It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My belated b-day gift...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I feel like I've just graduated tonight from "apprentice of paranormal/psychic phenom" to full on "wizard in training" status.

My aunt finally, after nearly an entire month of belated excuses and missed opportunities gave me my b-day present.

Mind you, she's now in her 70's and on full-time oxygen...very weak and ill-minded.

She gave me both of her prized crystal balls to me!!!

I feel somehow like I've been given a HUGE ally/weapon/tool into the world of magic/magick/paranormal phenom with this gift!

Mind you, these are very old and very expensive actual crystal balls--one is bigger than a grapefruit, the other larger than a softball!
oo:

I haven't yet tried to gaze into them with the whole candle light, incense, ambient tunes....but I can already feel that just having these tools now in my possession have made me "more powerfull".

She claims to have seen Indians and other strange things in these when she was younger and was more "able to participate/take care of" these balls.

She felt that I was the only person in the family that had enough sense/interest/vibes to actually WANT them, and know how to properly use them. Funny...not my mom/dad/sister...no, me...I'm the guy that carries stones and crystals w/me and whatnot...I guess it makes sense!

Anyway, does anyone here on the board use a crystal ball? Do I need to pass it through sage smoke before I intend on using it for myself? Right now I pick up IMMENSE esoteric energy from these two balls as they are...they seem to be magnets for psychic energy. I feel like a wizard full on and full through now for some silly reason. They are just orbs or transparent crystal...or are they?

Anyone have any advice, stories, comments...anything about crystal ball scrying?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sorry guys...when I saw I had over 40 views and no replies...I felt like I needed to at least get rid of the "0" next to my topic on the forum.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Mystic having a crystal ball does not empower one to do much of anything. Kinda like having a gun with no bullets.

You would have to learn how to skry with the aide of the ball. Of course the ball has no magical ability in and of itself. The power to use this tool comes from within yourself.

I haven't yet tried to gaze into them with the whole candle light, incense, ambient tunes....but I can already feel that just having these tools now in my possession have made me "more powerfull".

Anyway, does anyone here on the board use a crystal ball? Do I need to pass it through sage smoke before I intend on using it for myself? Right now I pick up IMMENSE esoteric energy from these two balls as they are...they seem to be magnets for psychic energy. I feel like a wizard full on and full through now for some silly reason. They are just orbs or transparent crystal...or are they?

I havent used a crystal ball myself I prefer a magic mirror for scrying. But saying that you feel like a full on wizard for having an inanimate object in your posession is like saying you would feel like a king with a paper crown from burger king.

Yes you are going to have to clean the orbs of the last users connection and connect with it yourself. Read up on scrying and you will see that you will get out of it what you put into it.

So anyway have fun with them, and remember "these are not wepons, your not going to realy be able to harm anyone with them" unless of course you chuck one at someones head.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Congratulations to you Mystic on your belated b-day gift.
A nice gift indeed.

Yes my wife and I own quite a few crystals, stones, and crystal balls.
(One of my favorite is the smoky quartz crystal ball, about as big as a baseball I suppose.) We have another larger one about the size of a softball, cant remember the type of stone exactly right off hand.

Clearing it might not be a bad idea.
Sage is nice I suppose, I tried "harsher" methods, that I would not necessarily recommend you to do, as I would hate your stone to get ruined, but for me it was nice.

Energy collects to things, and sometimes things need "dusting off"...although, if its comming from your relative, and you feel kindred to her, you may want her vibes to "assist" you in the beginning. (Again, words are pointers, and go beyond what is being said.)

Most of all, enjoy the experience of exploration that you now feel. You feel like a wizard, I totally understand how you must feel at this time, and indeed you are "embarking" on a new point in your spiritual journey.

Peace

dAlen

top topics

join