It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holidays are coming...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's that time of the year again, a very special advert started airing on TV yesterday:
"Holidays are coming, holidays are coming�"yes! The Coca Cola trucks are here! Are you familiar with that Coke advert, nice big shiny trucks driving through idyllic scenery: woods, Christmas trees, snow, lights go on, colours, a perfect family looking through the window, kids delighted to see the shiny lights and they realise if Coke trucks are here that can mean only one thing: CHRISTMAS! Yay! Time for shopping, presents, sales, spending money, Coke's own Santa is at every shopping mall, big guy, red suit, white beard, I'm sure you know him. Yup, it�s all about the Coke.
So, it's time to be reminded of the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who gave up on material things to reach higher spiritual level. Let's go buy some more things so we can honour that. Praise Coke for showing us what Christmas is all about! lol

"Holidays are coming, holidays are coming�"

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Christmas ceased being about Christ, a long time ago...

I for one, have always celebrated it as a season of giving and philanthropy (as I am not a Christian...)

join