It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take some time and e-mail your senators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think the least we could do is contact our senators (if you haven't already):

www.senate.gov...

Demand a thorough and impartial reinvestigation of 9/11.

Even the Official Story Acceptors should have no problem with an investigation which answers the many questions left by the government's own investigation!

DO IT!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very good idea. But, I need to remind people about the November elections comming up. People here in Washington are scrambling to get re-elected. I doubt they have time for e-mails demanding a new investigation. I would suggest that when the new senators take office to write again if you feel the need to write one now. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I took time and emailed my Senators and House members already.

I thanked them.

I thanked them for continuing to help the United States to stop terrorism.

I thanked them for not giving in to fanatics that are screaming that Radical islam is NOT liable for the twin towers attack.

I urged them to not let our nation foget the sacrifices of over 3000 people at the hands of demonic islamists.

I also sent an email to the white house and my state government expressing these same thoughts.

Thank you America for staying the course, and god speed at ending the reign of terror these cowards ( radical islam ) are trying to bring upon the entire free world!

Thank you for bringing this important subject to the attention of ATS.

- Beezer

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer
Thank you for bringing this important subject to the attention of ATS.

Did you thank them for being whores to corporate America's lobbiests?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

Did you thank them for being whores to corporate America's lobbiests?

Nope. But I did thank them for helping to keep Amercia a free nation, and not falling under islamic control where we as citizens would NOT be allowed to view a website like ATS and post our ideas, no matter how idiotic they mamy seem to the majority of right minded people.

Thank you America - soldiers - politicians - teachers - unions - and Mrs Troxel ( my high school Home / ec teacher ) for keeping America what it is and helping all the free but blind little countries around the world remain free to denounce the super power that has allowed them to remain free.

- Beezer

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Nope. But I did thank them for helping to keep Amercia a free nation, and not falling under islamic control ...

You are HILARIOUS.

"Senator Levin from Michigan... thank you for stopping the Muslims from taking over Detroit... THEY ALMOST GOT US... but thanks to you and your friends on Capitol Hill, we are all now far safer from the evil hordes of brown people."

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 9-21-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why not re-open the investigation. We spent next to nothing on the first one, if another, independant study were to be enacted, what would be the harm? If it's true that it wasn't an inside job, then the next investigation will reveal that, and reassure the american people. If there is enough evidence to say that it could have been an inside job, that's where you need to worry. But no evidence means no worries

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is unfortunate, Mr. Beezer, that you can't thank them for their great job with the 9/11 commision investigation...

I thank you, Mr. Beezer, for explaining the outstanding job the government is doing, but do you agree they could have done a better job with the 9/11 Commision investigation?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Mr. Beezer, in all due respect, I must say you are superlative at self delusion. If you think those in high office at this time care one whit about anything but ensuring your slavedom, you deserve to be enslaved. If you think the "Patriot" Act protected your freedoms...you cling to the ghost of security (blanket).

But I know that what I have to say on that score will phase you naught. For those so covering themselves at this late date with that ghost blanket in truth merely keep their eyes closed to avoid the sand into which they have stuck their head.

Dream on, security boy.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Mr. Beezer, in all due respect, I must say you are superlative at self delusion....you deserve to be enslaved....Dream on, security boy.

Just what I expect...personal insults. When the truth doesn't fit into your little conspiracy theory then it is best to hurl personal insults towards the one that is trying to show you the truth, which happens to be that islamfantics tried killing us - are trying to kill us - will try and kill us and it had nothing to do with the American government.

That really bothers you doesn't it? Slap-nuts hurled personal insults my way earlier ( thankfully removed by a MOD ) because Slap nuts can't handle the truth----THE REAL TRUTH.

The only enslavment going on here is your minds enslavement to the doctrine of the public radio menatallity.

If it looks like an islamfantic - walks like an islamfantic - and kills like an islamfantic it must be.....but that would require you to re-tune your radio....and your thinking. Good luck my friend with THAT!

Case study now complete...move along folks...no government boogie men here.

- Beezer

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just what I expect...personal insults. When the truth doesn't fit into your little conspiracy theory then it is best to hurl personal insults towards the one that is trying to show you the truth, which happens to be that islamfantics tried killing us - are trying to kill us - will try and kill us and it had nothing to do with the American government.

No, I'm sorry, the truth is that Commies are behind this all. You thought the Cold War was over, but no! Those damned Communists are seeking for revenge for losing the Cold War so embarrassingly. When you can't accept the real truth all you do is talk about how people attack because they can't handle the truth, when really its YOU that can't handle the TRUTH. IT'S THE COMMIES! AHHHHHHHH

If at any point you feel as though you can back up your assertions (with something other than "NO THIS IS THE TRUTH!", preferably), then please do so.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK guys, discuss the topic and not each other.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh I've tried and tried. 80% of the time you get an answering machine. They have caller ID, and they know if your a VIP or a normal Joe. They don't pick up, you might get an intern that says she will relay messages and blah. I went as far as printing up letters to help let people know about Halliburton and everything else and campaign the get our troops out of these hell holes we created and hopefully we dont leave behind civil wars. But these letters, who cares enough to read them?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
at any point you feel as though you can back up your assertions (with something other than "NO THIS IS THE TRUTH!", preferably), then please do so.

Actually BackStreetBoy Ray ( I know...your initials...I could'n resist! ) I was wondering if YOU were going to back up your statments. We have 5 years worth of proof theat muslims did the act....where is one shred of proof that our own government had any thing to do with it, or for that matter, as you put it THE COMMIES?

Patiently waiting for your PROOF!

- Beezer

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That really bothers you doesn't it? ...

Not particularly. I figure when the reps we have to call have no power any longer and Big Brother is telling us when, where, how, and who because only they know why... I'll have the minor comfort of thinking, "I told you so."

Back specifically to topic. I have written, called and emailed a number of times. Maybe something will come of it. I do agree with Griff that more might be expected from those we vote in this time around.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
at any point you feel as though you can back up your assertions (with something other than "NO THIS IS THE TRUTH!", preferably), then please do so.

Actually BackStreetBoy Ray ( I know...your initials...I could'n resist! ) I was wondering if YOU were going to back up your statments. We have 5 years worth of proof theat muslims did the act....where is one shred of proof that our own government had any thing to do with it, or for that matter, as you put it THE COMMIES?

Patiently waiting for your PROOF!

- Beezer

What proof? Maybe I'm out of the loop, but last I heard, they don't have enough proof to even indict Osama. He's not on the FBI's most wanted for 9/11 (other things, yes. 9/11? No.).

Please point me to the indisputable proof you have.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

From the Horses Ass's mouth itself!

- Beezer

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here is some more....

EVIDENCE OF MUSLIM TERRORISTS

- BEEZER

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I can go all night.....

NEXT LINK

NEXT LINK # 2

- BEEZER

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Spam all the links you want, but there's a reason the FBI hasn't indicted OBL for the attacks, just as there's good reason that they say they have no paper trail on him: they really don't.

If it's that easy to prove otherwise, maybe you should become your own federal agency in competition with the FBI. I mean, it's so obvious that those tapes are totally legit and translated correctly, they should indict OBL, immediately, and see how it goes down in court.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join