It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOVIE: The Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 04:20 PM
link   
what did everyone think of this movie that has seen it?? i thought it was good but some parts were not understanding......... o well do you think a ghost is able of going around and killing people by making them kill them selfs of just stopin there heart??hmm

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:26 AM
link   
GOOD MOVIE... I THINK THAT GHOST AND OTHER FORMS OF THEM SUCH AS SPIRITS HAVE NO CHANCE OF "HURTING" YOU THEMSELFS WITH THERE GHOSTLY HANDS... BUT BY MOVING THINGS OFF A SHELF ON YOU UR HEAD BY PUSHING MY BE A DIFFERENT STORY.. WHO KNOWS FOR SURE????

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good Movie very good. But a ghost can'nt harm you with his/her's hand. But causing you to do harm then that's another story.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 03:16 AM
link   
great movie and one that scared me silly and gave me nightmares !! The Ring is a remake of a Japanese movie of the same title. I have The Ring and The Ring 2 on VCD. I'd have to say the American version of The Ring is a bit more scarier than its original Japanese version.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 03:28 AM
link   
you are so utterly on crack.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 05:51 AM
link   
if a ghost can push things off a shelf, surely it could give you a nice big smack in the kisser too?

- qo.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 08:52 PM
link   
well thats what im trying to figure out.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 07:29 AM
link   
do a test!!!! go to a haunted place and say hit me!!! then of u feel a smack or somethen you have ur answer!! wow im smart!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 02:53 PM
link   
yah ok.......... sounds good..... not. you cant just know a place is haunted unless you actually test it zimmy.....

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 03:33 PM
link   
you mean people actually liked this movie??? i saw it with my buddy and we both thought it was pretty stupid. a couple parts were pretty freaky but nothing was explained during the film so events that happened never made sense. maybe it was just us, but we didn't like it

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I liked it, but I guess you have to know the original

Monty, if you can try to get your hands on the original. You'll enjoy it more.

I thought the film explained the parts, maybe even over explained them...

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 05:35 AM
link   
so did i.. you just have to pay attention to the WHOLE movie and not just parts of it to make it come together and make sense...

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i'll have to look into the original then. it's easier for me to pay attention to a movie when i'm at home on my oh-so-comfy couch, so i guess i can always wait until it hits the dvd shelves

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:34 PM
link   
haha good idea

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That movie scared the crap out of me. I was afraid to turn on the tv when I got home from the movies.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
That movie scared the crap out of me. I was afraid to turn on the tv when I got home from the movies.

HAHA i nearly defecated in my undershorts. wasn't really scared after the movie. i get home, go up to my room, turn on the TV. it's static, i'm like AHHH, go to change the channel and it's still static, i freak out, turn off the TV and flip on the light. i see the cable line is unplugged. was so nutty.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
lol bet u almost had a heart attack

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It had been a long, long time since I'd seen a good and scary movie. There were tons of screams in the theater, and I got in a few good gooses on my fiance'

You really had to pay close attention to the movie though. There were many "little" things, that if missed, could lead to confusion (I had to keep explaining it to one of our friends, hehe...) I really prefer creepiness to gore in horror, and this flick certainly delivered. (and no, I've never seen the original).

new topics

top topics

join