It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your picks for President and Vice President 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Democrats

President: Hillary Clinton
Vice President: Barack Obama

Republicans

President: John McCain
Vice President: Joe Lieberman

The Republicans strategy will be McCain's war hero status and possibly his sons involvement in the Iraq war, if he dies in combat it will be political gold. If the dead son part offends you, too bad, this is my theory and I'm stating it.

The Democrats will use the general publics feelings about the war and how the Republicans messed it up to their advantage. Bill Clinton will contribute a lot and i feel he will give her campaign the edge it needs to win.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by DraconianKing]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Either way we will probably get a 33 degree freemason / illuminati member.

only 2 US presidents that were not freemason?

Abraham Lincoln (murdered)

John F Kennedy (murdered)

with that in mind I say Hillary Clinton

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Bill Clinton is also a Freemason ya'know...

I'd vote for a native american, pacifist, democratic woman.
...or Martin Sheen.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The absolute WORST thing we could do for our country would be to elect Hillary Clinton.

check it out.

Bush Senior
Clinton
Bush Jr.
Clinton2

See a pattern here? Do you remember the LAST Clinton that held the Office? Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC, Operation Last Dance, Janet Reno, Mena, The Rose Law Firm, Whitewater, ect...

Mrs. Clinton already has proved that she is not above shredding documents and obstructing justice. This fact, on top of the actions taken by HER HUSBAND during his term, points to trouble.

Bill Clinton, is a good freind of the Bush crime family. Bush Senior even reffered to him publicly as "his other son". This already means that basically, the same family has held the office through 3 presidents. Thats 18years. I think its safe to say that things have gone downhill in this country during that time. Now imagine another 4 or 8 years of the same thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
President: SimonGray

Vice President: William One Sac

Honestly, it doesn't matter who will be elected into office. The 'elected' have already been picked. The voting system is rigged. The 33 degree freemason / illuminati members are all waiting their turn to come make their mark on the amount of power that is bestowed to the president. It's only a matter of time until they come out and tell you "Your vote doesn't count, anymore."

[edit on 1/12/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Evan Bayh, Indiana, former governor (1988-1996) and currently US senator (1998-). His father, Birch E. Bayh II, was Indiana's Senator from 1963 to 1981 and was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for president in 1976.

Joe Biden, Delaware, US senator (1973-) and 1988 presidential candidate.

Wesley Clark, Arkansas, retired United States Army four-star general, former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO, and 2004 presidential candidate.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, New York, US senator (2000-) and former First Lady of the United States.

John Edwards, North Carolina, former US senator and 2004 Democratic vice presidential nominee.

Russ Feingold, Wisconsin, US senator (1992-).

Al Gore, Tennessee, former U.S. vice president and the 2000 Democratic presidential nominee.

John Kerry, Massachusetts, US senator (1984-) and 2004 Democratic presidential nominee.

Bill Richardson, New Mexico, governor and former US ambassador to the United Nations.

Al Sharpton, New York, Pentecostal minister and candidate for the 2004 nomination.

Mark Warner, Virginia, governor.

Possible Republican Candidates:

George Felix Allen, Virginia, US senator (2000-) and former governor.

Sam Brownback, Kansas, US senator (1996-).

Bill Frist, Tennessee, U.S. Senate (1998-2006) Majority Leader .

Rudy Giuliani, New York, former mayor of New York City.

Mike Huckabee, Arkansas, governor.

John McCain, Arizona, US senator (1986-) and 2000 presidential candidate.

George Pataki, New York, governor.

Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota, governor.

Mike Pence, Indiana, US congressman (2000-).

Condoleezza Rice, currently US secretary of state.

Mitt Romney, Massachusetts, governor.

Rick Santorum, Pennsylvania, US senator (1998-).

Tom Tancredo, Colorado, US congressman (1998-).

Other Possible Candidates:
Greens: Rebecca Rotzler, New York, deputy mayor of New Paltz.

Independent: Jesse Ventura, Minnesota, former governor.

Independent: Vince McMahon, Connecticut, owner and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment.

Libertarian: Michael Badnarik, Texas, 2004 Libertarian Party presidential nominee.

with this said

Republican

President: Rudy Giuliani
Vice President: George Pataki

OR

President: Mitt Romney
Vice President: Condoleezza Rice

Democrats

President: Wesley Clark
Vice President: Hiliary Clinton

OR
President: Barack Obama
Vice President: Al Gore or just flip them around

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Prediction: there won't be a presidential election in 2008.

This might be the result of a 'terrorist attack' or some other threat to national security.

I hope I'm wrong about this.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is anyone else tired of the Clinton and Bush families ruling the USA for the past 25 years or so? I am.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Republican=Rudy Giuliani
Democrat=Hilary Clinton

Winner=Rudy Giuliani

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

only 2 US presidents that were not freemason?

Abraham Lincoln (murdered)

John F Kennedy (murdered)

>sigh<
Presidents Who Were Freemasons:

Washington, Monroe, Jackson, Polk, Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, Taft, Harding, Roosevelt, Truman, Ford, Johnson. That's it.

Originally posted by Raud
Bill Clinton is also a Freemason ya'know...

No, Clinton was in DeMolay, which is a version of Freemasonry for high school boys. He never became a Mason.

And, no I'm not a Mason.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
it's too bad the C.I.A. took out JFK. He couldn't been as good as Abe Lincoln IMO. JFK was prepared to bring changes to the both the Federal Reserve System and the C.I.A. Too bad the powerful bankers didn't want to see their pockets shorted. They all work together.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope Rudy Giuliani doesn't win the primary, he will exploit 9/11 every chance he gets. Hopefully his campaign will tank, he was involved in the 9/11 cover up so if we allow him to steal another election then America doesn't stand a chance.

I feel there probably won't be an election, the people behind the President can bring about a situation that will help Bush get away with creating a Dictatorship. If they don't stop the impending economic crash, which will kill of the other economies around the world, people will be very desperate and will welcome any solution.

The only way to ensure these criminals don't get another 4 or 8 years is to impeach Cheney and Bush right away. If we don't do that then we are sending them the message that they can do as they please. We need to replace them with competent people who will do what is necessary to restore America and create a future for generations to come.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Democrats...

Republicans...

[edit on 12/1/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Right before the election some big terror even will happen and GW Bush will postpone elections and act as a dictator beyond his 2 terms imo.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
For me I think the best democratic ticket would be:

Edwards/Obama

And as for republican:

Giuliani/McCain

Now in my opinion that's two tickets that'd provide a heck of a race.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
Right before the election some big terror even will happen and GW Bush will postpone elections and act as a dictator beyond his 2 terms imo.

Can he do that? Does any body of govt have the ability to postpone an election, congress, pres, supreme court?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Prez Dennis Miller
Vice Prez Bill Maher

US Ambasador to the un Lewis Black

Now that would be fun!

I don't know I just vote for the person that seems least evil in my opinion. I don't realy care who they are. In 2000 I saw gore and bush in the election and wrote in Fidel Castro just because hes less evil thain those two and he has staying power!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ron Paul. The candidate I would definetly vote is RON PAUL. He's a constitutionalist, against the war, against the NAU and want to go after the criminals in the government and the illegals groups like CFR and Bilderberg.

The greatest choice EVER, even better than JFK was.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think u guys in America are in trouble whoever it is.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s[/i

Can he do that? Does any body of govt have the ability to postpone an election, congress, pres, supreme court?

Has laws and the constitution stoped Bush from doin what he wanted before? If the attack was devastating enough and they framed the rigth bunch of people than the majority of America will eat it up like candy and go along with conformity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join