It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Information...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's been a few days - maybe a week or so... I seem to remember seeing a thread here (and it may not be in this section, but I would think so) that gave the ownership of Popular Mechanics and how it relates to Bush. I can't remember what the thread was called and a search for "Chertoff, PM" or "Chertoff, Popular Mechanics" doesn't seem to help.

If anyone here knows where that thread is and can direct me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I was just going to U2 you this link but I don't think you would be able to accept U2 yet. Not sure if this is what you looking for either.

'Popular Mechanics' & Other CIA Front Organizations
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This might be the one you're talking about. In it we discussed how PM cancelled their debate with the 9/11 Scholars, and we went on to discuss who owns PM (Hearst Corp), and who runs Hearst (Victor Ganzi), who happens to be a friend of Bush and plays a role in the general goings-on in NYC.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks, Sauron! That was exactly what I had seen and wanted. I do appreciate your help.

BTW, I read a LOT of SF, and I know I recognise your Screen name... But I can't place it because I REALLY suck with names (I'm lucky to remember Luke and Han and Leia!). Where was that from...?

And Astygia, though that was not what I was looking for, it was helpful, nonetheless. Thank you, too!

top topics

join