It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, did i miss something with the"greatest story ever denied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i mean. i remember the thread being here yesterday an then placed in the trash while i was gone.

was it because of the copyright stuff.

can we discuss your thoughts about the movie if possible?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
sadly I did watch the illegal copy but in my guilt I went a bought a copy online

Restitution and not a one liner

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I watched it on the illegal link that was posted, but im planning on buying the DVD when it comes out anyway. I thought it was pretty good, had some new material. The music in some parts was really annoying though, it was too loud and made it hard to hear what the people were saying. It was also too short I thought, and would should have included more testimony or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
dose anyone know when it is coming out cos i also feel guilt about the illegal link and it would be nice to see it clearly on a widescreen tv.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh wow, that was an illegal link?
Sorry to the makers of the video because I apparently watched it illegally.

FYI, it was damn good, especially the last forty-five minutes or so.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yep I caught the link, and it is well worth watching again so I will go buy a copy to do.

And as I'm apparently in the spy camera capital of the world I guess a few others may have been watching with me, albeit over my shoulder via cctv

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sheeeesh people.....quit apologizing. I'm sure the makers will be able to pay for their Escalades, 5000sf houses, college for the kids, 3 vacations a year, Country Club dues.... with plenty tucked away for investments.

Nothing more unappealing than people advertising their good will, intentions, honor etc in public. It's like saying "Look at me,,,look at how moral and law abiding I am.

Sincerely,
Lucifer & Jesus of Nazareth

[edit on 2-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with peeps showing their intentions of good will.

I find someone pointing it out to be more galling myself.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well I've atched the whole documentary but to be honest was like I was watching again Disclosure Project and then the DP Press Conference of May 2001.
In other words nothing new, just the same stories over and over. I don't understand what was the point of using that much those footages from Disclosure Project.
The publicity about this movie has been big but wasn't what I was expecting

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Am I the only one who bought the movie or what?
I think it was great, but I would want it to talk more about other events too, like the stuff you see in Out Of The Blue.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
dose anyone know when it is coming out cos i also feel guilt about the illegal link and it would be nice to see it clearly on a widescreen tv.

The official DVD comes out in November, the rods stuff will be in the DVD extras.

See some for free, just stuff from the net and forums:
My own ufos on the net collection with original links on some.

I had to tout some strange theories if you care to see:
Same page with my way out comments, I warned you.

Thats it, about 6 mos of internet ufo research.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Well I've atched the whole documentary but to be honest was like I was watching again Disclosure Project and then the DP Press Conference of May 2001.
In other words nothing new, just the same stories over and over. I don't understand what was the point of using that much those footages from Disclosure Project.
The publicity about this movie has been big but wasn't what I was expecting

I agree. This movie was a huge disappointment considering all the publicity it's gotten.
Most of the witness testimony was recycled. The music was cliche. The editing was poor.
I've seen much better "free" documentaries on the internet.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
sadly I did watch the illegal copy but in my guilt I went a bought a copy online

Restitution and not a one liner

Hehe, I'm glad, actually really gald that I'm not the only one that feels that way. I too will admit that I grabbed the illegal verison (which I will watch tonight) but feel quite guilty about it and will also buy a copy of the DVD when it comes out.

I know that someone said they'll still be able to afford their 500sf without our money. But still, it takes some nads to spend the time, effort and money to make a decent, professional UFO documentary given that the subject matter is not mainstream and I feel compelled to reward and support those that are also taken by the subject matter as I am.

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Exactly how i felt, it was hyped up way to much some new bits and bobs nothing to write home about, i would have been more disappointed if i had bought it.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I watched around 1/2 of the illegal copy and found it to be the same as most stuff around on YouTube etc. As for feeling guilty about watching it...yeah right! Long live piracy!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You learn something every day.

There are good photos on the net and in this forum that show dark
circles or clouds with a dark disc inside.

So with a good camera the invisible might be visable after all.

Postings are always saying they didn't see it until thay saw the photo.

Well I guess that a strong magnetic field might heat up things like the microwave
does only its the atmosphere outside the craft.

Strong enough to rip apart molecules and atoms apart or generate UV light and
violet aura.

Gee, it that possible with todays technology.

new topics

top topics

join