It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Bible Code WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_87331
The following Bible code translations were done using the following key words with War as the main word:
War Date
Hamas III
Israel Nuke
Place Three
UN USA

For this search there are 6636 main grids (strange number).
Listed below are some of the translations from 3 grids. Additional notes are marked as such.

Grid One
1. Israel sorrow third day since NWO come in
2. Error shakes all
3. TV man arm UN house
4. Date war III begin
5. Sea the first
6. First time ship safe
7. Oil land came
8. Out MTA Penn NY, Manhattan
9. Event hour came
10. Fall Iran fast

Grid Two
1. Now NWO wonder when event air fall USSR
2. Date war
3. Lord call begin
4. UN veto hire
5. USA shore, US ports struck
6. Hinder part waves kill
7. Violence
8. Washington, DC place made hot
9. UN move the counsel
10. First street war UN end day
11. SOS escape ship all safe to land
12. War III

Grid Three
1. Quarter Island lodge, USA pass fever red in land
2. Chief US Court
3. Today bloody land
4. Disease
5. Land end in three months
6. W war state
7. wind water war
8. came blew it
9. date wet Syria sign
10. Rome to suffer

If anyone has any knowledge about how the REAL world is run then they can read this post and understand what is being said. It has to do with MARITIME / ADMIRALTY LAW, everything is a ship, then the people who awake from the slumber and can see what is going on and jump over board from the maritime voyage and reach freedom on the land! However those who do not know it is almost too late, cause a third of the ships are destroyed when the mighty city of babylon is destroyed in an hour. Remember if everything is a ship then you must be as well.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
do these bible codes use english as their base language?
or do they go with the original greek or hebrew?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting none the less, I am of the opinion that there is weight to the bible codes despite some of the hefty counterpoints, some of the predictions are just so mathematically unlikely to be by chance.

"Cracking the Bible Code", by Jeffrey Satinover is a decent read by the way chaps.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Total bollocks. Not one bible code prophecy has ever happened and you can get the same type of prophecies from any book.

Only the very gullible believe in that kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
If anyone has any knowledge about how the REAL world is run then they can read this post and understand what is being said. It has to do with MARITIME / ADMIRALTY LAW, everything is a ship, then the people who awake from the slumber and can see what is going on and jump over board from the maritime voyage and reach freedom on the land! However those who do not know it is almost too late, cause a third of the ships are destroyed when the mighty city of babylon is destroyed in an hour. Remember if everything is a ship then you must be as well.

I think you may be right in your assesment of the code. I was reading it and I came so a somewhat similar conclusion. One thing is for sure though, something big is going to happen in the next couple of years. Maybe not one big event but certainly a series of events that will lead to catastrophe. God I hope im wrong though. But maybe in the end it will all lead to a better place.... time will tell.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Thank you for the insult. Got any more? I dont believe in the bible code 100% but I dont dismiss it either. If you're not going to contribute to the topic at hand why bother posting.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Total bollocks. Not one bible code prophecy has ever happened and you can get the same type of prophecies from any book.

Actually, there was a single incident when the bible codes did predict something, the assasination of Yitzhak Rabin. This was predicted by the discoverer of the bible code.

However, its the only example of the bible code ever accurately predicting anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Thank you for the insult. Got any more? I dont believe in the bible code 100% but I dont dismiss it either. If you're not going to contribute to the topic at hand why bother posting.

Id probably be banned if I told you exactly what I think of it.

The bible code is on the same level as people who think the Queen is a reptilian.
Its been proven false, people have come up with codes from any long book.

Telling people they are flat out wrong is contributing or would you rather people be left ignorant?

"Responding to an explicit challenge from Drosnin, who claimed that other texts such as Moby Dick could not yield ELS, Australian mathematician Brendan McKay found many ELS letter arrays in Moby Dick that relate to modern events, including the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He also found a code relating to the Rabin assassination, containing the assassin's first and last name and the university he attended, as well as the motive ("Oslo", relating to the Oslo accords.) [2]"

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Not one bible code prophecy has ever happened and you can get the same type of prophecies from any book.

And you expect people to believe that you are indeed the one with more common sense when you post a statement like that which clearly shows you have no clue what you are on about.

Get a little educated then come back and tell me I'm talking rubbish, GOD bless brother.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
do these bible codes use english as their base language?
or do they go with the original greek or hebrew?

I pretty sure they are written in hebrew ,please correct me if iam wrong somone

Acording to the bible codes,wasnt there supposed to be a nuclear holocaust this year acording to miceal drosnin who has also sold 2 books and made a fourtune and also says now that in 2010 or either 2012 a comet will hit the earth ..by that time all the money he gets from books ,royalties,tv appearances etc.. will all be firmly in his bank account

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by One_Love_One_GOD

Get a little educated then come back and tell me I'm talking rubbish, GOD bless brother.
I take it you missed the post above?

Someone with such a high and mighty attitude should practice what they preach.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Bible Code is both Hebrew and English. In order to interpret the code, one must be clear. The clearer the person the clearer the code. Also, past, present and future are viewed simultaneously. The more details provided the better the results. I was sceptic at first, as I know that God's word is not hidden, but, I have found it to be more accurate than one would care to believe. The code will change if people change which also proves that God's word is alive. It is not dead. I also believe it is better to read the Bible. The spirit will find what is needed.

If a warning is heeded a tragedy may be prevented. It does not mean the code was wrong. It means preventive measures were taken.

The world of science may frown on this, but, cures are listed as well.

new topics

top topics

join