It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Base In Central Pa Region

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Not trying to hijack this thread but I cannot create my own. Wanted to share an experience my gf and I had tonight. We were driving home from the BestBuy in State College, about to get onto I-99 when she noticed a rather large aircraft flying very low over the road. I managed to catch a quick glimpse of it and saw what looked to be a large jet liner with a radar dome on top of it (kind of like the Boeing E-3 Sentry). All this happened around 8:45pm on 5/2/2013. Anyone know a way to find out what exactly it was?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's an E-3. The only aircraft that have the rotodome are the E-2, E-3, one P-3, and one or two C-130s. The only jet powered one is the E-3.

E-3:

E-2:

P-3:

C-130:

The Japanese have a handful of E-767s but as far as I know they are all in Japan currently (they only have 4).

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It was definitely an E3 then. thanks for the photos as reference. Just kinda curious what it was doing over State College. Checked flight aware and couldn't find anything that wasn't a commercial airliner.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NXVash

Most military planes don't currently show up on Flightradar yet. Some do, but they haven't all switched over to the new transponder that Flightradar and Flightaware use yet. A few interesting ones have though, every once in awhile.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Short tidbit of relevance to this thread, but my ex-father in law (deceased) was taking kids from his church group around to houses etc in Royalton PA many years ago and came across a road leading up a mountain that has always been gated shut every time he'd been by, but this time the gates were open. He decided to go up the road and got a short ways up before a vehicle (he didn't describe it) came racing down towards them, stopped and armed men got out and told them to leave.

He didn't relay much else other than to say that people had seen military vehicles going up the road at times and something "secret" was going on up there.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I agree with you

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
if this is in Pennsylvania, and not antartica, why doesnt someone just go there?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was driving along route 192 west of Lewisburg at night when along the mountain ridge to the north I saw a red beacon on the mountain line. It didn't blink and wasn't above the mountains ridge, rather it was just at the summit on the ground but below the tree line.
I would have thought it was a cell phone tower but it wasn't on top of the mountain and not above the trees. it also didn't blink.
Was it just somebodys house up there and they have a red light for kicks?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Fighter jets 2 days in a row over the same area renovo westport ?!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: endthetyranny541

I'm from PA too, has there been any further investigation into this purported base? GPS coordinates at least, to take a peak at Google Maps?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am blown away from all the ATS members from that area.

HELLO!

Born in the area, college grad of Lock Haven U, kid goes there now....

The only think I can contribute all of this thread to is the huge Fracking operations going on in the area.

And Military execises, which is not uncommon in that area this time of year.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Interesting enough to bump

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have seen some BIG circular tubular pieces of equipment being moved on Route 61 headed north. I initially took them to be drills but the official news release when they were commented on was that they were cooling units. I had heard there's a holding facility near Williamsport north in the mountains. Fenced in area and a secure area that's said to be a hunting preserve. With drones these days, it wouldn't be hard to park nearby and to do a flyover and take some pics.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

So there is still activity happening in the area of PA that the op mentioned?
Are there any other people in your neck of the woods that have any stories?
I imagine if it is any sort of secret facility they have counter measures for drones.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfi221
i think ive found proof bunkers posted are what i think are bunkers and there direct GPS locatios

Entrance 41° 9'54.59"N
77°35'48.55"W

Bunkers 41°10'1.76"N
77°36'38.01"W

41° 9'41.31"N
77°35'53.12"W

41° 9'39.83"N
77°36'7.61"W

41° 9'38.40"N
77°35'24.28"W

41° 9'44.37"N
77°35'35.96"W

41° 9'49.27"N
77°35'38.21"W

Use Google Earth
Look to the area north West ? Nothing but trees !!!!!!!!!! Perfect secret base

[edit on 27-11-2006 by semperfi221]

[edit on 27-11-2006 by semperfi221]

I took a look at some of these coordinates that this poster gave. There are some interesting features in the area but my first guess would be a fracking operation of some sort.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Another Entrance? as it apears to lead to nothing but trees?

Maybe it leads down...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Very interesting my bro. Once I get my laptop back to full workin order. I'll dive deeper (researching on a phone gives me a migraine)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would definitely try to photograph the trucks. And the personnel (if they're out of the vehicles anywhere in eyesight) it'd be nice to know what branch they are

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Something that might tie into this: Alex Jones claims Central PA is a major hotspot for a sex trafficking ring. David Paulides, in his VERY bizarre Missing 411, claims Central PA was also a hotspot for unexplainable disappearances in and around national parks.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius>>> I'm not from that area but get up there a few times a year travelling across state. I hope someday to have a weekend place up that way since that part of Pa is beautiful. On the subject of Paulides and missing people. In the Sandusky case, the Centre County DA disappeared along Route 192 and his laptop was found in the Susquehanna south of Lewisburg. Before he went missing, he or somebody researched how to destroy files on a computer hard drive from his house. And now Mr. Sandusky appears to be talking to the Trump Administration and has been moved to safer and nicer accomodations. Maybe he's naming names. Back to secret bunkers. The Kinzua Dam deserves a closer look.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join