It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton charged with DUI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Celebrity Paris Hilton was arrested and charged with driving under the influence early Thursday after driving erratically and failing a field sobriety test, police said.

source

I wonder whether this will actually make her grow up? i doubt it though she will probably just use lots more of daddies money to hire the best lawyers and get her off the charges
:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hopefully she will be thrown into jail for the maximum allowed time for this offense. Show her what the 'simple life' is really about.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Technically she has not been charged. She may face a charge in the future.

The DUI charge would be a misdemeanor. Hilton has been released on her own recognizance and is scheduled to appear in court at the end of the month, at which time she will learn if she will be charged.

www.cnn.com...

The media's fascintation with the daily lives of celebrities is beyond me. When they are in front of the camera, on stage or behind the mic I show some interest. I appreciate their talents and pay my dollar when I respect the talent. What they do in their day to day life is none of my concern.

No disrespect to the members who posted before me and after me for being interested in these stories, for myself though it is something that causes frustration when I see these on every corner. Every tabloid should be tossed in the fire pit.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

it is something that causes frustration when I see these on every corner. Every tabloid should be tossed in the fire pit.

I agree, I don't understand why people are so interested in the lives of celebritys. I hate celebritys now after seeing how many tabloids were going crazy just to see what Tom Cruise's baby looked like... who cares, it's not your baby.

new topics

top topics

join