It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new alien photo of 'lord enlil' alien (lord marduk spokesman)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This thread is priceless.

Honored ladies & gentlemen I implore you, do not believe in every poorly conceived website on the internet. "Deny Ignorance" does not mean "Embrace Photoshop", it means to sort through disinformation and find out what is really going on.

Having said that, I do appreciate the thread creator for bringing this to light. I'd wager that the website creator never heard of Zbigniew Brzezinski and figured no one would suspect a thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well now its obvious this whole thing is a hoax...

and beside the ancient pictures of the annunaki show them as tall and muscular..not old frail white guys.

Plus they had long hair and wings.

Well im glad this is over.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am sorry- I am not following...

Just because the picture is a hoax (which I agree it probably is)...

why does that mean that the organization purportedly which that guy

belongs to is fraudulent?

Didn't SALAAM exist prior to this post and this photograph?

Maybe if the author told us a) more about SALAAM and b) the origin

of the picture and its' history and who originally claimed it was

Lord So and So... maybe we can seperate the fact from the fraud.

Like SERPO- just because some parts of a story are false

doesn't mean the entire story is false-

After all- isn't that the purpose of DISINFORMATION (a self-replicating cancer

placed in a healthy truth, which multiplies and renders the truth indistinguishable

from the fictional disinfo)...

Anyway- like I asked:

Who knows something about SALAAM, or is EVERYONE claiming they do not exist,

and/or, like the photo, SALAAM is simply a fictional fraud?

I need an expert, here.

TPM

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"This site and the files therein represent a time in my life when I was involved with a group called S.A.A.L.M., which itself was working alongside and with several renegade elements inside global security agencies such as the NSA, CIA, MI6 and MOSSAD. During the time working within S.A.A.L.M., I was exposed to, amongst other things, accessing thier private intranet which dealt with information that the group wished to keep out of the public domain. The Intranet was password protected and the S.A.A.L.M. members could log in from anywhere around the globe and access numerous components of the site, such as briefing papers, announcements, and various downloads. I have megabytes of this material ready for dissemination into the public domain which will no doubt distress my former employees, and thus to avoid the obvious harassment that would ensue, I choose to remain anonymous. (Please be patient as I am still going through the process of decrypting much of the material which is time consuming).

I present this site more or less as it was before my disconnection from the S.A.A.L.M. infrastructure. Read the extensive information presented and judge for yourself. I have much more in my possession, but in reality, it is a small part of the entire S.A.A.L.M. network and the staggering information it holds. If you navigate to the section containing the documents on Accelerated Learning for example [ which instruct how certain Extraterrestrials can manipulate light to manifest real solid objects ] you will understand why this material is being kept in the hands of the few. These techniques, which appear like magic to the average person on the street, are the secrets taught at the highest levels of Freemasonry such as the 33rd degree Lodge of Zion, which is controlled by S.A.A.L.M..

Why did I upload the site?. The S.A.A.L.M. group have until 2012 [ Dec 22nd ] to execute the primary phase of their agenda and bring their Ruler - an ancient Annunaki King called Lord Marduk into the public domain. I believe Lord Marduk is in fact the real physical personage of the Antichrist, [ and the King of Kings prophesized in the infamous Protocols of Zion plan, which has been perfected through the ages through Lord Marduk, his two sons and the global masonic apparatus ]. I personally believe Marduk will use Accelerated Learning technology to manifest 'miracles' and amaze the uneducated public exactly as prophesied according to scripture (see the books of Daniel and Revelations). My goal is to heighten public awareness about these and many other extremely important issues whilst there is still a window of opportunity. Public awareness is growing at an exciting pace, and the timing is perfect for the release of my material which will be the straw that breaks the camels back. The cabal that is S.A.A.L.M. is comprised of many people behind the scenes - some names you will recognize others will mean nothing to the general public, although members through the European black nobility, the Vatican, and high ranking members of the global military apparatus will recognize their names and code rankings in the site.

If the general public has any questions about this site and S.A.A.L.M. please email me at this address [ [email protected] ] and I will answer the questions as best as I can"

remember disinformation works best if it has some truth to it. the pictures of henry kissinger are not fake, the photo of the obelisk is real, dean warwick is really dead etc. who/where are the other people in the photos, where is the original unphotoshoped pic of kissinger behind a podium that has SAALM logo on the front. things are never as simple black or white/true or false. i personally think casbolt is a reliable source, maybe he has been mis-informed. if we follow the 'official' disinfo' we might get get a glimmer of truth.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
3 Steps to debunk photoshopped pictures:

1 - Save the picture to your hard drive.
2 - Open the picture with notepad.
3 - Look at the first line.

ÿØÿà JFIF  d d ÿì Ducky   d ÿî Adobe dÀ ÿÛ „

People forget to print screen it and use another software to save the image

[edit on 20/11/2006 by tunin]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 2006:11:09 16:48:36   

The text on that page reads like the musings of a yippish Secondary School student. A plague upon your face, Casbolt... A plague upon your face.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that picture it reminded me of the trailer for the movie fastwalker that was just on here.

www.fastwalkers.com...

[edit on 20-11-2006 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that picture it reminded me of this alien from Fire in The Sky:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He has a striking resemblance to Pumpkinhead. Where is Lance Henrikkson now to help us??? lol "PumpinHeaaaaaad"

You got me for a second, I was about to jump out of my chair if that was real. With true hybrids it's hard to tell, even true Annunaki don't look like this. Don't forget, homo sapien bodies are half ape, half reptile. Hybrids just have more genes, or are (most likely were) the souls of certain Annunaki leaders at one time.

Whatever, this was worth a laugh. And yes, those people are trying to bring about the "antichrist" into the public eye. We won't see him for a few years though.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He has a striking resemblance to Pumpkinhead. Where is Lance Henrikkson now to help us??? lol "PumpinHeaaaaaad"

You got me for a second, I was about to jump out of my chair if that was real. With true hybrids it's hard to tell, even true Annunaki don't look like this. Don't forget, homo sapien bodies are half ape, half reptile. Hybrids just have more genes, or are (most likely were) the souls of certain Annunaki leaders at one time.

Whatever, this was worth a laugh. And yes, those people are trying to bring about the "antichrist" into the public eye. We won't see him for a few years though.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
OK.... first off let me say WOW. You guys have some pretty far out beliefs. Im not up to speed on the whole annunaki or watever scene so if any1 could sum it all up for me breifly it would help. Where they came from wat they want etc

Personally i think its all garbage. Just a load of dribble all mixed up with credible religions to confuse and make everyone think christianity etc is crap. I do believe masons etc are a select qgroup of people that hide their true purpose from people and lower ranked members. And yes they MAY even be trying to bring about the anti christ but everything else is just too much and sum credible evidence would be nice.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Enlil (leader) hated his older brother Enki (the dude who created man) Enki's son Marduk hated Enlil,and Enlil's son ninurta. SInce when even after marduks upsurpment of the royal liniage, did enlil kiss marduks ass? There was always bitterment between the two sides.

What a bunch of crap tha Saalami or whatever website was!

I agree I thought creepy scrawny alien from fire in the sky too.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
OK.... first off let me say WOW. You guys have some pretty far out beliefs. Im not up to speed on the whole annunaki or watever scene so if any1 could sum it all up for me breifly it would help. Where they came from wat they want etc

Personally i think its all garbage. Just a load of dribble all mixed up with credible religions to confuse and make everyone think christianity etc is crap. I do believe masons etc are a select qgroup of people that hide their true purpose from people and lower ranked members. And yes they MAY even be trying to bring about the anti christ but everything else is just too much and sum credible evidence would be nice.

Let me sum up the WHOLE argument. And just to save time, refer to www.infowars.com, ancient Sumerian texts, maybe a little David Icke (but not all, I don't believe all he says), Stitchen, the bible, and Aaron Russo. All these people's works have led me to this argument I am about to present.

-Long time ago before Sumeria, a planet collided with Earth.
-The ozone layer of that planet was damaged, and only gold particles (google "gold particles revive solar ozone layer") could remedy the problem.
-The Annunaki (a reptilian race), far ahead in science, age, and technology, mined Earth fod Gold and created homo sapiens to be workers for the operation. Homo sapiens were a mix between ape and Annunaki.
-Planet was remedied.
-A small battle broke out over what to do with the newly created humans between Annunaki leadership.
-The leadership was equally divided, but at the end the decision was to keep humans as long as Annunaki leaders were kept in power.
-Hyrbids were created that had more alien blood than the rest, and were put into positions of power.
-It is believed that those same power bloodlines rule the world, and most secret socieites that control the globe derive their innate power and sense of power from this whole incident.
-The goal is to create a global police state, so that Earth can be brought back into a group of allied planets.
-This "antichrist" is just a figure head to make the planet a police state.
-RFID chips, or the mark of the beast, are said to be put in all.

Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
JagMike

If half of what you just said in summary is true,
then a) I am fascinated and b) pretty scared for the future.

But more than anything else, I am inspired...

As a filmmaker, someday I would love to make a movie,
that, like the Matrix, exposes these fundamental facts
of our origins and present global power structure...

What an important- and entertaining- movie that will be.

I'll be sure to give you a credit, Jaguar...

PS Seriously- whether a movie or a fictionalized book (sort of like DaVinci Code)
it has the makings of a natual page turner... has anyone expressed
these facts already in a book? I would love to read it...

PPS Who here had read- and recommends- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE? Thanx!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What concerns me is the "08" election. We don't need who THEY pick...... Dem's/Rep. we need our own pick.

I even feel that they are holding off for the big bang about then so Pres. can call 4 marshall law and make the Executive Order which would keep him in control as Pres.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Its interesting they are excitedly referring to the arrival of the philosophers stone as I have heard that the Iraq invasion was archaeological and not geopoliticaly motivated.The real reason was to get access to a white powder found in Sumarian tombs with remarkable properties(extracted out of gold)which is referred to as "the philosophers stone"

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That's not bad photoshopping...but if that's supposed to look intimidating it failed miserably. I found it to be quite funny. Even more so after the claims going behind it about the 'annunaki' garbage, which is getting old now.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
For those who are curious about SAALM, first off notice it only appears once, in a banner background where given the forum you would see it many times. Second, I am no photo expert by any means, I have trouble downloading pics from my cam to my comp so for me to have a problem with this says a lot; take a GOOD long look at SAALM, does that in any way look like that was there in an original picture? To begin with the S is barely visible, and there is a REAL sad attempt to make it read Supreme Annunaki whatever you call it beneath SAALM. Come on people, something like this, NO ONE should take as truth after a cursory investigation.

Setting that aside, so why would the "secret overlords" take a picture with a backdrop that looks more fitting for CSIS or the Woodrow Wilson Institute....The one part that does not look photoshopped reads A New Direction to Secure America; do some research on Brzezinski, that has always been his bread and butter. I agree he is an ugly old man but for someone to take that picture seriously, says a lot about them.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Baphomet79]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ahhhh..more disinformation. Gotta love it, they keep trying but to no avail.

I wonder if Jonathan Reed is up to no good again...

I believe this is the Pic we've been looking for, photoshopped? maybe..

see for yourselves...take a look at the eyes.

img377.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh my lord! Brzezinski spoke at a conference perfectly fitting of the picture, that was....gasp....hosted by Nancy Pelosi!! The Democrats are in on it also!! And hear I thought Reptilians were only Republicans...

Reptillian Democrats?!?!

P.S. to Conluceo, Brzezinski moon lights as an abductor in the movie Fire In the Sky? He's pretty limber in his old age I guess. Regular old Iron Man, or should I say Iron Reptile?

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Baphomet79]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join