It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Were You Five Years Ago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
With the come of the five year anniversary of the Terror attacks in New Your and D.C. this is a thread for those of you who wish can state where you were, and what you immediate feelings were. I know this is not an easy topic for may but if you wish to share this is a place to do so.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted by RedGolem
" . . state where you were, and what you immediate feelings were. I know this is not an easy topic for may but if you wish to share this is a place to do so.

I was at home. I had taken a day off. Comp time. In lieu of overtime. My phone rang and I answered. The young lady in the office where I worked - it was a 2 person office - called saying an airplane had struck the WTC although she did not know the name then. She gave me the channel and I switched it on. Just a few moments later, the second plane rammed the other WTC tower. What at first seemed a horrible rerun of the 1950s B25 ramming the Empire State Building was obviously more sinister. It was no accident. By then reports of more hi-hacked planes were coming in. It was mad. There are no easy words to describe it. It is still hard to believe.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

I was at home. I had taken a day off. Comp time. In lieu of overtime. My phone rang and I answere. The young lady in hte office where I worked - it was a 2 person office - called saying an airplane had strck the WTC although she did not know the name then.

Wow talk about rouining your day off.
Thanks for your responce.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Don
thanks for takeing to time to add to your post. I do think you described it very well. Being something more sinister, and words dont describe. I do think that is pretty much about right.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Theres been a thread started on this...

Lots of replies and stories too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Theres been a thread started on this...

Lots of replies and stories too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed, please post your comments and stories in that thread. If you forget the link, the big black text at the top of the screen, "Remembering 9|11|2001 - ATS Member Stories" also links you to the thread.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join