It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Mister Old School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Greetings ATS members. I realized I've been remise in offering up my introduction to what I believe to be a superior collection of people.

I hope to bring a sober and reasoned analytical approach to current-day conspiracies from the point of view of someone who has been involved in researching these topics since the Kennedy Administration.

My first thread here, Smoking Gun Evidence for US-Sponsored 9/11, is encountering an embarrassingly low number of responses. I must say that is somewhat of a surprise for me. Perhaps I need to refine my style for this website somewhat.

In any event, I've been reading many of your posts for a good long time, and have decided to shift my focus from other websites to this one.

Stay tuned for more from Mister Old School.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
First of all, it looks like you've grasped ATS pretty well, your thread looks more professional than mine ever could!

With the low response issue, it's probably because it's a 9/11 thread, there's alot of them here and many (sadly) don't get picked up.

Evenetually though, you'll make a stunner!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Welcome, mister.old.school!

Starting a thread is always an iffy proposition. Some catch fire and some smolder, while others just won't start at all. Sometimes, it's better to find an existing thread and contribute to it and sometimes it's better to start a new thread. Sometimes neither works.

The best advice is to read the board and stay on top of those topics that interest you most and keep looking for new information. In time, you'll get the feel for it all and that's really what makes ATS so much fun. It's not the easiest game in town, but it is endlessly fascinating.

Good luck.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/10/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Glad to have you here.

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics