It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Shadow Governments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is it possible that there are two shadow governments? One that is a parallel government and one that runs America. The "Continuity of Government" one doesn't sound so terrible.

An emergency parallel government has been set up in the United States to try to ensure that federal rule could continue in the event of a catastrophic attack on Washington, US officials say.

The operation was activated after the 11 September attacks but planning dates back to the Cold War era.

It is reported to involve 70 or more officials drawn from all departments, depending on the perceived level of threat.

news.bbc.co.uk...

But then there is this one:

Some of the best indications that the Shadow Government is not centered in the financial sector are the things it has to do to finance itself. Shadow Government is expensive. We can identify the main sources of its revenue:

(1) Black budgets. This is the core of its operations, but is not enough to secure its control over the country and the world.(2) Drug trade. It has seized control of the major part of the illegal traffic in addictive substances, in part by using the organs of law enforcement to eliminate competition, and by gaining control of the money and the ways it gets re-introduced into the economy.

(3) Raiding financial institutions. This is what was done with the S&Ls, and is being done, more slowly, with the banks. It involves several aspects: diversion of the funds, seizure of smaller institutions by a few large ones under Shadow Government control, with the seizure financed by the taxpayers, and acquisition under distressed prices of the assets of those institutions, many of which are well-positioned business enterprises that give the Shadow Government both control of the key enterprises in most business sectors and sources of revenue. The Savings & Loan raid was used to finance a major expansion of the Shadow Government. However, it is not a method that can be repeated.

(4) Public authorities. These are quasi- governmental enterprises that control substantial assets, often taxpayer-subsidized, without effective accountability. They include housing, port, energy, water, transportation, and educational authorities. To this might also be added various utilities, and both public and publicly-regulated private monopolies, like local telephone and cable companies. They are also a major source of government contracts.

(5) Government contracts. Major source of diverted funds, but must often be shared with others involved.

(6) Arms trade. Another major source of funds, both direct and diverted. But requires payoffs to local officials.

I don't believe the Shadow Government that is described on this site is the one in real life nor is it the one in the second link. Respectively, I don't believe that such public people like Bill Clinton or rich families have anything to do with our secret government nor do I think that the Shadow Government pays off any officials. They kill officials (i.e., President Kennedy).

Does anyone know of any sites that discuss the X-Files Shadow Government conspiracy (you know with the shady Smoking-Man, my all time favorite X-Files character).

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Somebody reply please
!!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Somebody reply please
!!

I would have sooner, but I just remembered where I know that link you used.

I posted it also on this thread.

A few of us here are deeply involved in the ongoing research of "shadow government/s", multiple or not.

The odds are more likely that these "shadow" governments or contingency governments, are operateing with additional protocalls for worst case situations. As that is what brought them into being.

So in anwser to your question;

Is it possible that there are two shadow governments?

Yes, and more than likely additional.

I don't believe the Shadow Government that is described on this site is the one in real life...

Perhaps you should look at all of the picture. Because when a government "Leader" admits to the moblization of and future continuity of what you refuse to "believe", don't prove anything exept you cannot see what is plainly in view. Not trying to be rude, it's just too much information and too many people have already come forward on this matter.

Shadow governments do exist. Or does the link I provided show otherwise?

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I figure the only reason one hasn't taken over is that there are others too busy brawlign with them over it.

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Interesting Ideas and concepts. It is possible that there are shodow governments, I just can't wait until the day that I get to scare them out of their little holes...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Did we already have a thread on this somewhere?

Anyway I suppose it is possible, when pigs fly and God tells us he is real and Aliens from Planet X invade.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think the Shadow Government on this site is too broad and involves too many people. I think it is made up of leaders of all those organizations and the people they control in their agencies (CIA agents, FBI agents) are unaware of the conspiracy. Would the Joint Chiefs of Staff be members of The Conspiracy? The leaders of the military, it seems likely. Does anyone have any information on them?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Excellent inquiry, but I don't know that there are any easy answers.. yet. I can think of several groups that probably comprise potential secret ruling bodies.

1. The Yale-Skull & Bones elite intelligence managerial class
2. The principle banking families and related financial & investment groups
3. Giant criminal syndicates

The difficultly in trying to zero in on a specific target is that there is so much overlap between these three groups.

This is a US-centric analysis. A more complete list would include groups like trade associations and the UN

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Condorcet]

top topics

join