good knowledge of Rome to understand, I am unfortunately not a history major, but have been trying to learn it as much and as fast as I can.

Either way though, the Mark is simply a sign of allegiance to a world power that you will not be able to survive without. Nothing up until now has fit the bill of what the mark could possibly be. For the first time in history we are seeing something that actually does fit the description of the mark; a card that is a contract that you are a loyal law abiding citizen of your world power and thus eligible for the things which that world power offers you. Without that card you will be a non-citizen, and this goes back into the Roman history of what it means to be a citizen, and unable to survive. Those that know about Rome will also be aware of the fact that a none-citizen was not entitled to the same legal protections under Roman Law, and were allowed to be put to death in quite nasty ways.

Now in this day and age, we have a card that is ready to be forced upon us. This card includes your biometric data (hand and/or retina), and without it, you will be a non-person to the federal government. The card is being implemented all around the world in various forms, under different governments. Anyone the refuses this card becomes a non-citizen and thus an enemy combatant, and is no longer entitled protection afforded to a normal citizen under the law. In other words if you refuse this card in the US the Bill of Rights, and the US Constitution no longer apply to you, you are not and never were a citizen according to the US government. States here have tried to refuse this card, and have been told that if they do not implement it that they will loose all federal support. The last bit of power that the States held has now been stripped of them and that power handed up to the federal government.

The Real ID and the similar systems in other countries, IS the mark as described in Revelations. Put in place by laws passed that were FORCED on those that voted on them; forced to the point, that if you remember correctly, some suddenly had to evacuate their offices because military level WMD’s were sent to them in packages. First the Patriot Act established that a non-citizen or enemy combatant had no rights, then they enacted a system that if you refuse it you become a non-citizen or enemy combatant.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rocknroll

according to the bible, it clearly says everyone receives it so why promote fear? you must be a cia lacky,

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
first the Mark-of-the-Beast cannot come onto any contemporary scene until the antichrist is revealed...

So speculating on veri-chip is plain clapp-trapp
by the time the god in heaven is ready to allow the antichrist to reign for 3 1/2 years,
the present day RFDs, Veri-Chips, etc etc... will be totally unsophisticated, elementrary technology

also be thoughtful--- just how/why will 200 million 'chipped' soldiers be riding horses
& shooting arrows and weilding spears, wearing helmets and holding shields...
as they all march into the battle of Armageddon ?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

But targeted individuals keep getting them. Just will it back and it will be so.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join