It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians actually our friends (NOT Noridcs), and here's why.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As no one has any solid proof of anything...(heck, do we even exist, not sure after looking at Quantum Physics and Kabbalah)

Anyway, I will give a theory or idea, stemming from "proof" I suppose if you can submit religious material as proof...we all know how debatable that is.

So here I go. I have mentioned this on other threads, and havent seen the idea really stated anywhere else...which is part of what got me thinking.

Recently through works of David Icke, that movie signs with Mel Gibson (suspect disinfo man to me, but this thread isnt about Mel), etc., one thing is clear...the popular opinion is that Reptilians (if they exist) are evil and bent on our destruction.
You could look at crocodiles, etc. and think, yeah, they are pretty evil looking and viscious, so I suppose something that evolved from a lizard has to be bad, plus they are so dang ugly.

Ah ha...our prejudice. We are bad enough with color...he/she is black, red, white, etc.
There is so much sexism, racism, God help us if Reptilians were friendly, they would be afraid to show themselves. (We would not trust them and try to kill them based on the way they look.)

When I look back at the Bible, and read that "gods" created Adam and Eve (not saying this is literal, take it for what its worth), then I can deduce that these "gods" are scientist of nature.

Next I can say that if these "scientist" were trying to make men as they said in "our image", then the creators are not reptiles controlling greys who watch us, which I have seen out there.

I would venture to say it is another species called the Nordics.
After all, that is one of the only popular alien species that looks "normal", who we would sit with on the bus. (Prejudice issue as mentioned before).

But lets consider this.
Our nordic scientist created Adam and eve, and then the serphent stepped in.
The serphent said, "you will be like "god"...well this is not a sin..after all, what wrong with "evolving", after all, they are 'gods' plural...not the "Almighty as many religious think...basically they are human like you and I.

Lets consider human behavior in Nazi Germany...lets consider the scientist attitude of research and how they can distance themselves from their test subjects to even "torture" them.

So these Nordic Gods had us as an experiment to "tend their garden?"
And then the serphent said, "hey let me help you out, you dont have to be slaves"

But you know...serphent gets the bad rap...Nordics keep the test experiment (adam and descendents) from ever trusting the reptilian again. Something in our DNA was modified perhpas to make us cringe at the look of reptilian type creatures.

We also know that history is...his-story. Its the story of whoever wins...white always...always...always...wins. NEVER has anyone, Napoleon, Hitler, Bush, etc said they were evil...they all claim to be holier than swiss cheese.

So our Nordic scientist "gods" decided to play the victor...and when they return...might not be all that good. These greys seem bad either way...some might be neutral. The idea I have seen floating around that they are robotic type is interesting...could be. They figured out how to put their selves into our circuitry perhaps...to be "more human".

A lot of the angels in the old testament/torah are reptillian in nature...very interesting.
Some of the highest angels are reptilian.
The story of the rebellion in heaven...just think of it this way...If there is no God, unlike the way most religions portray it,...rather more like kabbalah which is that God is unknowable, then its more like a situation of evolution taking place with a galatic Nordic dictator that some reptilians wanted to do away with.
Hence the war in heaven. This fits in nicer than an Almighty God theory letting chaos aboudn, but I DON'T want to go into religion much...I do want to discuss this topic of reptilians.

It is very possible, that if they do exist...they are actually the cool ones.
I would be scared silly seeing one...I bet I would run...doesnt mean they are bad.
It could well be, the angel of light, is something more friendly looking to us that is a nordic.
Who knows, we can speculate all night about this...but here is a fresher stance on a topic to ponder, which is quite legit...as legit as any others, and it is based on different patterns seen in religious writings.

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 19-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Reptilians, or the Annunaki have constructed all religions on earth, they have made everything to fit them. They are one of the most powerfull aliens in the universe. They are real controllers of our world. They are Evil, that's what i have heard. I also heard some few reptilians are good. But the Annunaki is evil.

What Jesus said (Jesus is a True Light being) has been hijacked by the Annunaki, they also hijacked his name to make a religion of him in it.

Jesus last word was: I will gather all that are mine.

And # like that. read www.xeeatwelve.com if you want to have a really interesting read!

[edit on 19-10-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
Reptilians, or the Annunaki have constructed all religions on earth, they have made everything to fit them. They are one of the most powerfull aliens in the universe. They are real controllers of our world. They are Evil, that's what i have heard. I also heard some few reptilians are good. But the Annunaki is evil.

What Jesus said (Jesus is a True Light being) has been hijacked by the Annunaki, they also hijacked his name to make a religion of him in it.

Jesus last word was: I will gather all that are mine.

And # like that. read www.xeeatwelve.com if you want to have a really interesting read!

[edit on 19-10-2006 by InSaneTK]

See, that is part of my point. From what we hear they are evil, but look at whose telling us this.
David Icke, great info, but he seems caught up in fear despite the fact that he says you create your reality, life is a matrix...etc. (if he doesnt live in fear, then that is good for him.)
Fear make more fear, and typically points in directions where there is no harm.
(prejudice is the same...see my comment above to see the comparison.)

Again, no one has proof for the existence of aliens.
But if one observes religions, you see a common theme repeating itself, so it begs the question "whats going on?" to be asked.
And if one is religious, particularly Christian and Jewish, you will know that the sefarim are fiery lizards angels on high. Giving you the lizard aliens. But then you have to look outside to get the perspective of whats goin on and any practicality it might have for today. Such as the fact that "gods" created the earth and not "God". Why does it matter if its plural or singular...well it will change religion of today if people ever wake up to what it does say. And also it implies that its not a divine creature, but more like mad scientist experimenting on a pet project...it went wrong and someone got the blame, and we got left in the dust to be watched by some robot greys.

Interesting indeed.
Now not to easy to chat about if you believe you were abducted by a reptilian...but you dont hear that do you? NO it usually is abducted by the greys.

What makes the whole thing even more interesting is shapeshifting.
Yeah, I know Icke and the shapeshifting lizards (probably shapeshifting greys).
Think about nano technology, I bet there will be a time when we can shapeshift.
Why not, look in the journals of medicine, Nature, etc. OUt there in mainstream science on the BBC you can see Rats in labs regrowing body parts, such as hearts, etc., as if they were some lizard. Science fiction...no science fact. Most people cannot believe past what the collective conscious has chosen to believe.
That is why people are called sheep...even Jesus is our shepard.
People seem to need to be led...is this bad? No, but they definitley are not in control how they think they are.

Well, peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Good post Dalen,
I think that our human religions may hold some answers to the question on aliens and our past link to them, indeed when we look closely at our religions, they seem to have some similar views and concepts. Maybe someday someone will compare them all and uncover more "truth".

We are at the bottom of the food chain for these technologically advance aliens as such they can lie to us any way they want, and we will most likly believe them. We are so technologically inferiour that we cannot prove any of it is real, faked or both. Not until we can get access to space and explore the galaxy for ourselves, meet the aliens on their planets and view the current situation between them, will we be able to uncover the "truth" for ourselves.

Like you, I am also very confused, which aliens wish us well and which ones wish us harm. Who do we trust and who should we not trust. Right now we don't have enough information, and there are too many existing lies which make the truth difficult to attain.

Maybe we can't handle the truth. (red or blue pill in the matrix....)

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Good post Dalen,
I think that our human religions may hold some answers to the question on aliens and our past link to them, indeed when we look closely at our religions, they seem to have some similar views and concepts. Maybe someday someone will compare them all and uncover more "truth".

Like you, I am also very confused, which aliens wish us well and which ones wish us harm. Who do we trust and who should we not trust. Right now we don't have enough information, and there are too many existing lies which make the truth difficult to attain.

Maybe we can't handle the truth. (red or blue pill in the matrix....)

- Totally agree on this first statement about looking closely at our religions to compare the views which are similar. To an extent, I believe David Ickes material is an attempt, to some extent to do this. But as you mentioned, it is confusing as it is from a perspective...one that seems dominately based on fear. Personally, my experience is that when researching, etc. from a fear based attitude, the results will be tainted, and you basically create and support the hypothesis you made.
(disclaimer, if David Icke is not fear based, then thats fine to, and I hope hes not.)

I suppose in the end, we all are trying to make the best of what we have.
So in that regards everyones attempt to discover, despite any flaws behind it, helps the collective whole come one step further I believe. So the works of David Icke, etc. can be of assistance as "conscious" awareness begins to search beyond the comfortable knowns.

It has been my goal to keep myself flexible to new ideas, it is perhaps easier than in the past...as in the past you are not aware you can be flexible when stuck in a dogma from conditioning.
But once you break past that, the fun begins. But as always, with me as well as others, fear can creep in which may temporarily slow the process of acceptance of another possiblity.
But then you move forward.

You hit on it pretty clearly when you mentioned that it is confusing and how can we ever know.
This, I believe, is what hits us with each new thought or discovery which raises even more questions.

As mentioned, looking around and taking some of the information from my "upbringing" (the Bible), I have tried to look at it in a more "wholistic" view. (outside of what we are told to believe it means). And when reading it for what it says itself, and aligning it with human nature, etc., this theory pops up, and doesnt seem to unrealistic if this whole alien scenerio is true.
It may challenge some peoples comfort zone, but if a person believes in aliens, they probably are a bit more open than most people are, and are able to do some critical thinking about it without being too judgemental perhaps.

When your walking in the middle of it, it can feel like being in a thick fog.
You see objects clearly once you are upon them, but you keep walking and the objects fade in and out. And its up to you to remember the "pointers" and try to put together what it is around you. (are you in a city, farm, if so what type of city, farm, etc.)
To some extent, we paint pictures that as Paul said is like "looking though a mirror dimly" or rather when the veil is lifted, even though we were closer than those stuck in "dogma", we still didnt get it right.

This does not mean that its not possible, but one on this journey knows just that...its a journey, and they bare in mind that as they seek, they find...this seems to hold true. Even if they hold only the small part of the truth that things are not as concrete as what day to day life and society would have you to believe.

Anyway, I will wrap it up.
It can be a bit tripy if you think of the various possibilities.
If aliens exist, who do I trust? There are to many scenerios...well thats good, because sooner or later, more pieces will fall together which will help in the journey.
And it may be to much for some to handle, and thats just where they are...not ready for the pill that takes them down the rabbit hole. But that is fine, because when the time is right, they to will have the chance. (Checks and balances, perhaps, to keep people from going nuts from what they cant handle...so the mind takes a "Break". And anyone arguing a point will find that its futile until that person is ready. If people realized this last point, there would be less heated topics.
)

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 20-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
According to the archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin: hundreds of thousands of years ago, the Annunnaki did not mix their DNA with the already evolving hominids here in order to come up with Homo sapiens for noble reasons. They simply wanted workers for their mines and found that slaves were more cost effective than robots

So much for divine intervention or noble intentions.

The Anunnaki were likely Zetan-Reptilian. That is the serpent connection to ancient scripture. The Greys and Nordics, which are likely genetically engineered races, came about afterwards. If one looks closely, the Zetan-Greys even look like a cross between the Preying Mantises and the Reptilians.

Abductee testimony points to the Reptilians and the Preying Mantises being the ruling elite in Zetan society, while the Greys (the short and tall variations) are subservient to them. They have been into the genetic experimentation game for a very long time and they are masters in the art of psychological manipulation.

As far as the Nordics are concerned (genetically engineered Homo sapiens), there are reports that they serve as security onboard Zetan spacecraft in order to protect the weaker, short Greys (and possibly the larger Greys as well) against their Terran prisoners/slaves.

So I don't agree that the Reptilians are Service-To-Other (STO) oriented. Their actions demonstrate that they are Service-To-Self (STS) focused.

They have no desire to destroy us with their antimatter weapons (which are far more powerful than the traditional nuclear variations - explained in this documentary) unless we attempt a War of Independence just as the Atlanteans did - who lost. They simply wish to continue to harvest us, i.e., to use our resources for as along as possible.

Abductees who have communicated with their captors have learned a key motivation for harvesting: this world is uniquely abundant in raw genetic materials. The Zetan Empire will hold on to Terra for their own selfish interests for as long as their greedy appendages can do so

Which may not be a whole lot longer.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Paul_Richard,
If what you say is true, man this sucks.... I wonder how anyone can get out of this situation, reincarnation might be one of their means to keep us imprison on this planet that they control. Which might also explain the John Lear's "soul collectors", looks like we are slaves after all.

Sure explains a lot about why they don't want to elevate our species. It also seems like the greys are trying to get out of enslavement from the lizards by using mankind, (according to some reports).

If this is true, it might explain why the government is so reluctant to let the general population know about the UFOs. They fear that people cannot handle the true and might demand action againts the Zetan-Reptilians forcing controllers to destroy mankind.....hmmmm sounds a bit like the "star gate" series except that in this case, we are still their slaves!
(sounds like the matrix movie in a way)

Might also explain why, (I am guessing here) people in the know seem so depressed, some ex-MIB agents included.

So how do we get out of it?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Paul_Richard,

Thanks for you input. That is quite a fascinating tale.
I havent looke into Sitchins work, though I have heard the tale of us being used as harvesters, miners, basically a slave planet.

Whats would be interesting to me is to know from what sources people gather that the repitlians are the ones in charge. As Ixiy has mentioned, it would be good to have an overall view of where the different theories come from.

Again, where in the milieu I grew up, the Bible/Torah is that most familiar to me if I were to try to disect any potential information about aliens, etc.

From this one source alone, it would suggest that Nordics werent created later, as our "gods" created us in their image...which would rule out the reptilians.
In fact the sephiram, the firey repetians, and also Satan the "dragon" were made before us but after the "gods", if we can call them Nordic/human looking.

So going back to the theory that those that win the battle always lay claim that "good won", could suggest that your story is plausible as much as the Bible account, if you switch characters.
Because if my theory is correct, disinfo would work this way. As a nordic scientist I would switch the characters around and deliver that version of the truth that I, the Nordic was under the cruel reptilian.
And in the Bible version, as a Nordic, I would say that, I the Nordic God was on high, allowing freedom of choice when the evil reptilian rebelled and caused your fall.
Both stories say the same thing forward...reptilians are bad, and as easily can be reversed to show that Nordics are trying to put the reptilians in the bad spot light.

With every disinfo, you have the meat, which is truth. Your story probably hits the nail on the head. As in the Bible account, the "gods who made us in their image" a.k.a. Nordics, got a little angry when Adam and Eve stopped their garden slave work to be "like them".
Again, same story but easy enough to try to point at the other to decieve.

This was just trying to use the Bible story I am familiar with, and apply the principles to yours, to show it says pretty much the same thing...What is what...well, I cant say for sure this theory is right, but to look at different slants is fun. (And if the reptilians are bad, so be it.
But for now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
)

Thanks everyone for your contribution to the thread.

(Interesting in China they respect the dragon.)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Paul_Richard,
If what you say is true, man this sucks.... I wonder how anyone can get out of this situation, reincarnation might be one of their means to keep us imprison on this planet that they control. Which might also explain the John Lear's "soul collectors", looks like we are slaves after all.

If this is true, it might explain why the government is so reluctant to let the general population know about the UFOs.

Yeah, the whole soul cature thing is of interest. The terms of us as containers, etc. (what is a soul...if we cannot recognize our soul in this life, we wont know "ourself", at least the way we do now, in the next...so who are we, as we usually consider our mind the soul...not it though.)
Here is a thread I have about the soul topic and my experience so I dont go to far off topic with this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

About the government...if aliens exist, and they are as hostile as everyone says...then the one part of David Ickes theory I buy is that the leaders are aliens...I just prefer to think they are "greys" at this point in the discussion for reasons laid out thoughout this thread.

How do we get out...the easiest way is through surrender.
Old Ablert Einstein said, (i think it was him), that most scientist arent creative because they think to much. True, the more you are aware, and present, the more ideas come to you.
Think about it. When something bad actually happens...you dont have time to think about it...you just naturally and quickly react. All the other stuff is worry, which actually destroys your cells and helps premature aging.
The best I can do is point you to listen to Eckhart Tolles audio books to know where I am going with this last paragraph. (I listened for years, and man have I changed my perspective. With a book, its fascinating, but rarely do you pick it up and read it on a regular basis...let alone daily.)

So all in all...peace, it will work itself out, and you will know what to do, when the time is right.
Take care of yourself by not stressing...the world has to many problems to take on that kind of load.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
dAlen,

Another facinating topic.....Im going to look at this from the spiritual quantum physics side......the max planck quote "mind is the matrix of all matter" and as others have said on various threads......what we see with our eyes is made up in our mind....or this reality is an illusion.

i think you get my point

so working with the hypothesis that this reality is all an illusion.....you then have to ask what is creating the illusion.

I think its somthing like the experience you had in your other thread that is creating this illusion. So if thats the case then everything including the reptilians are part of the illusion that is created on the otherside and played out here like some giant 3d movie by our trueselves on the otherside to experience a denser more materialistic reality.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi ixiy & dAlen,

Paul_Richard,

First off, John Lear has expressed some very good information about UFOs and aliens in ATS. That being stated, it takes a spiritual medium like myself to know from experience and numerous communications with the Other Side that once we leave the flesh, no incarnate aliens have any control over us whatsoever

There is no soul collector on the Moon or anywhere else. That fabrication is the product of Zetan propaganda. No alien race has a monopoly with The Light on the Other Side.

Sure explains a lot about why they don't want to elevate our species. It also seems like the greys are trying to get out of enslavement from the lizards by using mankind, (according to some reports).

The Greys are simply the worker class in Zetan society.

If this is true, it might explain why the government is so reluctant to let the general population know about the UFOs. They fear that people cannot handle the truth and might demand action against the Zetan-Reptilians forcing controllers to destroy mankind.....hmmmm sounds a bit like the "star gate" series except that in this case, we are still their slaves!
(sounds like the matrix movie in a way)

Might also explain why, (I am guessing here) people in the know seem so depressed, some ex-MIB agents included.

Depression notwithstanding, the situation is dire but hardly hopeless.

Most people in the know keep looking for a technological solution. There is none. They are looking in the wrong place. The Zetans not only have this world beat in technology - the US top secret-black project fleet in space that Gary McKinnon discovered through hacking into government computers notwithstanding - but they also have a much greater industrial base for the manufacture of interstellar battleships, highly armed probes, antimatter missiles, etc.

Element 115, the crucial component for antimatter reactors and antimatter weapons, is very hard if not presently impossible to produce on this world. The Zetans manufacture it in abundance. It enables their reactors which power their spacecraft to be 100% efficient.

That is a very good question.

The Universe was not created with advanced machines. It was manifested with The Light Of The God Force; the infinite, nonliving energy on the Other Side that is governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed one iota. The more spiritually advanced the soul, the greater the ability to ascend into The Light after leaving the flesh. The higher the plane in The Light, the brighter it is, the greater the expansion of consciousness and the more powerful the dimension of energy

The Original Creator who orchestrated The Big Bang did not manifest The Light. The Light was already there and enabled The Original Creator to come into existence. Without The Light, there can be no stars, planets, souls, or even an Original Creator.

The space aliens - like the Zetans - are geniuses in mathematics, spatial relations, certain forms of logic, medicine, genetic engineering, and overall physically based technology.

However, science and technology have certain fundamental limitations. For example, one can never build a machine for teleportation. The process of breaking down matter is not the problem. The obstacle is in reassembly, for doing so is tantamount to creating matter with The Light in the first place.

That is why ufologists like me have not been teleported into Zetan holding cells years ago.

Another limitation with physically based technology is in the inability to manifest shielding energies...

Warships Shot Down UFO

Sure, you can erect a strong electromagnetic field which causes optical invisibility, but true teleportation is beyond the reach of any advanced machine of matter

To truly overcome the subjugation and occupation of any Space Race empire, one has to utilize more advanced energies than they have. The best of which are God Force energies that neither The Zetan Empire nor any other group of space aliens can match, much less overcome.

One does this by embracing a very spiritually disciplined path of evolving into God Realization so that when one leaves the flesh and returns to the Primary Reality of Spirit, one can Ascend to an adequately powerful dimension whereby one becomes a Co-Creator in and of The Light. In essence: to spiritually progress into becoming a god (Magi) or a God (Elder) after physical death.

As dwarfed as we are now against the awesome military, industrial base, and overall technology of The Zetan Empire, a small group of actualized, sufficiently trained Co-Creators could COMPLETELY END all alien abductions and occupation in the Sol System - in literally a matter of minutes.

It has been in the works for years and will continue.

From the genre of science fiction, there is an illustration of this - probably inspired from Spirit - from Classic Star Trek:

The episode called Errand of Mercy.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Paul_Richard,
Wow, thanks alot for all the cool information.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
To truly overcome the subjugation and occupation of any Space Race empire, one has to utilize more advanced energies than they have. The best of which are God Force energies that neither The Zetan Empire nor any other group of space aliens can match, much less overcome.

One does this by embracing a very spiritually disciplined path of evolving into God Realization so that when one leaves the flesh and returns to the Primary Reality of Spirit, one can Ascend to an adequately powerful dimension whereby one becomes a Co-Creator in and of The Light. In essence: to spiritually progress into becoming a god (Magi) or a God (Elder) after physical death.

As dwarfed as we are now against the awesome military, industrial base, and overall technology of The Zetan Empire, a small group of actualized, sufficiently trained Co-Creators could COMPLETELY END all alien abductions and occupation in the Sol System - in literally a matter of minutes.

It has been in the works for years and will continue.

From the genre of science fiction, there is an illustration of this - probably inspired from Spirit - from Classic Star Trek:

The episode called Errand of Mercy.

This also sounds like a topic that the T.V. show "Star Gate" series was exploring, the topic on "Ascending".
However I still have a few questions,
a) Do the Zetan know about this?
b) Does "The Light" have races and species of all kinds, Zetan included, that have achieved enlightment?
c) Given that the power of creation is in the hands of "The Light", what is taking them so long to stop the Zetan? rules and regulations? (like the "Star Gate" series)
d) If "The Light" has existed before the Zetan empire became, why did they let the Zetan go about their terrible ways for so long? Same with mankind.....
Did the Zetan come from another dimension/universe?
e) Was the orginial message corrupted by the aliens to became some religions used to control mankind. (You have to answer this one as it may upset many people unless you want to, but I hope that you would give me your view in a private message though, thanks.)
f) Are the Zetan in control of most parts of the physical universe?
g) Do you have any idea on how "The Light" plans to stop the Zetan, banishment? imprisonment?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
thats crazy! BUT TRUE!
nice one

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Paul_Richard,

So I don't agree that the Reptilians are Service-To-Other (STO) oriented. Their actions demonstrate that they are Service-To-Self (STS) focused.

Have you ever read the Law of one Books?

www.llresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Most writings, images show the human either connived or prostrated to the serpant that we have.

People in abductions report that the serpents did not treat them well nor was there good vibes resonating from them.

This is true for much of the grays also.

Some claim that advanced humans split long ago along lines of serving self and serving others and that the selfish humans run the show in this galaxy.

There are suggestions that they hang in the background where the lizards and grays do their bidding.

Kinda reminds me of star wars now that I think of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Paul_Richard,

Have you ever read the Law of one Books?

www.llresearch.org...

Yes. Thanks for the link.

Decades ago, when The Ra Material first came out, I did some extensive reading of it.

With time and experience, then and now, some of the ideas rang true and some were way off base.

Overall, I found it interesting.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi ixiy,

Paul_Richard,
Wow, thanks alot for all the cool information.

Sure. By serving others one serves oneself.

This also sounds like a topic that the T.V. show "Star Gate" series was exploring, the topic on "Ascending".

You are quite right. However, in the Star Gate Universe, living by The Golden Rule and selflessness are not prerequisites for Ascension into a godlike state of consciousness and power.

However, in the real world they are fundamentally important for doing so.

However I still have a few questions,
a) Do the Zetan know about this?

There were signs from another forum I was actively involved with (which no longer exists) that the Zetans monitor Net activities that pertain to discussions about them.

However, they are not STO focused and their own prejudice and spiritual ignorance prevents them from seriously considering these ideas, as they do not fit into their scientific and mechanistic paradigm of understanding.

Another moral to Errand of Mercy: the fictitious Organians were not understood by Spock, Kirk, or the Klingon commander for what they truly were until they provided undeniable evidence of their Ascended status.

So it is with the Zetans and with most people everywhere.

There are already a number of pre-Ascended Masters in existence who are waiting for the opportunity to peacefully Ascend into The Light.

b) Does "The Light" have races and species of all kinds, Zetan included, that have achieved enlightment?

Many have achieved "enlightenment" (which of course has varied meanings) but none as of yet have Ascended into the Monad Realms of Light above the Higher Realms of Spirit. In other words, no one in this timeframe has expanded into a Primary Godhead Sun.

The most spiritually evolved souls in this timeline and timeframe (and in the Spirit) are the discarnate Saints who have many times provided a Gift of Evolutionary Discernment and higher awareness in general. They can analyze the energies in a person's Heart Chakra and determine how far he or she can ascend into The Light after leaving the flesh.

c) Given that the power of creation is in the hands of "The Light", what is taking them so long to stop the Zetan? rules and regulations? (like the "Star Gate" series).

There is simply no one up there at the present time that is spiritually advanced enough to Ascend into a Godhead. As stated, the discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms of Spirit are the closest thing we have to divinity in The Light.

The up and coming God Realized Aristocracy is a grassroots movement of incarnate Saints evolving into God Realization through Heart Chakra Radiance and striving to live by The Golden Rule. For many years, large Group Entities have prevented discarnate Saints and progressive angels from granting a Gift of Astral Projection to a pre-Ascended Master so that the latter can peacefully Ascend into The Light.

Angel and subangel collectives (Group Entities) are vehemently opposed to the emergence of true Gods of Light.

Why?

Because it would spell the end of their false god hierarchies.

For example, Jesus is not God. Nor is Jesus an Ascended Master. He never even evolved into Sainthood. What made him appear as a god when in the flesh (and afterwards) was and is the power of angels (or basically spiritual people on the Other Side) en masse. When he was incarnate, his Gifts of the Spirit were given to him by a large Group Entity in the Mid Realms of Spirit that had millions of members. They elected him in their discarnate community to incarnate and fulfill Old Testament messianic prophecy and gave him the Gifts needed in order to convince people that he was at least a divine prophet.

Large Group Entities are the ones who truly started all the world's major religions and it is they who power and empower all those god icons. Technically, there are no gods at all in the Spirit at present. They know this and want to hold on to as much sociological influence - in being viewed by incarnates as gods - for as long as possible.

Discarnate Zetans are also very opposed to any one of the new Masters peacefully ascending via a Gift of Astral Projection.

There are also alien Group Entities (collectives of spirits from other solar systems) who promote the idea that there is a galactic federation of worlds. This is inaccurate. They know this. But they want to further this twisted paradigm because they like all the attention and sociological power it provides from those in the flesh who accept them as galactic emissaries, ambassadors, etc.

Hey, to be a part of a Group Entity, especially a large Group Entity and viewed as a god or ascended master is like being a rock star. You get an abundance of adulation, devotion, affection, and sexual energy - often on demand

That is the lure of being part of a large Group Entity.

But there is a price to pay with Universal Law which cannot be changed. Those who purposely deceive and/or harm innocents in any way lessen away from The Light and weaken themselves spiritually. But this takes time. Cosmic justice doesn't always happen instantly.

d) If "The Light" has existed before the Zetan empire became, why did they let the Zetan go about their terrible ways for so long? Same with mankind.....
Did the Zetan come from another dimension/universe?

Although infinite, The Light cannot do anything on its own, as it is nonliving. Much like electromagnetism or gravity, it is an energy, not a consciousness in and of itself. The only way that The Light can manifest anything is if consciousness ascends into it and directs it in some way.

Bob Lazar and Retired Army Sgt. Clifford Stone have both stated publicly that they have seen government briefing documents that point to the homeworld of the physical aliens being Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. Hence the term "Zetan."

e) Was the original message corrupted by the aliens to became some religions used to control mankind. (You have to answer this one as it may upset many people unless you want to, but I hope that you would give me your view in a private message though, thanks.)

I don't see any direct evidence that the world's major religions were or are instruments of manipulation and control from The Zetan Empire. If they were used in that capacity, then you would see scripture stating that the Greys are our space brothers, here for our evolution, and that we should let them use us as laboratory animals and slaves.

However, you will find that view among those who have been kidnapped and brainwashed by the Zetans (typically the Greys).

f) Are the Zetan in control of most parts of the physical universe?

According to the discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light: The Zetan Empire encompasses the entire Milky Way Galaxy and the entire Andromeda Galaxy. They also say that in the overall sense there are twenty-three Space Race empires in existence.

Keep in mind that there are literally billions of galaxies. No single empire could even come close to dominating ALL THAT IS.

g) Do you have any idea on how "The Light" plans to stop the Zetan, banishment? imprisonment?

Future Ascended Masters will stop Zetan subjugation and abduction abuse with the two manifestations (mentioned earlier) that cannot be duplicated with advanced physically based technology: teleportation and shielding energies.

The process of telekinetically dissolving matter into light is called nihilation. This is a form of teleportation but without the process of reassembly.

Future Ascended Masters, impervious to antimatter weapons as well as black holes and supernovas (simply from being in the Spirit), will be able to nihilate interstellar battleships with The Light. They will also have the capability of manifesting true shielding energies, physically as well as spiritually.

By the way, a physical shield, when engaged, has the optically visible color of sky blue. Spiritual shields are in the discarnate dimensions (and are therefore optically invisible to those in the flesh - unless that awareness is channeled) with the colors of gold and/or white.

The Space Race empires, even with their vast fleets of interstellar battleships which could destroy entire solar systems, have absolutely no defense against advanced telekinesis

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
People in abductions report that the serpents did not treat them well nor was there good vibes resonating from them.

Some claim that advanced humans split long ago along lines of serving self and serving others and that the selfish humans run the show in this galaxy.

There are suggestions that they hang in the background where the lizards and grays do their bidding.

Your post totally seems to resonate with the account as laid out in my post.
You have the humans (nordic race) splitting long ago, with the selfish human (nordics) taking control. The selfish ones experiment on planet(s) and create a slave race that is non-questioning sheep. (the lord is your shephard, and people feel good about that?
)

As you suggested the reptilians and greys served these human (nordics).
(as you mentioned reminds you of star wars, as the clone(s) would be the greys. People mention how the grey genetics are messed up with to much cloning.)
And the reptilians are a little "above" the greys and serve their master, however Satan and his followers rebelled against the Noridic "gods" and tried to actually help adam & eve.

And as mentioned the reptilians are painted black, and any bad accounts are probably the servants of "god" (a.k.a. selfish nordics) who are working in their masters bidding to bring a bad taste, or idea to reptilians, so that humans will not except again reptilian help as did adam and eve.

cool stuff..

Peace

Dalen

Wanted to add that it would be interesting that the future is creating our present.
Not just the past creating the future. In regards to your star wars reference, check out Bush who is now wanting to own space.
(emperor palpatine) You also have the group of people who dont want to be involved in all the sillyness of humanity and they will split off from the rest who are in the game. The future makes the past, and the past makes the future...its a circle and happening all at once as some say. Wow what a mind trip.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemlock
thats crazy! BUT TRUE!
nice one

Sorry, but whats crazy? Whats true? Im curious to what you were referring to?

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think you should cross compare all cultural religions for serpent references. Leaving the bible as the defacto standard is just real biased. Plus it helps to look at cultural religions not associated with the bible, or despoiled by it.

For instance Quatzequatl: Winged God - Feather Serpent of the Aztecs.
His pyramid was the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan. Can't be all bad, he got his own giant pyramid temple.

And what about chinese mythos? The dragon serpent image is a big deal in their culture and its not exactly negative.

Hindu mythology: Vasuki - a naga, or one of the serpents. He is also the king of the nagas and has a gem (Nagamani) on his head. Manasa, another naga is his sister.
en.wikipedia.org...

Norse mythology - Midgard Serpent
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join