It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Steelers - Hines "Phsyco" Ward...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

"I only know one way to play this game, and that's to play each play like it's your last," says Ward, a 6-foot, 215-pound wide receiver

"I don't try to be Randy Moss. I don't try to be Marvin Harrison or T.O. (Terrell Owens). I just try to be the most complete wideout I can be."

"When I strap it up, there's no better place to be than being on the field and having 50-60,000 fans cheering for you," he says. "I know I'm blessed each and every Sunday I step on the field, so I'm going to make the most of it."

HINES WARD: I have no idea. Fans around here call me Psycho Ward because they think I'm a little crazy, a few screws loose upstairs.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
more from Hines :

HINES WARD: You have to have a crazy mentality to go across the middle, but it's a part of football. (Laughs). You know, with me it's just I expect to get hit, so you might as well catch the ball. Any time I go across the middle, I'm expecting for someone to hit me, but like I said, you might as well catch the ball. It feels a lot better if you catch it than missing it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
what a player.... he truely loves the game, you don't see this in pro sports too often...

:party-smiley-018:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let's see how much he lkikes taking a hit from Marvin Harrison this Sunday. A little shock therpay sounds like it is in order for this guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MingMercil
Let's see how much he lkikes taking a hit from Marvin Harrison this Sunday. A little shock therpay sounds like it is in order for this guy.

Ming, wont' Harrison be sitting at home?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
if Marvin Harrison is playing in this game, something fishy is going on around here......

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sorry. Ming meant George Harrison.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sorry. Ming meant George Harrison.

The Beatle?

Or do you mean Rodney?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No Ford, Harrison Ford. Yes, Ming meant Rodney.

Ming was still delighting in the gutting of the Colts and the dissection of Harrison, Marvin, that is.

Ming liked George Harrison, the Beatle, too.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Or ming doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground...

(wiat, that might be the Captain speaking, or should i say typing...)

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Really, Mr. Gibbs. Now who was forced to have his bobblehead beheaded? Who was forced into submission after his "No problem. Pats won't win a single playoff game" prediction?

So Ming got a little excited and said Marvin not Rodney. End of the world. Your response was offensve and unacceptable. Ming shall report this affront to the SportzTawk Moderator for review.

How dare you question Ming's knowledge, when you have been wrong, wrong, wrong for weeks, if not months on end.

Shame on you Gibbs Baby!!! You have violated a fundamental principle of the nature and very intenet of this website.

Thou shalt not commit personal attacks on the knowledge of others. Particulalrly when there is an obvious typo. All Men and Ming are created equal.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Really, Mr. Gibbs. Now who was forced to have his bobblehead beheaded? Who was forced into submission after his "No problem. Pats won't win a single playoff game" prediction?

So Ming got a little excited and said Marvin not Rodney. End of the world. Your response was offensve and unacceptable. Ming shall report this affront to the SportzTawk Moderator for review.

How dare you question Ming's knowledge, when you have been wrong, wrong, wrong for weeks, if not months on end.

Shame on you Gibbs Baby!!! You have violated a fundamental principle of the nature and very intenet of this website.

Thou shalt not commit personal attacks on the knowledge of others. Particulalrly when there is an obvious typo. All Men and Ming are created equal.

Dude, isn't it ironic that you, of all current members, gets upset from a personal attack? You, who got on this site, and immediately started insulting everyone on the site? And continues to insult many people on the board? A little of your own medicine gets thrown your way, and you get upset.

Anyway, I did cross the line, and you do, on occasion, have decent points.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ming forgives you.

new topics

top topics

join