It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq... both of them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
More of a question than an informative post ( at this moment ).

I started thinking of both Iraqi wars, and besides taking SH out of power and putting him behind bars, what makes this war so much different?In respect to the way the situation has evolved to what it is today.

The Iraqi army was a very little obstacle and and the death tolls were much lower.

Why now is there apparently more fighting going on now, without an army, then previously when they had an army.

Did the freedom fighters & extremists just materialize from the 1rst war to the 2nd?

Or were they just waiting for another opportunity?

As I said, not much of an informative post rather an opinion finder.

Any thoughts on how things have changed so much between the two wars.

Did the support for SH grow after the first war?

( and yes, I know the circumstances to each war were different, but the outcomes should have been relatively the same IMO ).

edit for punctuation

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Grailkeeper]

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Grailkeeper]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The difference is that the first war stopped after expelling the Iraqi army from Kuwait. The second one was a full-scale invasion and occupation of the country. If you resist an occupying army, it doesn't necessarily mean you support Saddam. It just means you don't want foreign troops in your country helping their government rip off the locals.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In this war there are more subtile filty games played by the pentagon, cia, military industrial complex, oil industry, banking and the rest of the devil's family.
Most people don't want to see it. It's unbelievable, but it's true.

They create panic and chaos. At home and abroad.
Stop watching the things that fit your idea's. That's a waste of time, you allready know that. You will only get the truth when you spend some time into unknown territory.

It's a dirty game...

but keep smiling, more and more people are getting blessed by the truth

The pyramid will break and reveal the true nature of our "leaders/manipulators".

[edit on 28-11-2006 by buddhaLight]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey thanks all for the replies.

Buddha,

Not quite sure what your reply has to do with my original post, but it sounds nice

And in reference to your comment

The pyramid will break and reveal the true nature of our "leaders/manipulators

IMO, I don't think it will ever be proven what the ulterior motives are for this war.

Well founded speculations can run wild as always, but the proof itself will never be forth coming. ( too many scapegoats and shelters )

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Grailkeeper]

top topics

join