It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

double entries in my subscriptions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before but I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Some threads I post in will show up twice in my subscriptions. I go to delete one and they both disappear. Even when I go back and re-subscribe to the thread two show up. It's not a very big deal but I was wondering if it was a known bug or something that hasn't been mentioned or seen before. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, it is a common bug that we get. There is no way to fix it other than deleting the thread from subscription. I've had as many as 7 duplicates in my subscriptions :O

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yes, it is a common bug that we get. There is no way to fix it other than deleting the thread from subscription. I've had as many as 7 duplicates in my subscriptions :O

Hrm ... to avoid a one-line post ... I assume you know that it brings back multiples when re-subscribing, correct?

Thanks Umbrax!

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Oh I was hoping for a solution here, oh well. 7 duplicates? Thats a lot, I thought 3 was bad.

Yes.

Was that a one line post?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Was that a one line post?

Staff can get away with it.

Now back on topic, I have seen this happen on numerous occasions as well. I just delete and resubscribe. Usually this does the trick.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There is nothing to get away with.

When we say "one-liner" or "one line post" it doesn't literally mean a post that is just one line.
It really means a short post that isn't productive to an ATS thread. For example posts like, "I agree," "I've voted you for WATS," or "
"
ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

I just felt that needed to be cleared up.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is the problem specific to certain threads, or is it random?

I'm having the problem with the "What would you sacrefice to live in heaven?" thread. Anyone else?

new topics

top topics

join