It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rican UFO Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
www.ufoarea.com...

I just Googled UFO Base and this was like the second one down. Apparently, there's a UFO base in the Sierra Bermeja Range in Puerto Rico, complete with sightings and contact. Check it out for yourself. I searched for this on ATS and found nothing, so here is!

What's the opinion of ATSers?

[edit on 16-12-2006 by EBE 17]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am a native of Puerto Rico. For the people who believe in UFOs, this is the place to have your first encounter. When I was younger I had lots of UFO sightings. The sightings that I had in that island are culprits for me writing constantly on these boards.

I am a believer because I have seen these ships up close. I know lots of people who in some form or another claimed to be in contact with extraterrestrial civilizations. I know of a few places where they have landing pads made for these visitors. Some people even construct healing pyramids with guidance of these ETs.

That particular story is well known amongst the people who live there. Stories like these are viewed with an opened mind. Lately I have been thinking in going back and see if I can film some UFOs. I have been giving it some serious thought to make a documentary on the UFO bases, and sightings on this island.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There seems to be a few promising hits

This brings up where are all the UFOs being stored.
What better place than under the noses of people searching the universe
for Alien contact.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The UFO cover up is international.
And its 100% Alien something or other to keep the topic warm and
not cool off into any reasonable understanding.

Some conspiracy topics can get a pretty cool reception especially
if they are too close to base.

new topics

top topics

join