It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomer claims proof of UFOs and atmosphere on the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I saw this news article recently, I've heard theories of an atmosphere on the moon before from the likes of William Cooper, didn't think much of it. Unfortunately the original article has been removed but you can see a summary of it here.
He claims to have undeniable proof, where's the pics ? perhaps some resourceful ATSers can find some more info or better yet the pics.
The same site also has this article with a picture of the moon that appears to have an atmosphere although more likely a post process effect.
Personaly I'm not buying it, but it does make you think. Afterall the only things we really know about the moon is what we've been told and we have to take their word for it.

I often do a google news search for UFOs and I have to say the news articles have increased greatly over the last six months.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is a link to the 'full article' in the paper's archive:

Moon Photo 'article'.

Unfortunatley, it is not very much longer than the summary. To the right, you can see a photograph that he claims shows an atmosphere on the moon.

I'd like to contact him and ask him about it. I'd certainly like to see the photos he sent to NASA and TimeLife.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This same topic is/was just going on somewhere else on ATS guys. Same pic and all.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The picture in that article could be anything..i see nothing that remotely shows the Moon..could be anything at all....

jra

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
This same topic is/was just going on somewhere else on ATS guys. Same pic and all.

It's here.

And the Moon does have an atmosphere. It was discovered in 1933 (long before NASA was around), but the density is so little (about one-trillionth of Earth's) that it's not even worth mentioning.

top topics

join