It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Clown Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Due to all the commotion caused by the Haxor Klown I decided to do a search for Evil Clowns. I was amazed when I came accross this site.

the..._evil_clowns.tripod.com/

Like the Masons, the Clowns have a super-secret society with apparently odd rituals.

The Clowns began in medieval England as a Celtic tribe called the "Klauns" who scared off their enemies by painting their faces white, their noses red, making their hair really curly and red, and wearing oversized shoes so that their opponents would be frightened and thereby easily defeated.

The above is an exerpt from their site. Could this be true? Could my local carnival or fair be a dangerous place to send my kids. Remends me of John Wayne Gacy and his fascination with clowns.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ahaha...evil clown society...that's crazy.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Whew, boy!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In case anyone is buying it, no, there was no 'klaun' tribe that painted their faces white and worn big shoes to scare there enemies, and no 'myme' tribe either. The people maintaining that site as 'anti-evil clown cult', are the ones trying to make people think there is a 'clown cult'.

Good find though! Hilarious!

Um, I mean, this is wrong, and evil, and a nuissance *whine* I am upset, *cries over in corner*

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ICP. . .

/shakes head

they're worse than linkin park. srsly

then there is the one person that works at this 7-11 here who has a pscyhopathic record llabel on the side of their neck nothingp ersonal just alil funneh in west texas im on

first one was tripod but i have no clue if it'll show lets find out together hahaha

work this time?

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ive never thought clowns were funny. They always creeped me out.
There are some who have aphobia of clowns though, The phobia is called," caulrophobia".

From Bart Simpson’s “Can’t sleep clowns will eat me” to The Joker of Batman Fame Clowns are not always the picture of fun.

John Wayne Gacy an American Serial Killer convicted and executed for the rape and murder of 33 boys and men. between 1972 and his arrest in 1978 was known as the “Killer Clown” because he attended many block parties dressed in a clown suit and makeup under the name of Pogo the Clown.

In the Beatle’s animated movie “Yellow Submarine” The Blue Meanies use large clowns for artillery. .

Pennywise in Steven King’s Novel It is an evil clown with razor sharp teeth who drags children into the sewer.

Koko the Killer Clown appears in a sideshow at Coney Island
Homey D. Clown from In Living Color was a an ex-con drug addict with a penchant for violence...

Not to mention the 1988 Movie Killer clowns from Outer space” and the nasty clown doll in the movie Poltergeist.

What link is there between clowns & fear. Why does this hatred on clowns seem to span so many generations?
Dont get me started on mimes!!!

www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sparky, well, I think it's because of the paint. I mean, think about it. Paint on a person's face distorts who they really are. It makes their teeth look yellow and grimy... It has like a glow,if white paint, in the dark....Et cetera.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Sparky, well, I think it's because of the paint. I mean, think about it. Paint on a person's face distorts who they really are. It makes their teeth look yellow and grimy... It has like a glow,if white paint, in the dark....Et cetera.

I remember taking my kids to a carnaval when they were little. It was a 3 ring circus. with elephant rides & clown acts....ect . After the show all the clowns came out to the audience so the kids could get their pictures & autographs. None of the little kids wanted anything to do with them. The parents had to coax the kids to stand by the clowns, assuring & convincing them that they were nice clowns. It was a very surreal scene.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I also have an unhealthy fear of clowns.
Stephen king's It was one of the scariest movies ever.
Even innocent kid like clowns are frightening.
I will never allow anything clownlike in my house.
Yuk, clowns are scary and sneaky.
Circus clowns are OK, though.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

There is nothing scary about clowns...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dont forget the clown from Spawn

Not very scary but definately gross.
I loved his sense of humor though.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Dont get me started on mimes!!!

Hey!!! I used to be a mime.. funny story!!!......

Hehe.. I knew you,d like it

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

There is nothing scary about clowns...

Captain Spaulding is the creepiest/greatest and most insane clown ever, see thats why clows terrfy me, because they may seem all happy, but then you run back stage and there they are lippin off to people, smoking up, drinking and playing poker, its just one of those things, never trust a clown.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
clowns are people too you know!!.

sob

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It seems like every society has their version of the clown, fool, jester, trickster....ect. Loki for example.

It must touch on something deep in the human physche. I am no expert on human behavior but it does seems strange that a clown, even those with a happy demeanor like Bozo or Ronald Mcdonald...ect can strike fear into so many people but still be such a popular part of so many cultures.

This is From Wikipedia
Examples
Circus clowns function as a clown society, in occidental culture.
The Shriners are a clown society within the Masons, and in American society generally.
Sacred clowns are called heyoka in Lakota Sioux Native American culture.
Circus clowns were the only persons allowed to criticize the government of the former Soviet Union.

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice the reference to the Masons!!! Maybe there is some conspiracy to this after all.

Actor Lon Chaney, Sr.: "There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight."

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Sparky63]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This reminds me of the movie clockwork orange where the guy put that big long nose on his face before he did his dirty deeds. I know a few people who have a certain fear of clowns. I have never really given them much thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just want to make it clear that I was not serious about a conspiracy between clowns, be they evil or not, and Masons and their Shriner branch. In fact I truly feel that the shriners have raised a lot of money for injured or sick chldren.

In fact I ran accross this interesting quote:

Masonry needs more Masons, Charities need more Masonic Donations, and the world needs more good clowns. Dedication comes from attention, and attention thrives on small details. If you are both a Mason and a Shrine Clown, walk and act as such... if you are a new clown, fear no danger. Clowns make good conductors.

www.shrineclowns.com...

Now maybe the black helicopters will go away!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Due to all the commotion caused by the Haxor Klown I decided to do a search for Evil Clowns. I was amazed when I came accross this site.

the..._evil_clowns.tripod.com/

Like the Masons, the Clowns have a super-secret society with apparently odd rituals.

that is funny. i had no difficulty signing on to ATS on holloween, and that klown thing did not stop me. in fact, after i picked the "trick" option, i found my truth was enough to recieve an encoded message in my U2U from the same jokers. i decoded the jumble rather easily, with help from many, and recieved a message from masionic orders.

huh. guess if you knew your own truth, the same truths i have been sharing in many of my threads, you would not have had any "commotion caused by the Haxor Klown". but, when you choose to ellude your truth, how much can you really know in reference to the truth?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
on holloween there was a "klown" thingy when i attempted to log on to ATS. there were two options available to choose from. one was "trick", and one was "treat". i choiced to choose the "trick", as i love a puzzling riddle!!!

i was not dissapointed. i logged on to ats and saw i had an encoded email from masonic origins. the wording was jumbled, but decipherable if armed with the truth. i read through the email, and email i assumed everyone got??? but, perhaps not. so, i will share with you the words on either side of symbolic origins, a purse or satchil or bag of types with masonic symbologies intertwined within it. i will delve deeper into it for guidance, not for rewards, but for the truth of it.

on the left was written:

Of legend and myth and truth and lies are the path for the one worthy who would ask what how and protocol

on the right was written:

this path and this path only shall reveal the path to be taken to discover and reward the one worthy.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Imagine having to go to "Clown College"- so that's what they study? How to scare people to death?

Freaks, all of them.

I cant imagine waking up next to one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join