It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Often Do You Dream of UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I have had a strong interest in UFOs for nearly as long as I can remember, but recently have had a recurring dream of seeing alien spacecraft in the skies, almost weekly for months, each time I have been in a different location but they are all very simillar, lately the dreams have become incredibly vivid the most realistic I have ever had. I never see the occupants only the ships usually performing incredible aeorobatics and a light show, each time I have been in a different location usually by myself or with my wife and the feeling has been that of excitement, joy and relief, the last was a little disturbing though as for the first time I was witnessing this in a city with many people also witnessing the event I felt the same excitement until I focussed on the crowd and I felt an incredible panic and fear, no one shared my excitement. This time I saw them closeup they were golden discs of varying size and shape. So please indulge me, do you have any recurring or eventfull dreams regarding ETs? In particular those in respect to contact with humanity as a whole. I know this very well may be something more personal than prophetic but since I've heard of others that have had visions of golden discs, so have you had any recurring or eventfull dreams regarding ETs? in particular those that involve open contact with humanity. I'd just like to add this my own little phychology experiment, I want to know what your subconcious may be telling you and what we can learn from it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Tough question.

I periodically dream of UFO/Aliens, but I also read a lot about the subject (here at ATS and elsewhere) so I must admit that, for me, the subconscious experiences I have in the dream state are merely a reflection of (regurgitation of?) material that has been accumulating in my head regarding the subject as perceived and interpreted during concsious periods.

None of the dreams appear to be conveying any profound message or repetitive scenario. None have made me anxious or given me any sense of foreboding. Some have me feeling 'excited' perhaps in the dream state, but that appears to be a reaction to the circumstances in the dream, nothing more. Like all other dreams on a variety of topics, both mundane and bizarre, none have made me behave or think any differently upon waking. Seems all perfectly natural to me...

Anyway - thanks for posting - let us know if your dreams convey something more, er, "earthshattering", you can share with the rest of us. For example, why do you think all of the other cityfolk/observers of the gold alien ships in your dream had such feelings of panic while you did not?

Good luck...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've only dreamed about UFO's once
in that dream I was going to Ceder Point(random I know), and once I got through the front gate, it was like a normal day at Ceder Point tons of people around, there were lights in the sky, ships came out of the clouds and flew overhead, there were screams, and lots of people running
then I woke up
it seemed very real, havent been back to Ceder Point since though lol, I know it's just a dream but it freaked me out

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When I was young, I used to dream about them frequently, for no reason really. I would lay at night scared that they were going to come and get me lol.
Nowdays i don't dream about them specifically, meaning, not the aliens but alien-like things. (spaceships, etc). My most recent dream I was shown a "Binary Star System" and was told, "It's not a blackhole". Not really told, but it was more implied... meaning, I didn't hear a voice, it was just 'said' or something... And the "it's not a blackhole" had an "you're an idiot" tone to it lol. So when I got up I had to look up a "binary star system" because I didn't know what it was.. knew I had heard of it, but didn't know what it was. And what do you know... there's some with black holes heh. This was about two weeks ago.

Having said that, I've never seen a UFO, or anything to indicate to me there are aliens visiting the earth. I'm kind of a "middle of the fence, more towards aliens exist" attitude. When I do dream of alien-type-things, it's usually pretty vivid, and I've had some pretty interesting ones, which to me is surprising because I'm pretty low on the creativity scale.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Interesting reports. I don't regularily dream about UFOs but....

On one night, this UFO went flying over our house ( this was not a dream, this was during that evening ). It was very vivid, clear ball of light. So vivid, that I ran out to the front step and watched it go by, going really slow over the horizon. Did not think too much of it after that, and assumed it was some regular aircraft.

Later that night, I dozed off on the couch. I had this dream, that played through exactly what happened earlier that day, when we saw the UFO. In the dream, we saw the ball of light, I ran out to the front step.... except in the dream, and this was insaneley vivid, I looked up at the light & it was clearly a huge flying saucer. Suddenly, a beam of light hit my body & the whole area where I was standing and I began to levitate... at that point I screamed, and awoke instantly, in near shock as I gasped for air, sweating & heart racing.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: squiz

Yes! I just replied in a thread with a similar topic. I do have recurring dreams that are incredibly vivid where I see spaceships of varying sizes and shapes flying across the night sky. But it appears to be an ordered chaos in that all the spacecraft have a purpose or mission. But I do not feel threatened by them or their activity. I do not recall other people in the dreams.

They feel so real to me Ive often wondered if they are.

What do you think it all means?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I too have similar dreams, and experienced it in real life,,
IN the dreams the sky would be full of them and I saw them coming from a great distance in space

Preminition
Bump

new topics

top topics

join