It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 2007 Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
War! Famine! Pestilence! Death on a massive scale! Don Trump getting a good haircut!!!! Britney giving birth, marrying, divorcing, and remarrying, all before 3 p.m. !!!

Just curious if anyone is willing to put their psychic self on the line and give up some glimmers of what is going to happen for 2007?

These kinds of threads are fun to read, and go back a year later and check...

I'm going to predict that ... Anything I predict for 2007 will be interminably wrong and fiascoesque!

But ... Well ... Here goes ...

Aliens from Zeta Reticuli will make their presence official.

Bush will figure out a way to wangle the laws so that he doesn't have to run for re-election in 2008. President for life???

There will be a terrorist atrocity on the East Coast of the United States. New York again, or perhaps DC, this time.

The Masons will all get together and do what they do best, begin to build a large stone building.

And our beloved SPRINGER will opt out for a Suzuki or Yamaha Motorcycle.

Sorry ... Just kidding around. I have absolutely no ability to predict anything (as if it didn't show ... )

But, it would be cool to see what people think might be coming down the pike.

Thanks.

Dan

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Please read the Predictions and Prophecies forum update.

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Thread closed

join