It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist comes to Power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
How will the Antichist come to power? The Rapture of the Christians throughout the would will occur. That is why there is a pre trib rapture.

The lie is already in place to explain it..............Alien Abductions. The world will accept the New World Order because the earth is being attacked by Aliens.

The whole alien, UFO, thing is a crock. How many millions of light years is the nearest galaxy. Oh yea, it's too far..........let's make up worm holes so it is possible.

There are no aliens. Only Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
How will the Antichist come to power? The Rapture of the Christians throughout the would will occur. That is why there is a pre trib rapture.

The lie is already in place to explain it..............Alien Abductions. The world will accept the New World Order because the earth is being attacked by Aliens.

The whole alien, UFO, thing is a crock. How many millions of light years is the nearest galaxy. Oh yea, it's too far..........let's make up worm holes so it is possible.

Look into your bible, and then wake up to what has happened around you. And praise Adonai with all of your heart and body.

*pssst* There is NO rapture by G_d.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Harp.

I'm still waiting for a couple of you characters that claim we are at the seventh seal to come up with the missing billions of people that die earlier.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think you may have it turned around a bit. Antichrist is a state of being(not 1 entity or one representative) itis ones inner core. Just look around, especially in churches. They speaketh the word but do not understand what it means.
They speak of the grace of christ at the cross but then scare ya with a bunch of "if" you do this,,,this will happen to you. Christ is a program of attraction not promotion. Once you know the truth , you cant get enough of it. Thats the way it works.

They(the ones ruling now) will basically fake a religious experience not aliens. It will be a messiah type of person. But first they must make it so bad and awful that when it comes and has the answers and solutions, everyone will be ripe and begging for the solutions just about ready to do anything to make it all go away.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I think you may have it turned around a bit. Antichrist is a state of being(not 1 entity or one representative) itis ones inner core. Just look around, especially in churches. They speaketh the word but do not understand what it means.
They speak of the grace of christ at the cross but then scare ya with a bunch of "if" you do this,,,this will happen to you. Christ is a program of attraction not promotion. Once you know the truth , you cant get enough of it. Thats the way it works.

They(the ones ruling now) will basically fake a religious experience not aliens. It will be a messiah type of person. But first they must make it so bad and awful that when it comes and has the answers and solutions, everyone will be ripe and begging for the solutions just about ready to do anything to make it all go away.

No, I'm dead on accurate. There are no aliens only the coverup of the rapture. Nice avatar, I wonder what it means?
Or do I.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

E = mc2

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I have to disagree with you Sun

I think the majority of the world will accept the New World Order fully when they are given the choice of accepting the mark or starve in a cashless society.I dont believe Aliens to be a lie just to cover up the rapture,that seems much more far fetched than believing other intelligent life forms exist to me.

Thats cool and your opinion,i`m of the opinion this universe is way too big for God to make just for us and there is a lot of evidence to suggest something has been visiting our planet beyond human`s capability in technology.

A calculation (Drake equation)on our galaxy alone suggests that there are 1000 planets to have commutative life forms,which does`nt take into account the endless amount of other galaxies there are.We can only see from our point of perspective so far back in time with telescopes,like we cant see past our own horizon unless we travel forward to see further,but will always be met with the new horizon,the space horizon ends in a veil of radiation which is 15 billion light years away,or 90 billion trillion miles,up to which are countless galaxies,so who knows at this point how much if anything is beyond that point.

Traveling faster than the speed of light is made possible by bending space time,Einstein Knew this and they have been working on it since.So more advanced civilizations would know this because of mathematics being universal.

Here is something to watch Sun if your at all interested that is,its an hour and a half long though,of what i`d call credible witness`s and sources.The reason such information is`nt disclosed is because of the military`s want for superior technology which i dont need to use my imagination much to believe that to be true.
video.google.com...

The part i did`nt like in the video which i have seen else where is Ronald Reagan speaking at the UN for some reason that speech ufoer`s love to use as some kind of weight toward their cause and only damage it by doing so,He said the speech as a way of trying to unify the countries,not as a way of revealing to the world Aliens are visiting us.

The seals? i really have no idea on,would aids be one Sun in your opinion?

i simply wait for the day when the rapture happens,then we will know for sure,i dont see the sense in everyone arguing about it,if your saved your saved but dont take the mark which nothing in my opinion comes close to the Verichip as the culprit.

How that would be enforced world wide is beyond my imagination so i`ll have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Harp.

I'm still waiting for a couple of you characters that claim we are at the seventh seal to come up with the missing billions of people that die earlier.

56,573,227 deaths per year, according to a population count of 6,525,170,264 and an average death rate of 8.67 per thousand (these are 2006 figures - add in the extra deaths resulting from the Tsunami; around 200,000 or so [?] ) and there ya' go.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

I have to disagree with you Sun

I think the majority of the world will accept the New World Order fully when they are given the choice of accepting the mark or starve in a cashless society.I dont believe Aliens to be a lie just to cover up the rapture,that seems much more far fetched than believing other intelligent life forms exist to me.

What unites the world to form a one world government. Alien invasion. Why is there an alien invasion. The rapture has happened.

I don't think you will have a choice about receiving the Mark as God is not interested in those that only come to Him in a problem. SO.............

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Traveling faster than the speed of light is made possible by bending space time,Einstein Knew this and they have been working on it since.

I'm not sure this is true, though I have heard stories.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Harp.

56,573,227 deaths per year, according to a population count of 6,525,170,264 and an average death rate of 8.67 per thousand (these are 2006 figures - add in the extra deaths resulting from the Tsunami; around 200,000 or so [?] ) and there ya' go.

Couple of billion short Annie.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

No, I'm dead on accurate. There are no aliens only the coverup of the rapture. Nice avatar, I wonder what it means?
Or do I.

I like to mock our rulers and some of the other secret societies.
No im not a freemason

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It is true - literally.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This sound reasonable to me. I have heard stories of faster than light travel...........but I think it's BS like wormholes. There has to be a way for aliens to be able to get here without traveling 2 million light years, so they make it possible............Just like they teach you evolution..............Talk about impossible.

No thing goes faster than light
Physics in Action: September 2000

The observation of a light pulse leaving a gas-filled chamber before it had even arrived sparked a media frenzy, yet the laws of physics have remained intact.

Nothing can travel faster than light. Despite a recent raft of reports in the media, this statement is as true now as it ever was. Nonetheless, experiments over the past 20 years have been forcing us to re-examine what we mean by the word "nothing". In the latest experiment, a group of researchers at the NEC Research Institute in Princeton, US, observed the peak of a laser pulse leave a small cell filled with caesium gas before it had even entered the cell (L J Wang, A Kuzmich and A Dogariu 2000 Nature 406 277). Apparently, the peak of this pulse is simply not the kind of "thing" to which Einstein's famous law applies.
physicsweb.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What unites the world to form a one world government.

Maybe terrorism? think what would happen if a suite case nuke was detonated in a major city and the security and loss of personal freedoms the repercussions would be world wide imo,but like i said we`ll have to wait and see.

Alien invasion. Why is there an alien invasion. The rapture has happened.

That does`nt make sense to me at all,that sounds far stretched even for Hollywood and they would get poor return for their efforts.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Thanks,and whole thing for everyones clarity.

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

How you can get Aliens are the dellusion God sends out is beyond me Sun seriously,other than yourself having an opinion,but hey say your right and i`m wrong thats cool with me too,because i dont know how its going to happen God does.I`m only guessing and so are you,we will both have to wait and see.

Its exciting! none the less.

You could look it up,but unless you can do the math to check them you wont know for sure,i simply believe them because the top mathematicians agree it is correct and possible.

Unlike creation/evolution where there are two sides arguing,either way, what they settle on God created us, whether we evolved or not i say,that can be called a cope out i suppose,its just i could care less about it all.The only thing with most evolutionists it seems is they think they are proving God does`nt exist.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by gps777]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Maybe terrorism? think what would happen if a suite case nuke was detonated in a major city and the security and loss of personal freedoms the repercussions would be world wide imo,but like i said we`ll have to wait and see.

Reasonable, except a supposed alien invasion will cause the Muslims to hault their war against Israel temporarily.

How you can get Aliens are the dellusion God sends out is beyond me Sun seriously,other than yourself having an opinion,but hey say your right and i`m wrong thats cool with me too,because i dont know how its going to happen God does.I`m only guessing and so are you,we will both have to wait and see.

When the rapture happens God will take those that love the truth. The rest of the Gentiles will be given a delusion. People think....well if the rapture happens, I just won't take the mark...........They will because by delusion they will believe the lie.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

My friend... the anti-christ is the revealed one... it is symbolic of each of us.
it is the revealed or known composit of ourselves... and if we believe in that OLD self it will be our end...
We are NOT our past selfs.. for if they would have been beneficial they would still be alive. Therefore we only ever keep what is beneficial to our cells and ourselves to continue, until we realize another piece of incorrect code and correct it. or make it more practical and more beneficial.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This sound reasonable to me. I have heard stories of faster than light travel...........but I think it's BS like wormholes.

Yeah i know what your saying Sun and i`m with you to a point,wormholes sound BS because of the movies,but not if you think about it as creating a black hole without the mass of gravity in the middle of it.Well thats what they`re working on.

The other point where i`d say also its BS is that in creating a wormhole to travel from one point of the universe to another is you need to make two,now if they could make a wormhole on the other side of the universe they would have to be there to do it.
well thats the part i cant see past.

Its a fascinating topic faster than light/time travel,cheers for the discussion anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

People think....well if the rapture happens, I just won't take the mark...........They will because by delusion they will believe the lie.

I cant say what other Christians believe or will do at that time,hey if you miss the boat i suppose you`ve missed the boat,I wont be chipped i can tell you that.

Revelation 13:16-18
16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

If it looks like the chip,smells like the chip,dont taste, Its the chip.imho

[edit on 5-11-2006 by gps777]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

This sound reasonable to me. I have heard stories of faster than light travel...........but I think it's BS like wormholes.

Yeah i know what your saying Sun and i`m with you to a point,wormholes sound BS because of the movies,but not if you think about it as creating a black hole without the mass of gravity in the middle of it.Well thats what they`re working on.

The other point where i`d say also its BS is that in creating a wormhole to travel from one point of the universe to another is you need to make two,now if they could make a wormhole on the other side of the universe they would have to be there to do it.
well thats the part i cant see past.

Its a fascinating topic faster than light/time travel,cheers for the discussion anyway.

Why are you even reasoning or trying to? Can you reason with your One and Only Creator G_d?? And then doubt what He is capable of?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wow,

Looks like you got it all figured out.....

I honestly wish people would work in order. Instead of assuming something to be correct, and then trying to prove its consequences.....prove the originator first.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join