It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Dead 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was just interested if anyone here, like me, thinks that Evil Dead 2 is one of the best and funniest horror flicks ever. I absoloutely adore the film. Classic moment has to be when he cuts of he hand with a chaisaw because it's attacking him, "HA HA WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!"
brilliant.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
you seen the hidden easter eggs on the dvd yet

also take a good look in the back ground you can see the freddy claw

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I preferred the original Evil Dead.

If you are really into schlock horror, the master of the genre was the Kiwi's own Steven Spielberg, none other than Peter Jackson (of LOTR trilogy fame, and of course the forthcoming King Kong second remake).

Meet The Feebles was his evil, evil muppet movie.

Bad Taste is exactly what it says, B-grade bad taste.

But the real masterpiece is Brain Dead. More zombie gore and chainsaw massacring than anything before or anything since.

If you're into that kinda stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Brain dead and bad taste are both halarious. It's inmcredible to see what Peter Jackson has now achieved. Have any of you guys seen Evil dead 3 army of darkness? Havn't seen that one yet. se7en I also have the DVD of evild dead 2 but I havn't seen what your talking about man.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i love the film lol although i dont know many people that do. the first and third arent as good. and dont follow on at all really.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
i love the film lol although i dont know many people that do. the first and third arent as good. and dont follow on at all really.

Yeh you're definatley right KCUK, Evild dead to 'dead by dawn' is the best! Btw. seeing as your in the UK kurt are you going to any of the protests this week?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Evil Dead series kicks serious ass. Did you read Bruce Campbell's book? Lots of neat stuff in there.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
The Evil Dead series kicks serious ass. Did you read Bruce Campbell's book? Lots of neat stuff in there.

I didnt know he had a book! Thanks for letting me know, might have to look into that.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
on the menu of you dvd lok for the flying skulls n stuff just push right or left to highlight them then press enter

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Nice one se7en, thanks for that !

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
protests i havent heard anything about that? but evil dead 3 is alrite but not one of the best. does the evil evil feebles have a sort of muppet crocodile in? and a mupet that is sick and wets itself at the wrong times?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hey let me know if it worked or not kurt wtf ????

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The DVD thing didnt work. I couldn't see the skulls you ment se7en. Maybe I'm retarded....
Kurt, you have to get down to London this week. Just turn on the news and you'll see why ok?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
lol i have and nothing is on the news about anything. please tell me

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ok man. go here and you'll know all you need to know.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yeah i liked Evil Dead 2 but The Army Of Darkness i thought was funnier

I also liked Return of The Living 1 and 2.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
o u meant bush lol i thought u meant something about Nirvana. judging by that old lady last night climbing the fence bush is unsafe very unsafe....

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
right here Full uncut special endition Evil Dead Book Of the Dead

go to extras highlight it then press enter that brings you to the extras menu then press left highlight the fish (RED) then press enter

go to more then hit enter that gives you a new screen highlight the skull with spine (RED) then press enter

might not work if you have a cheap ass copy or normal dvd of this film

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by SE7EN]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Shop Smart...shop S-Mart!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
right here Full uncut special endition Evil Dead Book Of the Dead

go to extras highlight it then press enter that brings you to the extras menu then press left highlight the fish (RED) then press enter

go to more then hit enter that gives you a new screen highlight the skull with spine (RED) then press enter

might not work if you have a cheap ass copy or normal dvd of this film

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by SE7EN]

#! thats why it didnt work. I have the single Evil Dead 2 normal DVD. What a drag. I will have to buy the trilogy at some point. Man I love Bruce Campbel (spelling?)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join