It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok, thanks Springer. I'm patient
I'm still listening.

For those in Australia, 640 Toronto Radio is the smoothest running station for Coast to Coast. After trying about 15 stations when John Lear was on, this Toronto station was the only one that worked well.

Looking forward to hearing this!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
This is one AWESOME thread!

Can someone PLEASE record the C2C interview with springer so we can all listen to it. I unfortunately can not listen to it live because I am at work.

This needs to be recorded for history purposes! and because I want to hear it too

I'm going to try and reproduce the image also.

GO SPRINGER!!!!!!!

I am recording in 16-Bit Stereo. Afterwards, I will make the recording available in this thread.

~DMN~

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Good efforts guys.

Again we have to preface that this proves absolutely nothing other then given enough time and resources it could probably be done.

There are however alot of subtle things about the UFO image that would make it rather involved, as I already mentioned. David B and I will definitely be going over it more this week I'm sure. As it stands there seems to be as much pro as con.

Here's about 15 mins with the congestion shot...

Fun stuff. I'd like to see someone shoot this off thier monitor with a cell phone cam...if anyone feels the need, have at it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Good luck springer!!!!!!!!!!!! (one liner, sorry)

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
I am recording in 16-Bit Stereo. Afterwards, I will make the recording available in this thread.

Please don't. While I understand the urge to share the recording, that would be a copyright violation.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A blimp? I see a lot of things, but not a blimp. Blimps have the control capsule below the actual balloon.

Nice work Springer. . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Springer is out, im glad i read that he was going on, i tuned in just in time to hear him give the sum up.

May i suggest someone post a summary for all the people that are about to hit this site.

Nice interview springer, even giving out you name!!! you are now a Celebratiy.

As for the pictures in question, at first i was a frim beliver, now im leaning towards picture taken through a window with some substance on the window, but im wavering.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Good interview.

I might be looking at it from the wrong angle, and correct me if i'm wrong Springer, but you are worried about the same thing as me. If it is a hoax, then why would someone go to the trouble of employing someone with that much expertise to create it?

Most hoaxers do fairly cheap home-made jobs. You would think they'd have to have a bit of monetary backing to hire someone to make this. Another view point, and even more scary thought, is that they it might not be a hoax, but a real effort of disinformation. If so, why?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Springer from a long time Coast to Coast fan I must say you were really great on the show just now. Very informative, well spoken, and interesting! I really had hoped that George would hold you over but apparently he wanted open lines...

Again great job with the interview and I am really glad that Coast to Coast is giving this wonderful website it's well deserved air time.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Great interview!

We're going to see if we can request official permission to post the segment for our members. Until then, please don't post your own recordings.

What a great culmination of all your efforts today.

d1k

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I keep hearing Springer say some expert said this picture is done by someone of the highest skill in photo editing. I kind of wonder what the credentials are of this expert. Having experience in Photoshop all it looks like to me is a simple 5 minute edit seeing the "original" Google image. Now two other members here on ATS have even re-created it. Usually I am defending a lot of the images here on ATS but after seeing the Google image this is far to convincing of being a fake picture.

A plus to all this is the story is still being talked about and got on air on C2C again, which is fantastic. I believe the witnesses (why wouldn't anyone?) in what they say they saw and I'm very glad its still in the press!

[edit on 25-1-2007 by d1k]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, what a coup for ATS. I hope this will help push this issue into some more mainstream media. Is there a thread about the pic the Air Force Col. took? I haven't heard of it. (Not to get off topic.).

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just caught the last 5 mins, finished work early for this
Good stuff Springer!

Hope the callers have some interesting feedback regarding this segment.

I'll continue listening carefully.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Great work Springer -

Now that you have professionals telling you that if it is a fake, it was done at the very top levels... well thats more than a little concerning to me.

Im very proud to be a member of ATS.
If this photo turns out to be a hoax, we took something that was designed to harm the community and by coming together we beat them at their own game.

The real question now is, who are they? The FAA? Another part of the Government?

Hopefully theyll think twice before trying something like this again.

As a sidenote, can someone u2u me a link of those pictures that George was talking about with being able to see the craft and possibly a pilot? I looked all over the C2C website, and I just cant seem to find them.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ha Ha , A Blimp?

Yea, George , that's where I like to park my blimp- above the busiest airport in the country.

Great job, guys. Been watchin' the thread, and am happy to see most keeping an open, yet skeptical attitude.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have to clear something up I heard Springer talking about. He mentioned taxi pilots or something similar. Now I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Noone 'drives' an airpline with engines on, except a pilot, certified for that particular aircraft. If it's being 'driven' from the cockpit, then a pilot will be doing the 'driving'. If it's being 'taxied' with engines off, then the aircraft is being towed by external vehicles. Usually a small tractor like vehicle that attaches to the front gear. -- So, if the pic is legit, and found to be taken from a cockpit, I assure you, it was most likely a pilot, co-pilot or navigator of some sort.

Also, if the pic turns out to be a fraud (which I'm 99% sure it will be) it doesn't make it originate from a "higher level". Just from a well versed photo software operator.

As a side note: Since this is ATS; what if the pic is an inside hoax? Collaborated for the sole purpose of being debunked by the excellent 'expert' community here, furthering the prestige of ATS as a research pool?

maybe?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Having experience in Photoshop all it looks like to me is a simple 5 minute edit seeing the "original" Google image.

Thats how it would look on the face of it, and while I'm still not 100% either way, I went over this photo tonight with one of the top digital imaging experts anywhere around. We disagreed on some things, but we both agreed that if it was hoaxed, it's was a hell of a thorough job, with all the subtle issues that are there. Of course thats going from the standpoint of the congestion shot being altered. As we left it there seemed to be as much good/wierd about it to us as there was issues we had with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmo dag
Wow, what a coup for ATS. I hope this will help push this issue into some more mainstream media. Is there a thread about the pic the Air Force Col. took? I haven't heard of it. (Not to get off topic.).

It was posted on here a week or so back, the image provided is just a distance shot of 3 yellow lights in a triangular formation, no mention of being able to see th ecraft, ill try to find it for you.

d1k

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Thats how it would look on the face of it, and while I'm still not 100% either way, I went over this photo tonight with one of the top digital imaging experts anywhere around. We disagreed on some things, but we both agreed that if it was hoaxed, it's was a hell of a thorough job, with all the subtle issues that are there. Of course thats going from the standpoint of the congestion shot being altered. As we left it there seemed to be as much good/wierd about it to us as there was issues we had with it.

I was just thinking, maybe it's regarded as such a good hoax because it came from a very real photograph with very little actual editing to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For me, even through all the expert analysis there is just something gnawing at me. The fact that this guy 00000000 would just drop this photo off and leave without even posting a follow up just strikes me as suspect. Its like they are sitting back and laughing at us all waste our time debating it. Even if I were to think about hoaxing a pic, i'd be tempted to at least follow along with the follow up posts and try to further convince people that it was real by answering questions. Tha fact that the person hasnt said a peep since the post leaves me really bewildered.

Seems I'm still on the fence I guess. . . if a hoax, it really is the best one I've ever seen.

Would love to see if rampagentx could please give his thoughts on the photo. A simple yes or no as to whether it jived with what he claims to have saw would work.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join