It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Got a bad feeling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Of relegation in me stomach Perrin isn't doing too well and theres talk of him being replaced if we havent raked in enough points by xmas , Burley has been linked with the job and so has Neil Warnock.

TRD

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yeah, i read today that they are saying a foreign manager is not the way to go... You have some decent players but you got to get some point in the bag. One thing is that there are worse teams so we'll see how much fighting spirit they have. It's still early days and there is still a hell of alot of points up for grabs..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yeah even Stefanovic is getting annoyed with Perrins training methods i think Mandaric will give Perrin 2 games to try and get a point at least but the next 2 games are against Liverpool and Man U!!So goodbye Perrin.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
just to add to what you guys are saying, Robert i seen he didnt want to play the other day, whats the latest on that? if thats right with Stefanovic it may be case of the players are losing respect for the manager

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
just to add to what you guys are saying, Robert i seen he didnt want to play the other day, whats the latest on that? if thats right with Stefanovic it may be case of the players are losing respect for the manager

Totally right not player but Chairman is showing signs of frustration as well , i reckon he's got the next 2 games to produce the goods , but sadly the next 2 games are against Liverpool and Chelski.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
man, thats is bad luck! i really cant see you getting any points against eitehr Chelsea or Liverpool, both aint been hiting the rooftoops recently so i would expect them to come back with a good result and most likely goals galore.

But then again, shouldnt the Chairman be looking and saying, if we get anything from these 2 games its a bonus rather than judging on two games jsut about every team in the premiership would suffer defeat in

TRD

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That sucks, he isn't giving him much chance against two of the top sides... Maybe it's just an excuse to get him out, wasn't Mandric saying teh other day that he is going to quit in two years as football is damaging his health or some crap like that...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
MM also said that Perrin is a good professor but what we need now is a street fighter. Mayeb we should be Jean Claude Van Damme!

TRD

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They lost to Liverpool and it looks like Perrins fate is going to be decided over a glass of red wine, well thats what the papers say lol!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Perrins tactics are so bad that MM's glass of wine could do a better job than Perrin

top topics

join