It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Saddam found by a remote viewer?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Uri Geller is claiming that he received information from a high level source staing that Saddam Hussien was located by a remote viewer. This story differs from the official story that he was betrayed by a source close to Saddam.

It had all the hallmarks of a precision military operation.

When American soldiers pulled opened a trapdoor and found a dishevilled looking Saddam Hussein, it was assumed the US had employed the latest surveillence techniques to track down the deposed dictator.

But the hunt may have been simpler - and shadier - than previously supposed.

Celebrity pyschic Uri Geller says the US military used a clairvoyant to find the Iraqi leader.

"You remember when they found Saddam Hussein in Iraq? A soldier walked over to a rock, lifted it and then found a trap-door and found him in there," Geller said.

Saddam was found hiding "Well, I know that that soldier walked over to that rock because he got information from a 'remote viewer' from the United States."

Geller, who says he worked for the CIA during the Cold War, said his information came from a high-level source involved in US paranormal programmes.

The US military spokesman in Iraq refused to comment.

Source: Was Saddam found by remote viewing?

Possible truth or just Uri trying to revive a fading career?

Does the US still use remote viewing? I guess they probably would'nt admit it even if they did which is fair enough.

Then you have the issue of whether or not a remote viewer could be that accurate? A general area maybe, but a tiny hole underground in an area unkown to the remote viewer? Would be quite a claim to fame that would.

CX.

[edit on 6/11/06 by CX]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Yes. Remote Viewing is neither science fiction nor fantasy. Eveyone has the innate ability to view something your body's eyes cannot see; most just aren't aware how. You are your spirit, not your body. You are in your body as a spirit. Your spirit can literally do anything if it is un-boxed and you gain awareness of it.

Ingo Swann is the "father" of remote viewing. Where he originally obtained (stole) the information on it's procedure is for you to find out; this is why I don't like Ingo because I believe him to be a thief with higly questionable decisions. In the 1970's/80's Swann's procedure's and skill were used to find out intelligence from the Former Soviet Union- he was hired out by Army Intelligence and Security Command. This is declassified information obtained through Jim Maars' book "Alien Agenda." An educated guess would be the number of people capable of RV'ing at any time would be in the low-thousands; the majority being ethical and not selling out their ability for war and personal gain, but for the gain of the masses.

What I have noticed is that you can generally know who has the power of RV by looking at the eyes. It's hard to put into words, but there is a tense/all knowing/look you in the eyes to the back of your skull look to them.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
What I have noticed is that you can generally know who has the power of RV by looking at the eyes. It's hard to put into words, but there is a tense/all knowing/look you in the eyes to the back of your skull look to them.

Hmmm, now all I need is a pair of sunglasses.

Anyway, as to the idea that Saddam was found by a RVer, I'd say it's possible. Of course, he would have had to have been RVed many, many times, and by multiple people in order to gain such an exact location. This wouldn't nessisarily be a problem if Stargate is still up and running.

I guess we'll never know, unless they release information about it in the future.

I doubt it but it is still possible.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There was a guy posting in here about a year ago with some pretty interesting stories etc, and said that he was a remote viewer and did OBE's for the government for several years. Was definately interesting and sounded very believable.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think he was familar with occult sciences or whatever you want to call them. I also believe when you are familar to a certain level you can be your own enemy by being open to them until you gain full control of this big bad craft. Anyway knowing what is possible, you can keep this thought revolving in your mind like a friggin beacon to a viewer.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Uri Geller is claiming that he received information from a high level source staing that Saddam Hussien was located by a remote viewer. This story differs from the official story that he was betrayed by a source close to Saddam.

It had all the hallmarks of a precision military operation.

When American soldiers pulled opened a trapdoor and found a dishevilled looking Saddam Hussein, it was assumed the US had employed the latest surveillence techniques to track down the deposed dictator.

But the hunt may have been simpler - and shadier - than previously supposed.

Celebrity pyschic Uri Geller says the US military used a clairvoyant to find the Iraqi leader.

"You remember when they found Saddam Hussein in Iraq? A soldier walked over to a rock, lifted it and then found a trap-door and found him in there," Geller said.

Saddam was found hiding "Well, I know that that soldier walked over to that rock because he got information from a 'remote viewer' from the United States."

Geller, who says he worked for the CIA during the Cold War, said his information came from a high-level source involved in US paranormal programmes.

The US military spokesman in Iraq refused to comment.

Source: Was Saddam found by remote viewing?

Possible truth or just Uri trying to revive a fading career?

Does the US still use remote viewing? I guess they probably would'nt admit it even if they did which is fair enough.

Then you have the issue of whether or not a remote viewer could be that accurate? A general area maybe, but a tiny hole underground in an area unkown to the remote viewer? Would be quite a claim to fame that would.

CX.

[edit on 6/11/06 by CX]

my votes on partial truth and partial uri trying to revive his dead career

always struck me as odd how they found saddam though lol

top topics

join