It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesus Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I've never had strange dreams before but last night...well this one was quite weird.

It all happened so quickly... I was among like millions of people in a huge city's street, Jesus, wearing funny green glasses (?!), came down on a cloud and pointed the finger at me and said "I'm not Jesus THE Christ. YOU are Jesus THE Christ." He waited until all teh people were looking at me.....and then he - and his cloud - just simply vanished...like *pooof*... and there we were..millions of people looking at me and I just didn't know what to say...i was like "errrrr...........ok?......uhm, yes.....?!"
Then i woke up...

What could this mean?
I always dream in black and white... but this dream was in color...i mean... this one was in black and white too, but Jesus had green glasses.

Was it just a stupid dream, should i forget it.. or is there maybe something important in it? Or maybe is someone messing with my mind or what is going on????

PS: I should mention another weird thing..just in case...
Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and there is like this strange noise... like something is vibrating outside..over my house...but far far away... in the sky.. i can't explain it by words...it's like a huge heavy distorted guitar or something..but it sounds like nothing i've heard before...

[edit on 12-1-2007 by PsiBowling]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Freud said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

I say most of the times a dream is just a dream.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

HEY! I was going to say that!!

Seriously, it was probably just a dream. You definately are NOT Jesus Christ. You might have a messiah complex .. but that would be for a professional person to figure out. (that's not a slam, just a thought).

As for your house humming ... it could be many things. EMP waves? High Wires nearby? House built over water or certain kinds of rock? etc etc etc

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Have you experienced any unusual moments where you've found yourself walking on water or raising the dead?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That's an interesting dream. I would have to say that's all it is. Something your mind made up whilst sorting its memory warehouse files. The question is, does it drive you to learn more from it? Only you can truly answere that.

7A

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Lots of people believe dreams have deeper meanings, usualy hidden alternative meanings, not directly related to the images in the dream but the nature in particular.

If these asumptions are to be believed then I would say that it was probably directing you towards a position of authority or control maybe at work or in a relationship, maybe a dicision that you dont want to make.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I thought it was Bill Clinton that said that... right???

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Perhaps you have developed Christ Consciousness...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'd say it was a pretty neat dream.
Christ yeah!
It could be related to end times concsiousness and belief and /or hope of Christs return that is on your mind.
Therefore it is occupying your dream state mind too. I sometimes dream of current things on my mind.
And always in technicolor.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Perhaps you have developed Christ Consciousness...

Yes! A distinct possibility.

Fear not. Believe only.

And God bless you!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Freud didn't say that, Monica Lewinsky did.

To the OP, tried walking on water yet?

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
After all, isn't that what Christ was supposed to have taught? That god is in everyone, and that each of us is Christ?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The funny green glasses part made me chuckle.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
The funny green glasses part made me chuckle.

That was kind of humorous, wasn't it?
"Jesus on a Dashboard."

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
After all, isn't that what Christ was supposed to have taught? That god is in everyone, and that each of us is Christ?

Yep.

Not too many people really LISTEN and HEAR his words, though.

IF they did, then probably there would be a lot more people having this sort of dream and loving their neighbors selflessly and all in all the world would be a better place.

But alas - that is not the case.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OP, Only 3 ways to find out:

1. At night when everyone is a sleep, find a cemetery bust open a vault and a coffin and see if you raise this dead person, if not keep trying. It took me several attempts and eventually it worked.

2. Go to George Bush and see if you can cast out his daemons.

3. Drive your car off a cliff or go to your electricity box and stick your finger in a fuse hole or something and see if you can raise yourself from the dead. (This one takes practise also)

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There is only ONE Jesus Christ. People who generally think they are him are locked up in a padded cell.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

I thought it was Bill Clinton that said that... right???

I thought Bill Clinton said, "It tastes good!" after he did something to Monica with his cigar.
:w:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
My take on it is not that you are or can be Jesus, but you are who or can be anything you want to be. Being a big shot is all about walking, talking, and most importantly believing you are a big shot. Think of all the people out there that are really intelligent and hard working that do not ammount to much because they have low self esteem or feel that they are not worthy of positions of prestige. Now think of all the big shots out there that are not that bright, not that hard working, but are in the club house just because they feel they belong there.

Perhaps you are underachieving in life. Maybe you are too low on the corporate ladder or are not doing well with the ladies. Maybe your dream is saying that a big part of advancing is believing and acting like an over achiever.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Yep.

Not too many people really LISTEN and HEAR his words, though.

IF they did, then probably there would be a lot more people having this sort of dream and loving their neighbors selflessly and all in all the world would be a better place.

But alas - that is not the case.

Annie, yes indeed... People today put too much emphasis on appearance. Modern day depictions of Christ are a joke. Think about it. What do you see? A rather, at least by female standards, attractive caucasian male. The bible was/is quite clear about the appearance of Christ. It clearly states that "he was not someone who you'd cast eyes upon." In other words, he was not attractive at all. Jesus came as a messenger, not as some kind of "superstar" looking for attention.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join