It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figure out who the alien moving about the woods were

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
for the past couple weeks ive been noticing white bodies object like greys but around 5,5 to around 5,9 moving about in my open backyard right behind my woods an my driveway.

At first i was scared, then i though maybe its just a messed up camera or an animal that was triggering the security camera. so for a while i was sleeping on the couch so i was watch the camera as it happens an it seemed at around 1 am the bodies would come out of the woods an move around. an a couple close calls they get close to my garage door. and by 3 am theyd be gone.

now not having security camera for nothing i also have a couple guns an paintball guns. so last night i left the house side of the garage door open an the outside part unlocked. an continued my night with a paintball gun on the table(i didnt want to shoot and or kill it just out of suspicion that it might be an animal or human). so at around 1:10 the first one came up. now being dark the security cameras didnt have a clear image in ffact it looks almost like this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
but way better quality just dark. I had also turn off the sensor light so it wouldnt scare the animal,alien,human away.

anyways when it got by door an started "playing with dirt" i walked out the door an crept toward the outside door an shot it twice with the paintball gun an tackled it.....it said AAAH......some highschool or middle school kids have been playing night ops or some crap in the forest an staying out late cause of winter break.
but being the hopefully" cool" person thati think i am instead of calling the police or there parents i just told them if there gonna be playing in the woods stay away from peoples back yards cause i could have easily killed them instead of just shooting them with paint.

moral of the story....just cause grey figure are gathering around you house doesnt mean there always aliens.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of what I sometimes do with friends, sometimes we have to cut through yard when we're UEing (Urban Exploring).

Security lights and barking dogs scare the hell at me though because neighborhood watch places call the cops over nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yea you should maybe keep it in your back yard are something cause. not that im highly suspicious of everything but to be sneaking around someones backyards late at night usually makes people mad

new topics

join