It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Leave me Alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Coincidence or Not, I was minding my own business and decided to read this post today and wammo 11:11 shows itself. Read a few of my threads on this number thing that keeps happening to me. This is just one other method of proof that this is actually happening. Also note: the dates before this post are prior to me finding this 11:11 today.

Todays 11:11
view video in thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

check out what i said just yesterday

And here back in August

Im not sure why I was drawn to read that post because I normally never read the ufo posts but it shouldnt matter anyway I am being called, why? I have no idea am I crazy, starting to think so.. Now that I have actual proof can anyone tell me whats going on?

Thanks.

Am I going nuts or is this a purpose? Please help.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Your not going nuts. I've been seeing 1:11, 11:11 for a couple of months now. 9:11 was very common too, but now the 1's took over.

The reason why we see the 1's could be because we notice them from the sides of our vision since they are all the same numbers and upright.

It can also be a sign to watch out for 1/11/7 (just 2 days from now).

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It is odd how so many people are drawn to 11:11 .. which I am as well.. and 9:11 as well.. I don't know why, it started right after 9/11 that I started seeing 9:11 every single night .. walking through a room, starting the car, glancing at my watch.. always at 9:11 usually pm I would see it. Now I see 11:11 more often, not every night anymore but every so often.. or maybe I am so used to glancing at it I don't notice anymore.. I also find that I am sometimes drawn to stare at the 11:11 as if I cannot look away.. mind going completely blank.. What 11:11 means I cannot tell you, nor could I tell you why or how I see the numbers all the time nor the significance.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
It is odd how so many people are drawn to 11:11 .. which I am as well.. and 9:11 as well.. I don't know why, it started right after 9/11 that I started seeing 9:11 every single night .. walking through a room, starting the car, glancing at my watch.. always at 9:11 usually pm I would see it. Now I see 11:11 more often, not every night anymore but every so often.. or maybe I am so used to glancing at it I don't notice anymore.. I also find that I am sometimes drawn to stare at the 11:11 as if I cannot look away.. mind going completely blank.. What 11:11 means I cannot tell you, nor could I tell you why or how I see the numbers all the time nor the significance.

I was thinking that maybe there will be 2 quick world wars comming soon, so that when we see 1:11 its WW3 and 11:11 is WW4.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
TV commercials. partly responsible?

They are usually scheduled about 10 minutes into the beginning of a show.
It's also when I tend to look up at the clock. I just happened to notice this the other night..it was 11 minutes after the hour (according to my clock) a couple of times when I glanced up.

Of course, it doesn't explain all 11:11 occurences..
But it explains some of mine.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No. I do not have a TV in my apt.... And I watch the news at work but have no clock near by, except on my wrist.. and when it is 11:11 am I am in school, at night I am usually driving at work in a suv with just a radio. 9:11 am again, class or sleeping depending on the day, at night working.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just think, at eleven seconds after the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the year 2011 the time will be:

11/11/11/11/11/11

I figure there will lots of predictions about this event before it finally arrives.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by mrwupy]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here's the link for the default thread regarding numbers and their signifance.

This thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

join