It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US House LIVE in session CSPAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Live right now representatives are going almost off their collected rocker at the speaker about the current situation, and in detail.

I suggest all intersted in what our government is doing to watch right now!
Details will follow;

Iraq
Government lacking ability to function
Other details currently being presented-

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Rep. Kendrick Meek
D-Florida

Mentions National Security
& Rumsfield
Covers a good variety of topics in dire need od address

Rep. Tim Ryan
D-Ohio

Notes Generals and other military leaders quotes,
who previously were ignored by Capt. Hill

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
D-Fort Lauderdale

Speaks about war, and repeated mistakes
as well as NatSec.

"War on terror is a junkyard of opportunities" & "does not have to be that way"

C-SPAN: Watch LIVE
Or see the
schedule, scroll down to see most recent or current time. Should say "Live".

Have been listening to these outstanding Reps, and agree with what they are saying. It is an honor to have them as fellow Americans, and if push comes to shove, those three have are my first choice for cabnet member or Capt Hill running companions. That would be an odd group, three Dems and a Repub...

It is time we set aside the differences of preference, and remember;

United We Stand, the rest is not an option!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No one else saw this, or heard about it?!

There were state representatives, speaking out against the war on terror, demanding that troops be pulled out under guidance of a time table that was suitable to both nations involved. All the while presenting the problems our current government has along with potential solutions.

You all missed that?!

Tell me it ain't so....

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Junkyard of oppurtunities is a good way to put it.

With the money we spent fattening contractors and destroying someone else's infrastructure, we could have hardened/tightened our water supply, our food distribution networks, our electrical grid, and our ports.

By doing so, we could have gained some real measure of protection against random psychotic religious fanatics.

Instead, we're building democracy in the Middle East while our own is crumbling around our ears.

:shk:

Anyway, I don't have a working television. I would have liked to have seen that though. Thanks for filling me in.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well for what it is worth, I linked to the offcial website and any one who wants to see what was broadcasted live can just watch the video archive on that CSPAN link.

I am not sure if any one really did get to see it, considering it was later than 10 pm when it started, and almost 1 am when it ended. I;ve seen CSPAN live at 2 am before, all the while I was glued tot he channel seeing our government work live befor my eyes. It is a nice thing to see that at least a few are untarnished by Capitol Hill's darkside.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks ADVISOR! I didn't realize it could be streamed later. I have no cable. :shk:

I'll definitely have a look see. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm just doing my part citizen, hopefully the example will be noticed and others will see that there are honest intentioned members of our US government. Look at how Congress and the President argued about torture and the uses of, just he other day, that should be a good indictator.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I posted this video of Tim Ryan reaming out Bush the other day. Have a look

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join