It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question about where to post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi, I subscribed to ATS a few months ago, but haven't been around much.

I like to share opinions on topics usually concidered impossible by even the most open minded people, at least, the self-proclaimed open-minded people I've met offline.

I would like to find the appropriate forum to discuss things like CPU's eventually attaining self-awareness on their own, or how the person precieving their universe is/couldbe the absolute center...

I've got a lot of thoughts on the Universe, I just have nowhere to let them grow.. Any help would be appreciated..

Thnx

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hey there Polly,

Sounds like some interesting topics. Personally, I'd probably look at the Science and Technology forum for your CPU topic. The second one is a bit harder, maybe the Origins and Creationism forum? Both can be found through the board home page, as well as other forums that could be of interest to you. Hope this helps?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The suggestions above sound good. Just use your best judgement, if a moderator thinks it belongs elsewhere it will simply be moved...no worries.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Groovy, thanx.
Im just a little paranoid towards the things I think about..

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just have fun and throw it out there. I'm sure some good discussions will come of it.

join