It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you heard of sylvia brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
well sylvia brown is a pychic that knows a lot about the paranormal world, but she says theres no devil or demons. so is synthia browne lieing or is she telling the truth

[edit on 18/10/06 by denynothing]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think that you mean Sylvia Brown.

Pie

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Do you mean Sylvia Browne?

If you do; her psychic abilities are eclipsed by her abilities at self promotion.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There have been tons of threads here on Sylvia Brown. You can use the search function here to see what people think of her.

My opnion - FRAUD.

She said Bradley would be president. On Montel she told a woman that her daughters birthmother couldn't have pictures taken of her because their was evil in her. (Guess that didn't stop Hitler from having his pictures taken). TOO many missed prophecies to count.

She's a fraud IMHO.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here is a site that tracks predictions. This page is for Sylvia Brown

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

I agree, I think she is a fraud.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have heard her state that there were no demons or devil. I don't think she's lying;I just don't think that she has ever had any direct contact with a melevolent spirit.

Here is my opinion of demons and the devil. I think that they are real but only in accordance with God's plan. Nothing can happen or exist that is not in accordance with God's plan. In other words, I don't think that they can do anything that God does not dictate.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ya sorry i do mean sylvia brown, but i saw her on montel today talkin about no demons and other stuff i thought was just bs

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
ya sorry i do mean sylvia brown, but i saw her on montel today talkin about no demons and other stuff i thought was just bs

Well, again, there are demons but only in accordance with the will of God. This idea that demons go around harrassing people against the will of God is absolute bunk in my opinion. Nothing happens against the will of God.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Sylvia Brown and people like her is what keeps me out of the biz, sort to speak..
those of us that have powers greater than our understanding will never make money or try to become famous from this.. IMO she is a fraud, and only does this to self promote herself and other money grubbing types that like to use "smoke and mirrors to get at people when they are at their weakest".
Her type will only offer you this grand info when paided very well, and to me, thats just as bad as the preist types who say, for only 19.95 you can be saved too!!
There are preists and others who really want to help people with nothing in return.. Well mostly all we ask in return is your understanding..

Thus in ending.. Any person who wishes to gain and pay their bills by use of these powers are frauds too me.. I have the chance to help others with what I know, I just help them out. and only desire them to understand me.. Not pay my bills...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by denynothing

Well, again, there are demons but only in accordance with the will of God. This idea that demons go around harrassing people against the will of God is absolute bunk in my opinion. Nothing happens against the will of God.

Speaker--

I can't really believe that you actually believe your statement quoted above, that nothing happens outside the Will of God. Since we Deny Ignorance up here I will not have you ignorant. The bottom line is that God is NOT the Author of Evil, and to consider that God, and not Man, "allows" evil is not just to deny Free Will --which you and everyone else certainly possess--in favor of some sort of Pre-destiny over which you are powerless to change. Personally, everything spiritual writing and scripture I have ever studied leads me to understand that your last sentence states above is what is "absolute bunk".

If I felt that I had no Spiritual Power, that God's Will is actually responsible for the current State of the World -- ergo, going directly to Hell in a hand-basket-- I wouldn't be up here on ATS trying my dead level best to promote Truth-- as such would be a total waste of my Time and anyone elses. We need to move for Positive Change, and to cite God's Will, and so make God responsible for all Evil in the World is not only to Deny Hope, but is Blasphemy. Evil is the end product and responsibility of Men, and none other.

To answer your question -- IMHO--Sylvia Brown is a shyster--but, as has been said--and absolutey renound expert in self-promotion.

join