It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fiery muslim protests have started! Churches burnt in West Bank.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well I believe this will turn out worse than the danish cartoons. This is the POPE for crying out loud. This seems too obvious to not be intentional. let's see how this goes...

Will the real God please stand up?

AAC

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 16-9-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well have these Muslims just proved the popes comments right?

or should we wait a day or so and maybe we`ll hear them say it was really the Jewish people doing it or the US was behind it to make Muslims look bad.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

or should we wait a day or so and maybe we`ll hear them say it was really the Jewish people doing it or the US was behind it to make Muslims look bad.

Ouch!!!
I just don't know...
*sarcasm sandwhich*

AAC

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What this world needs more of is science

instead of archaic worship of things that DO NOT EXIST, and only beliving because they fear some sort of retarded punishment.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Which Muslims might that be? These?

In a phone call to The Associated Press, a group calling itself the "Lions of Monotheism" claimed responsibility.

Doesn't sound Islamic in the least bit! You could be right..its could be Israelis it could be anyone at this point.

monotheism
Belief in the existence of one god. It is distinguished from polytheism. The earliest known instance of monotheism dates to the reign of Akhenaton of Egypt in the 14th century BC. Monotheism is characteristic of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, all of which view God as the creator of the world, who oversees and intervenes in human events, and as a beneficent and holy being, the source of the highest good. The monotheism that characterizes Judaism began in ancient Israel with the adoption of Yahweh as the single object of worship and the rejection of the gods of other tribes and nations without, initially, denying their existence. Islam is clear in confessing one, eternal, unbegotten, unequaled God, while Christianity holds that a single God is reflected in the three persons of the Holy Trinity

www.answers.com...&r=67

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I just don't know...
*sarcasm sandwhich*

AAC

sorry AnAbsoluteCreation there was a lot of sarcasm in that.I`ve been reading to many threads about terrorism and such latley.

Hope it does`nt turn real ugly all over the place.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

In a phone call to The Associated Press, a group calling itself the "Lions of Monotheism" claimed responsibility.

Doesn't sound Islamic in the least bit!

How many Gods do the Muslims believe in?

monotheism
Belief in the existence of one god. It is distinguished from polytheism. The earliest known instance of monotheism dates to the reign of Akhenaton of Egypt in the 14th century BC. Monotheism is characteristic of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam

www.answers.com...&r=67

Lions of Monotheism is`nt Islamic?

the Brigades of the Lions of Monotheism is a radical Islamic group operating in Iraq.
www.tkb.org...

Seems like they also go on holidays abroad.oops more sarcasm,i`ll get some sleep and be better tomorrow,well maybe

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Chalk another mark for the "religion of peace"!

I just farted in the general direction of Mecca....at any moment I expect a radical Muslim to condemn me and burn down the nearest natural gas plant.

In a related story....................
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well I believe this will turn out worse than the danish cartoons. This is the POPE for crying out loud. This seems too obvious to not be intentional. let's see how this goes...

We will see if this goes any further than the westbank. Iif it does expect a backlash against the Islamic faith or Muslims. You Burndown the churches, we will burn down your mosqes simple.

Is the way I am thinking others will take revenge for this.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

We will see if this goes any further than the westbank. Iif it does expect a backlash against the Islamic faith or Muslims. You Burndown the churches, we will burn down your mosqes simple.

Is the way I am thinking others will take revenge for this.

I agree. But what is paradoxical is when people hurt in the name of their religion. Is that not an oxy-moron? Moron being the opperative word.

Religion wars are next... Not pretty when there is no winner.

AAC

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wonder if the IRA will respond to this if any Catholic churches are burned in Ireland. Just a thought.

Or do you think they will attack Christian Churches in general of all religions and not just the Catholic Churches.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
I wonder if the IRA will respond to this if any Catholic churches are burned in Ireland. Just a thought.

Or do you think they will attack Christian Churches in general of all religions and not just the Catholic Churches.

I read an artical today that said Catholic churches are zionist supporters, and they almost paired themselves with christians, considering Muslims and Christians support christ.

AAC

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Now a Nun aged 70 has been killed by gunmen, plus her boadyguard. So much for Islam being a peaceful religion.

This is starting to make me angry.

Gunmen have shot dead an Italian nun at a children's hospital in Somalia in an attack that appears to be linked to the Muslim backlash provoked by the Pope.

This needs to stop or there is going to be blood spilled, and it wont be Catholic blood either.

Lets see if Clerics come out and condemm this

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
U have to agree, for such a "peaceful
" religion, they sure seem to rape/murder/bomb/burn whenever they don't like something said about their "peaceful
" religion.

That said, they are the first to trample on others beliefs and rights.

Example, the Holocaust never happened......, a series of cartoons making fun of Jews and the Holocaust.

Maybe the reason people fear and hate Muslims is because of what they do all over the world-Murder/rape/pillage.......( and if any Muslim terrorists sympathizers feel different, I will post many links to examples-like France (gang rapes/murder/bombing/burning people,cars,business's,aprtments and houses- more as needed.

[edit on 9/17/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Please all spare a thought and a prayer for the nun killed in Somalia today.

She was shot dead by three bullets into the back as she went about her business, and her body guard died as well - she was elderly and Italian, and worked in a childrens hospital.

Heres the story.

news.bbc.co.uk...

people of the book is what Christians, jews and islamic peoples used to be called. Seems that it is that way no more, as if you say any thing about islam you have to die..... or some one representing you has to...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The pope has many faithful followers at his ready, here in the states the Catholic church is not the same as the Catholic church in Europe, esspecially parts of France, Spain, Italy, parts of the Baltic states.. if the Pope was really against Islam, he could persuade many Christians to riot and burn mosques! But he doesn't, and he won't! Islam is NOT a religion of peace and I am tierd of people and their political correctness BS. The TEACHINGS are peaceful, in their own way anyways, the people who practise it are NOT peaceful.

Want to argue with me? Who murders a 70 year old nun beacuase of what the Pope says? Only in Islam, no where else my friends.

If they keep pushing, if they keep attacking Christians, they may just very well get a little bit of their own medicine. There are a lot of fanatic Christians that would love to burn mosques and lead a crusade against the Muslims, and the Muslims don't recognize that, or don't care, and they will continue killing nuns.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks like you havn't been keeping track of the religious violence happening in Africa right now! Cristians and Muslims have been killing each other of decades and Millions have died as a result. Please don't go and spout the "Christianity is a religion of peace" because it isn't. Judiasm isn't either and neither is Islam. All Orginized religion was spread via the sword. You reap what you sow.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
I just farted in the general direction of Mecca....at any moment I expect a radical Muslim to condemn me and burn down the nearest natural gas plant.

You have voted CreeWolf for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

That was the funniest thing I have read all week. I actually laughed out loud.

Now a Nun aged 70 has been killed by gunmen, plus her boadyguard. So much for Islam being a peaceful religion.

This however is not funny. I mean come on a 70 year old nun. What threat could she really have posed to muslims that killed her? Probably the same kind of gutless pricks who can hold placards with threatening messages ONLY while their faces are hidden.

This is starting to make me angry.

This needs to stop or there is going to be blood spilled, and it wont be Catholic blood either.

Lets see if Clerics come out and condemm this

Of course they wont, they'll make some BS excuse about how its the Popes fault and western society are to blame. They cant take responsibility for any of their own problems. Its ALWAYS our fault.

I really hope that there isnt blood spilled - not because I feel sorry for any of those sick bastards (extremists not normal muslims) but because then we have bought into their games, and lowered ourselves to their level.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i hope a religious war starts. if the jews, christians, and muslims kill each other off completely.

the earth might be a better place.

CX

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
What this world needs more of is science

instead of archaic worship of things that DO NOT EXIST, and only beliving because they fear some sort of retarded punishment.

Probably the truest, most sensible thing i've heard for a long time!

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join