It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra in Mexico video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hey I was just browsing through some random videos on a site and came across this little freaky thing. Just searched the boards and its not on here I don't think.. so check it out. Its a little blurry and small but i wouldn't want to encounter that thing.

If it is a hoax, what is it??

www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
HHmmm, not seen that before.
Unfortunately, these days we have to consider CGI, etc.
To me it looks more like a grey, this video reminds of the other similar one where a kid gets grabbed from behind a tree, which WAS proven fake.

Good find none the less.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Reminds me of "Signs", lol.

I dont really buy it. Its 2006 ffs, we dont have 9k dialup modems and 20mb server harddrives anymore. I want to see ALOT more footage than that before I start to consider anything true (that goes for many UFO movies too). Why is only the event in the video? Didnt they continue to film? Didnt they try to get a more clear image of whatever the hell that was?

Did the chupacabra have an electromagnetic anti-camera weapon perhaps???

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ahhh!!!! That's scary. Why didn't they run at it and grab it?? It looks like an alien! Ahhh!!! So as you can see they got scared and backed off. Natural human instinct. The head looks like a jelly bean. I mean look at them, they got bloody flashlights and they can't bloody point at it for the bloody video camera?! Look at them, there wearing bulky jackets, so it's safe to pile up on it and knock it out. Scaredy cats. If ever you see something so small like that and thin, it's safe to assume it can't nessesarily and effectively harm you. So. RUN AFTER IT! DONT LET THE DAMN CREATURES SCARE US AWAY! THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT! So if you have to, grab it and break it's neck if it attempts to break free.

7A

[edit on 21-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Yeah the quality is still poor considering it is 2006 and we no longer go by megabytes or kilobytes more like GB and TB and megapixels. Anyhow, I'd like to know what those mexican guys are saying. It looks like they are from the police inspecting a call, from the lights.

7Ayreon, yeah but think if you were checking out something at night with a flash light and some small screaming critter with spines all over it that you've never seen before came running after you, you would just chill and try to catch it? I don't know about you man but I'd be out like a fat chick in dodgeball! Additionally, I hate spiders, and other smaller animals that I would run away from on site so why not that thing? Maybe if I had a gun it would be different..

Anywho yeah the site says it was pretty recent, and if this was like a cameraman for a Mexico COPS episode I think he'd know how to zoom in and focus..

[edit on 21-12-2006 by The Nacum]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
7Ayreon, yeah but think if you were checking out something at night with a flash light and some small screaming critter you've never seen before came running after you, you would just chill and try to catch it? I don't know about you man but I would book! Maybe if I had a gun it would be different..

Yes, indeed! Perhaps it's mandatory for people who believe in aliens to arm themselves with a taser atleast.. Therefore, we'll be ready to electricute the creature and capture it.

7A

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If it is true, then we would have to consider the fact that that little bugger can be an alien too, maybe the chubacabra is actually another Grey race?? Or even the greys themselves? Anyways, nice find, but many things come to my mind as I watch it....If its true, mind blowing..If its false, add it to the pile
!!!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
it mite be real. if only they shown i light on it then that whould prove if its fake or not

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I spotted this video on Cryptomundo yesterday. Interesting, but far from conclusive. I'm not normally skeptical, but its movement seems very unlifelike to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The movements looks way to CGI to be real! And it looks too strange to be a creature that can move fast, like the cupa is supposed to be able to...

And that picture that they have found, doesn't it bear a remarkable recemblance to it? I mean, too good a recemblance!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
Hey I was just browsing through some random videos on a site and came across this little freaky thing. Just searched the boards and its not on here I don't think.. so check it out. Its a little blurry and small but i wouldn't want to encounter that thing.

If it is a hoax, what is it??

www.alienvideo.net...
w0w good find
but i dont know it looks very convinceing i for one belive it dont
anybody its just my opinoin i cant base it on any facts excpet for sight it looks very real

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think it could be a grey. If not, possibly a demon. If it is not a grey it more than likley something demonic. I think Chupa is just a story to scare Mexican goat farmers.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm no video expert but it almost looks laughable to me. reminds me of gollum or the usual description of a grey alien.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The video is in fact a fake, and a deliberate one at that. The video is one of a couple recreated with special effects by this company as part of a promotion for a contest to caught on tape a real Chupacabra.

I',m afraid I don't have a link to the contest/company, but the video first appeared in this ATS thread.

The domain doesn't exist anymore (i.e. the videos in that thread is gone) but the video in question was the second one.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
yes they are fake. these are the two videos. BETTER QUALITY.
youtube.com...

youtube.com...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is there proof that these two videos are "fake"

The movement seems very CGI. I go to an art school and I know about Computer animation and I think that this creature or what not is computer animated. If it were real I don't think we would be seeing it today.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here's the final proof these videos are FAKE.
This is the website of the company who creates this stuff:

enmente.com... (In spanish)

these videos were just part of a suspense and science fiction series.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Franz von Humboldt
Here's the final proof these videos are FAKE.
This is the website of the company who creates this stuff:

enmente.com... (In spanish)

these videos were just part of a suspense and science fiction series.

Very cool site! Thanks Franz, I never doubted it was fake because the movements look too fluid.

Well I guess we have the rock solid proof that it's face. I hear by condemn this video "hoax"
I give this a thumbs up because the animation was great.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Reptilianseerrr]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Reptilianseerrr]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
no problem man

that's what they do. they take videos from amateur people and add ghostly or UFO animations then they use these viral marketing techniques to spread the video on internet.
I think they are planing to make a movie or something so maybe this is not the last time we get to watch a cgi animated video like the ones posted above.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is there a hunting or research group that looks for Chupacabra, like those that are associated with Big Foot or Nessie?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join